- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Nadia Jean Banasynski
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Robert J Coniff
M, b. 1867, d. 1947
- Birth: Robert J Coniff was born in 1867.
- Death: He died in 1947, at age ~80.
M, b. December 20, 1925, d. April 7, 1976
- Birth: Richard Schuchart was born on December 20, 1925.
- Marriage: He and Jean Ann Walsh were married on August 3, 1959.
- Death: Richard Schuchart died on April 7, 1976, at age 50, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
Jean Ann Walsh
F, b. January 15, 1928, d. December 23, 2016
- Birth: Jean Ann Walsh was born on January 15, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard Schuchart were married on August 3, 1959.
- Death: Jean Ann Walsh died on December 23, 2016, at age 88.
- Note: Schuchart, Jean Ann
After a long and happy life, Jean Ann Schuchart passed away on December 23, 2016 — just two days before the birth of our Savior. Jean was born on January 15, 1928 in Appleton, Wisconsin to Eugene and Anna (Finnegan) Walsh. Jean met the love of her life, Richard (Dick) Schuchart, while working for Outagamie County Extension and they were married on August 3, 1959. They moved to Dick's hometown, Marinette, WI, in 1967 when Dick accepted a new job as a Parole and Probation Agent for the State of Wisconsin.
While she and Dick were raising their three teenagers and a three year old child, Dick became ill and passed away. Jean was forever grateful for the loving support of the many relatives and friends surrounding the family. In 1979 while her older children were attending college, Jean and her young son Tom, moved back to her hometown Appleton where she remained living independently in her own home until three months before her passing. A very humble, kind, and rather quiet person, Jean was a beloved wife and mother who treasured her family, her Catholic faith and her Irish roots.
Jean waited patiently for grandchildren. They finally arrived one by one over a period of 19 years. She cherished all 8 of them. Her home served as our family hub for decades of birthday and holiday gatherings—all of which included a great deal of laughter and shenanigans.
Jean graduated in 1946 from Appleton High School and attended Lawrence University and the Milwaukee Business School. She was a secretary for the Institute of Paper Chemistry and the Outagamie County Extension. She also helped in the background as her sister Margaret launched the area's first telephone answering service, Tel Sec. When Jean's children were older, she worked part-time as a bookkeeper for Tel Sec and for her son Rick's company Tel/Com. Jean also volunteered for 12 years at LEAVEN and at St. Mary Church.
She was a member of the Laetare Book Club, several bridge clubs, and enjoyed monthly luncheons with the "'46 Chicks." She visited friends who were ill, played cards whenever she could, enjoyed the birds outside her kitchen window, and was an avid reader. Her children knew not to call her during Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Jean loved traveling and especially loved her trip to Ireland with son John. She treasured spending time in Door County and wintering in Naples, FL with son Rick for many years. She always loved visits to Marinette and to her son Tom's cottage in Crivitz in recent years. Playing Spite and Malice and a Rummy game were always a must-do during visits with her daughter Ann.
Jean is survived by her children: Rick Schuchart of Menasha; John (Anna) Schuchart of Madison; Ann (Mike) Albert of Blue Mounds; and Tom (Kelly) Schuchart of Appleton; her beloved grand-children: Ryan, Stephanie, Anna, David, Sam, Katelin, Emma and Laura; her sister- in- law: Dorothy Wunderlich; Dick's cousin, Bob Schuchart; as well many nieces, nephews, and close friends. Jean was preceded in death by her husband, Dick; her parents; an infant brother Thomas; her sister, Margaret Walsh; her brother Jack and his wife Betty Walsh; her brother-in- law, George Wunderlich; her nephew, David Wunderlich and her niece, Mary Beth Wunderlich; and Dick's cousin Bob's wife Mary Schuchart.
The funeral liturgy for Jean will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 14, 2017 at St. Mary Catholic Church, 312 S. State Street in Appleton, with Fr. Bill Swichtenberg officiating. Inurnment will take place beside her beloved husband, in Marinette, at a later date. Friends may call at the church on Saturday morning from 9:30 AM until the time of the funeral mass.
Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com. A luncheon celebration will follow the funeral mass.
Mother had a special place in her heart for homeless people so in lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to any of the following: Homeless Connections, LEAVEN or COTS. Our heart-felt appreciation to all of the unsung heroes who helped guide Jean on her journey, including the medical staff at St. Elizabeth Hospital (especially Fremont Tower 3rd floor), Affinity Clinic and Cardiac Care staff, Southern Care Hospice, St Mary's Parish, and especially the caring and loving staff at Peabody Manor.
Minnie A Aschenbrenner
F, b. 1887, d. 1943
Family: Hugh Flatley (b. December 24, 1884, d. April 5, 1963)
- Birth: Minnie A Aschenbrenner was born in 1887.
- Death: She died in 1943, at age ~56.
M, b. September 3, 1887
- Birth: Michael Flatley was born on September 3, 1887 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Andrew Lawrence Flatley
M, b. July 11, 1878, d. May 3, 1909
- Birth: Andrew Lawrence Flatley was born on July 11, 1878.
- Death: He died on May 3, 1909, at age 30, in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 24, 1884, d. April 5, 1963
- Birth: Hugh Flatley was born on December 24, 1884 in Forest Junction, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 5, 1963, at age 78, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 4, 1882, d. April 13, 1901
- Birth: Francis Flatley was born on February 4, 1882.
- Death: He died on April 13, 1901, at age 19, in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Irene Mary Flatley
F, b. July 25, 1882, d. February 10, 1972
- Birth: Irene Mary Flatley was born on July 25, 1882 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 10, 1972, at age 89, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1844, d. 1846
- Birth: Andrew Flatley was born in 1844.
- Death: He died in 1846, at age ~2.
John Bennett Flatley
M, b. January 2, 1876, d. January 6, 1957
- Birth: John Bennett Flatley was born on January 2, 1876 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret E O'Shea were married on September 3, 1928.
- Death: John Bennett Flatley died on January 6, 1957, at age 81, in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Mary Jane Connelly
F, b. August 1, 1857, d. February 24, 1944
Family: Thomas William Flatley (b. August 28, 1849, d. August 28, 1933)
- Katherine Ellen Flatley (b. 1876, d. December 20, 1965)
- John Bennett Flatley (b. January 2, 1876, d. January 6, 1957)
- Michael Henry Flatley (b. October 19, 1877, d. September 24, 1901)
- Andrew Hugh Flatley (b. September 11, 1880, d. July 17, 1956)
- Irene Mary Flatley (b. July 25, 1882, d. February 10, 1972)
- Winifred Flatley (b. February 3, 1884, d. December 7, 1975)
- Lucy Anastasia Flatley (b. February 13, 1886, d. April 8, 1976)
- William Thomas Flatley (b. January 18, 1890, d. October 25, 1946)
- Robert Edward Flatley (b. June 6, 1892, d. February 5, 1893)
- Daniel Clement Flatley (b. December 14, 1894, d. November 4, 1945)
- Leo James Flatley (b. August 23, 1896, d. June 2, 1989)
- Genevieve Rose Flatley (b. August 28, 1898, d. March 14, 1966)
- Birth: Mary Jane Connelly was born on August 1, 1857 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Thomas William Flatley were married on January 25, 1875 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Jane Connelly died on February 24, 1944, at age 86, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SHEBOYGAN PRESS, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 1944
Mrs. Thomas Flatley, Is Called
To Rest At Home In Chilton
Chilton - Mrs. Thomas Flatley passed away at her home here this morning at 4:30 o'clock. She was born August 1, 1857, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Michael Connelly, nee Mary Jane, and was married to Thomas Flatley in Chilton Jan. 25, 1875, and they celebrated their golden wedding anniversary in 1925. Her husband died Aug. 28, 1933.
Following their marriage they resided at Forest Junction for six months where they conducted a mercantile business and he was postmaster. Then they returned to Chilton where they operated a mercantile business until they retired in 1925.
Mrs. Flatley resided in the city of Chilton for a longer period of years than any other resident.
Survivors are five sons, John B. of Greenleaf, A. H. of Stockbridge, Daniel C. at home and Dr. William T. and Dr. Leo J. of Kenosha; five daughters, Mrs. Harry (Genevieve) Ontko of Kenosha, Mrs. John (Catherine) Moehn of Milwaukee and the Misses Irene, Winifred and Lucy at home; 27 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren Ten grandsons are serving in the armed forces. Two sons, Daniel and Leo, served in World War I.
Funeral services will be held Saturday at 9 a.m. at the residence and at 9:30 a.m. at St. Augustine's Catholic church, the Rev. John J. Murphy officiating. Burial will be made in the church cemetery. Friends may call at the residence beginning this evening.
Michael Henry Flatley
M, b. October 19, 1877, d. September 24, 1901
- Birth: Michael Henry Flatley was born on October 19, 1877 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 24, 1901, at age 23, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Henry Flatley Chilton Times September 28, 1901
A very sad death occurred on Tuesday afternoon at St. Mary's hospital, Oshkosh, where Henry, the second son of Mr. and Mrs. Thos. Flatley, aged 23 years, 11 months and 5 days, yielded up his young life after an illness of about one week. The sad occurrence is a forcible reminder of the uncertainty of life. A week ago Henry was in the fullness of a strong and vigorous manhood. He was visiting at Milwaukee and on Saturday the 14th, as he was preparing to take the train to return home, he was taken with appendicitis. The disease developed rapidly and when he reached home he was very ill. He was taken to Oshkosh on Monday morning but was not operated upon, Dr. Oviatte, the attending physician, considering his condition unfavorable at that time.
On Friday all hope for his recovery was given up and his parents were sent for. The remained with him until the end came, on Tuesday afternoon and conveyed his remains home on Thursday. He was buried from St. Augustine's church.
Margaret Ellen Heffernan
F, b. July 17, 1891, d. August 19, 1951
- Birth: Margaret Ellen Heffernan was born on July 17, 1891 in Big Stone City, Grant Co, South Dakota.
- Marriage: She and Andrew Hugh Flatley were married on November 21, 1917.
- Death: Margaret Ellen Heffernan died on August 19, 1951, at age 60, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
- Note: Stockbridge – Mrs. A. H. Flatley, a long time resident of this village and widely known for her work with church and civic organizations, died at St. Agnes hospital, Fond du Lac, shortly before noon Sunday. She had been confined to the hospital for about nine weeks.
Funeral services were held at St. Mary’s church Wednesday with Father Eugene Flatley, youthful son of the deceased officiating as celebrant of the solemn requiem mass. He was assisted by Rev. Theodore Kersten, pastor of St. Mary’s, as deacon and by the Rev. Dominic Szopinski of Niagra, Wis., as sub-deacon.
Mrs. Flatley, nee Margaret Heffernan, was born in Big Stone City, S. Dak., daughter of John and Mary Heffernan. Her marriage to Andrew Hugh Flatley took place Nov. 21, 1917.
Surviving are her husband, four sons, and two daughters, John of Baltimore; Father Eugene of Niagra, Bernard of Milwaukee, James, Margaret and Alice at home; four grandchildren; six brothers, James, John and Raymond Heffernan, Big Stone City, S. Dak., William and Dr. Bernard, Milwaukee; Norbert, Great Falls, Mont.; a sister, Alice, Big Stone City.
Mrs. Flatley was a quiet, retiring, motherly woman whose chief interest was in rearing her family but who found time to take part in the activities of the church and civic organizations. She was a member of the Christian Mothers Society of St. Mary’s parish and of the Diocesan Council of Catholic Women, and a charter member of the Daughters of Isabella and the American Legion Auxiliary.
Chilton Times Journal – August 23, 1951.
Andrew Hugh Flatley
M, b. September 11, 1880, d. July 17, 1956
- Birth: Andrew Hugh Flatley was born on September 11, 1880 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Ellen Heffernan were married on November 21, 1917.
- Death: Andrew Hugh Flatley died on July 17, 1956, at age 75, in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
- Note: Andrew Hugh Flatley, 75,Stockbridge, died Wednesday.
He was born Sept. 11, 1880, the son of Thomas and Mary Jane Flatley, Chilton. He married Margaret Heffernan of Big Stone City, S. D., and she preceded him in death in 1951. He was a member of the Holy Name Society, Catholic Order of Foresters, Knights of Columbus, Calumet County Bankers Assn., State Bankers Assn., American Bankers Assn., and president of the State Bank of Stockbridge since 1936. He was instrumental in acquiring the tract of land and approval of the county board for the acceptance of the land for the present Calumet County Park.
He is survived by four sons, John of Baltimore; Fr. Eugene Flatley, a Navy chaplain at Parris Island, S.C.; Bernard of Milwaukee; and James of Little Rock; two daughters, Mrs. Margaret Dobias and Miss Alice, both of Stockbridge; 12 grandchildren; two brothers, John of Greenleaf; and Dr. Leo Flatley of Kenosha; and four sisters, Mrs. Katherine Moehn, Milwaukee; Mrs. Genevieve Ontko, Kenosha; and Winifred Lucy and Irene Flatley of Chilton.
The rosary will be recited at St. Mary's Church, Stockbridge, at 8 p.m. tonight. Funeral services will be held Saturday morning at 10 a.m. at St. Mary's Church with a solemn high mass offered by his son, Fr. Flatley, assisted by Fr. Theodore Kersten of Appleton as deacon, Fr. Dominic Szopinski of Niagara as subdeacon, and Fr. William Willinger of Stockbridge as master of ceremonies.
Sheboygan Press – July 20, 1956.
Margaret E O'Shea
F, b. February 7, 1890, d. December 24, 1953
- Birth: Margaret E O'Shea was born on February 7, 1890.
- Marriage: She and John Bennett Flatley were married on September 3, 1928.
- Death: Margaret E O'Shea died on December 24, 1953, at age 63.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Katherine Ellen Flatley
F, b. 1876, d. December 20, 1965
- Birth: Katherine Ellen Flatley was born in 1876 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Moehn were married.
- Death: Katherine Ellen Flatley died on December 20, 1965, at age ~89, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.