Bernice B Wied
F, b. August 3, 1921, d. August 25, 2014
Family: Lloyd Young (b. April 29, 1920, d. December 5, 1975)
- Birth: Bernice B Wied was born on August 3, 1921 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 25, 2014, at age 93.
- Note: Bernice B. Young, age 93, New London passed away on Monday, August 25, 2014, following a short illness. Bernice was born on August 3, 1921, in the Town of Deer Creek, daughter of the late Peter and Zowie (Balthzor) Wied. She was united in marriage to Lloyd Young on August 30, 1941. He preceded her in death in 1975. She was an honorary member of the Union Thresheree in Symco. Bernice loved her cats and enjoyed collecting dolls and crocheting. She formerly worked at Thurks Restaurant in Sugar Bush.
She is survived by her daughters, Gloria Young (special friend Toby Sasse), New London; Tammy (Wayne) Moravec, Bear Creek; sons: Robert (Sandy) Young, Bear Creek; Jack Young, Bruceville, TX; John (Annette) Young, Bear Creek; sister Frances "Tootie" Schneiderwendt, Neenah. She is further survived by 20 grandchildren, 41 great-grandchildren and 4 great-great grandchildren and also numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, 3 brothers and sister-in-laws: Willard (Mabel), Peter (Gloria), Llewellyn (Helen) and 4 sisters and brother in-laws: Beatrice, Sylvia (Winfred) Knutson, Valeria (Gene) Fletcher and Marion Lindemann.
Funeral services for Bernice will be held on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London with Rev. Kate Croskery-Jones officiating. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the Danish Cemetery, Bear Creek.
Merl J Henrickson
M, b. September 10, 1922, d. June 10, 2006
- Birth: Merl J Henrickson was born on September 10, 1922 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Hilda Elaine Young were married 09 MAR 194?
- Death: Merl J Henrickson died on June 10, 2006, at age 83.
- Note: Henrickson, Merl J.
Merl J. Henrickson, age 83, of Clintonville, passed away peacefully from this life to his eternal home on Saturday, June 10, 2006, at his residence. Merl was born on September 10, 1922, in the Township of Maine, Shawano County, the son of the late Siert and May (Jones) Henrickson. He was united in marriage to Hilda Young on March 9, 1943 in Bear Creek. Merl served his country in the U.S. Navy from March 13, 1943, until his discharge on November 2, 1945. After his return from the service, the couple farmed together in the Township of Deer Creek, Outagamie County and raised four daughters and four sons. They later moved to Clintonville where Merl was employed for the City of Clintonville street department until retirement. Hilda preceded her husband in death on January 4, 2006. Merl was a member of the St. Rose Catholic Church, Clintonville. His hobbies included woodworking, cutting lawn and visiting with friends.
Surviors include 4 daughters, Bonita (Ray) VandenBloomer, Wrightstown, WI, Barb (Gary) Beyer, Bear Creek
Jean Witte (Special friend: Duane George), Oshkosh, Joan (Clayton) Rebman, Pittsville 4 sons, Dennis (Bonnie) Henrickson, Appleton, Daryl (Cindy) Henrickson, New London, Ronald (Linda) Henrickson, Derby, KS, Richard (Monica) Henrickson, Arkansas 22 Grandchildren 29 Great-grandchildren 1 Great-great-grandchild 2 sisters, Dorothy of Shiocton, Gloria of Missouri Many sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, nieces and nephews His favorite cat: Bootsie.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife, Hilda of 62 years, an infant daughter, Joyce Henrickson, 5 grandchildren, Michelle, Clinton, Bradley, Joseph and Renee, his sister, Magdalen and 5 brothers, Edward, Raymond, Harold, Donald and Ervin.
Funeral services will be held at 11 A.M. Tues., June 13, 2006, at the St.Mary's Catholic Church, Bear Creek with the Rev. John B. Dewane officiating.Interment will be in the Parish Cemetery.Friends may call from 4 until 7 P.M. Monday at the Eberhardt-Stevenson Funeral Home, Clintonville and after 10 A.M. Tuesday at the church until the time of the service. A Parish Prayer Service will be held 6:30 P.M. Monday at the funeral home.Military graveside rites will be conducted by the American Legion Post #63 and the V.F.W. Post #664 of Clintonville.
‹i›The Henrickson family would like to thank Dr. Brian VanHoozen, and Theda Care at Home Hospice for all of their care given to Merl.Condolences may be sent through www. eberhardtstevenson.com.
Barbara A Henrickson
Family: Gary L Beyer (b. October 6, 1943, d. October 29, 2010)
Joan Mary Henrickson
F, b. January 19, 1948, d. October 8, 2010
- Birth: Joan Mary Henrickson was born on January 19, 1948 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 8, 2010, at age 62, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan M. Rebman, age 62, of Bear Creek, passed away on Friday, October 8, 2010, at her residence following a lengthy illness. She was born on January 19, 1948, in the Town of Maple Creek, daughter of the late Merl and Hilda (Young) Henrickson. Joan worked at various jobs. She loved sewing, board games and working with flowers.
She is survived by a daughter: Jennifer (Shay) Zehms, Lake Tomahawk; two sons: James (Inma) Hintzke, and Donald Rebman, both of Norfolk, Virginia; stepson: Mike (Lisa) Rebman, Edgerton; ten grandchildren and one great-grandchild; four brothers: Dennis (Bonnie) Henrickson, Freedom; Daryl (Cindy) Henrickson, New London; Ronald (Linda) Henrickson, Derby, Kansas; Richard (Monica) Henrickson, Rogers, Arkansas; three sisters: Bonnie (Ray) Van Den Bloomer, Wrightstown; Barbara (Gary) Beyer, Bear Creek; Jean Witte and special friend Duane, Oshkosh. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by a son Joseph Hintzke.
The Funeral Mass for Joan will be held on Tuesday, October 12, 2010, at 11 a.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek with Fr. Jack Mullarkey officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London on Monday, October 11, 2010, from 4-7 p.m. and on Tuesday at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of the service.
A special thank you to the Theda Care At Home Hospice especially nurse Roseanne for their care and concern of Joan.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St.
New London 920-982-3232
Dennis M Henrickson
Daryl F Henrickson
Richard Lee Henrickson
Gary L Beyer
M, b. October 6, 1943, d. October 29, 2010
- Birth: Gary L Beyer was born on October 6, 1943 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 29, 2010, at age 67, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gary L. Beyer, 67, passed away suddenly on Friday, Oct. 29, 2010, at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. He was born on Oct. 6, 1943, in New London, son of Lawrence and Dorothy (Sawall) Beyer. Gary graduated from New London High School in 1963. On Sept. 11, 1965, he married Barbara Henrickson. Gary worked at the Neenah Foundry, retiring in 2005 after 40 years of service. He was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek.
He is survived by his wife of 45 years, Barbara; sons, Chris Beyer and special friend Erin, New London; Jason (Nikki) Beyer, Clintonville; Jeff (Jamie) Beyer, Clintonville; grandchildren, Corey (Samantha) Suprise, Richard, Ronnie Kay, Brianna Beyer, all of New London; Destiny and Sky Beyer, Clintonville; a great-granddaughter, Kailee Suprise, Menasha; mother, Dorothy (Beyer) Finger, New London; sisters, Carol "Peachy" Wegner, New London; Judi Schertz, Appleton; brother, Dale Beyer, Appleton; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Harold Fielding, New London; Bonnie (Ray) VanDen Bloomer, Wrightstown; Jean Witte and special friend Duane; Dennis (Bonnie) Henrickson, Freedom; Daryl (Cindy) Henrickson, New London; Ron (Linda) Henrickson, Derby, Kan.; Rick (Monica) Henrickson, Rogers, AK.; aunt, Shirley Schwann; and an uncle, Wayne Sawall. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by a son Clinton James, father Lawrence Beyer, sisters Sharon Beyer, Yvonne Fielding, step-father Glyndon Finger, brother-in-law Dick Schertz, sister-in-law Joan Rebman, grandparents Roy and Elizabeth Sawall and his mother and father-in-law Merl and Hilda Henrickson.
The Funeral Mass for Gary will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010, at 11 a.m., at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
Friends may call at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home on Monday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and on Tuesday at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of the service.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St.,
F, b. September 15, 1938, d. June 13, 2008
- Birth: Carol Brown was born on September 15, 1938 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Duane A Young were married in 1955.
- Death: Carol Brown died on June 13, 2008, at age 69, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.