Victor James Ritchie
M, b. June 14, 1914, d. August 19, 2005
- Birth: Victor James Ritchie was born on June 14, 1914 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 4, 1935 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 19, 2005, at age 91, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ritchie, Victor J.
Victor J. Ritchie, age 91, of New London, formerly of Bear Creek, died Friday, August 19, 2005 at Greentree Health & Rehabilitation Center in Clintonville. He was born on June 14, 1914 in Bear Creek, son of the late Harley and Carrie (Christianson) Ritchie. On September 4, 1935 he married Loretta Young in Bear Creek. Victor worked at FWD in Clintonville for 38 years, retiring in 1979.
He is survived by his wife, Loretta. A daughter, Elaine (Roland) Evans - New London a son, Roger Ritchie, New London three sisters, Matas Whitman, Appleton Valaria Besaw, New London Fern (Tom) Sartar, Florida Also seven grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a daughter LaVerne, four brothers, Woodrwow, Nathan, Carson and Regis a granddaughter Ann (Ritchie) Buchanon and a grandson Thomas Ritchie. The Funeral Mass for Victor will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek. Burial will be in St. Mary's Parish Cemetery.
Friends may call at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London on Monday from 4 to 8 p.m., where a 7:30 p.m. Prayer Service will be held, and on Tuesday from 9 a.m. until time of service at the church.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St.
Roger Francis Ritchie
M, b. December 30, 1935, d. March 5, 2015
- Birth: Roger Francis Ritchie was born on December 30, 1935.
- Death: He died on March 5, 2015, at age 79.
- Note: Roger F. Ritchie, age 79, New London, passed away on Thursday, March 5, 2015, following a lingering illness. He was born on December 30, 1935, in Town of Maple Creek (Outagamie County), son of Victor J. and Loretta (Young) Ritchie. Roger was employed by Schneider Transportations for more than 35 years. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, off road racing and attending the Hodag. Roger served his country in the US Navy. He was a member of the VFW and the Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, New London.
Roger is survived by his mother Loretta; daughter, Cindy Alvarez, Laguna Beach, CA; son Tim (Diane) Ritchie, VA; a sister Elaine (Ron) Evans, New London. He is further survived by grandchildren: Tim Buchanan, Ryan and Daniel Ritchie, Andrew and Alex Alvarez and Tanya Ritchie, two great-grandchildren, numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by father Victor, wife Alice, daughter Ann Buchanan, son Tommy and a sister LeVerne Ritchie.
Funeral mass for Roger will be held on Monday, March 9, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, New London. Visitation will be held at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home on Sunday from 1-4 p.m. and also at the church on Monday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Laverne Josephine Ritchie
F, b. July 14, 1937, d. August 18, 1947
- Birth: Laverne Josephine Ritchie was born on July 14, 1937 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 18, 1947, at age 10, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.