Maurice V Young
M, b. September 25, 1906, d. April 6, 1977
- Birth: Maurice V Young was born on September 25, 1906 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 6, 1977, at age 70, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
- Note: Age 70, died on Wednesday, April 6, 1977, in Bear Creek, WI. He was born on September 25, 1906, in the Township of Maple Creek, WI., son of the late John and Virginia (Petit) Young.
He is survived by his wife, Margaret; two brothers: Francis Young, Rt. 2, New London; and Lambert Young, Bear Creek; two sisters: Theresa Nelson, Appleton; Helen Kelly, Rt. 2, Shiocton; a brother-in-law: Jay Hephner. He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and a sister.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday April 11, 1977, at St. Mary Catholic Church, Bear Creek, with the Rev. Joseph Shinners and the Rev. John Hephner officiating. Friends may call after 4 p.m. Sunday, April 10, 1977, at Cline and Hanson Funeral Home, New London, until the time of service on Monday.
Zoea Agnes Young
F, b. February 4, 1910, d. August 29, 1967
- Birth: Zoea Agnes Young was born on February 4, 1910 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jay Charles Hephner were married on June 21, 1932 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Zoea Agnes Young died on August 29, 1967, at age 57, in Dillon, Summit Co, Colorado.
M, b. 1912, d. 1914
- Birth: Thomas Young was born in 1912.
- Death: He died in 1914, at age ~2.
Theresa L Young
F, b. July 7, 1915, d. June 25, 1991
- Birth: Theresa L Young was born on July 7, 1915 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 6, 1938.
- Death: She died on June 25, 1991, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lambert Arthur Young
M, b. December 29, 1919, d. October 20, 1998
- Birth: Lambert Arthur Young was born on December 29, 1919 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Vecilda Finger were married on September 17, 1947.
- Death: Lambert Arthur Young died on October 20, 1998, at age 78, in Embarrass, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Barbara Helen Stilp
F, b. April 12, 1961, d. January 15, 2009
- Birth: Barbara Helen Stilp was born on April 12, 1961.
- Death: She died on January 15, 2009, at age 47, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 17, 2009
Swan, Barbara Helen (Stilp)
Barbara H. Swan, age 47, of Menasha, passed away on Thursday, January 15, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. She was born on April 12, 1961, daughter of Thomas and the late Phyllis (Zacharias) Stilp. Barb worked for Kinder Care, in Appleton, before moving to Arizona. Upon her return to Wisconsin she was employed as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Oakridge Gardens for the past 11 years. Barb loved to spend all the time that she could with her children. She also enjoyed casual reading now and then, as well as computer games. She will be missed by her two special cats: Carmel and Oreo.
Barb is survived by her daughter, Rachel Swan, Menasha; a son, Thomas Swan, Menasha; fiance, Kirk Barnhart, Menasha; father, Thomas (Mary) Stilp, Stockbridge; Kirk's daughters: Erin (Dave) Harley, Coleman; Meghan (Dave) Gansauge, Marinette; a step-daughter, Melissa Swan, AZ; two brothers: Jeff (Cheryl) Stilp, Stockbridge; David (fiancee, Leslie) Stilp, Westerville, OH; two sisters: Catherine (Bryon) Kees, Brothertown; Jean (fiance, Al) Stilp, Fond du Lac; many nieces and nephews; other family members and friends.
Barb was preceded in death by her mother, Phyllis Stilp and her grandparents.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, January 19, 2009, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 528 Second Street, Menasha, with Fr. Paul Radetski officiating. Visitation will be held on Sunday evening, January 18, 2009, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at Martens-Laemmrich Funeral Home, 312 Milwaukee Street, Menasha, and again on Monday morning from 10:30 a.m. until the time of the service at the church.
Light a candle
in memory of Barb at:
Jeffrey T Stilp
Catherine J Stilp
Family: Bryon Kees (b. May 20, 1959, d. November 24, 2012)
M, b. May 20, 1959, d. November 24, 2012
- Birth: Bryon Kees was born on May 20, 1959 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 29, 1990 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 24, 2012, at age 53, in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bryon D. Kees, age 53, of Chilton, died on Saturday, November 24, 2012 in the Town of Stockbridge. He was born May 20, 1959 in Chilton, son of Carol (Zastrow) Kees and the late Cletus Kees.
Bryon married Catherine J. Stilp on April 29, 1990 in Stockbridge.
For over 25 years, Bryon worked at Stockbridge Engineering where he diligently worked hard and accomplished any task he was asked to do.
He was truly a 'Jack of all Trades' and amazed everyone with the working knowledge he possessed about everything. He remodeled and built the addition to his house brick by brick from the basement up, loving every moment knowing his work and skill was a gift from God.
He was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, and the Brothertown Fishing Club. He was an avid outdoorsman; loving each instant of hunting, fishing, and ice fishing with the group. He was known on the lake as 'Simple Simon', traveling from location to location with his wife, 'Simon Says' looking for the most bites. He was a kind and loving man; giving of himself fully to those he loved.
He is survived by his wife: Cathy; a daughter: Megan "Tootsie" Kees and her special friend, Brandon Fluhr; his mother: Carol Kees; father-in-law and step-mother-in-law: Thomas (Mary) Stilp of Stockbridge; 4 brothers: Glenn "Punk" (Charlotte) Kees of Chilton, Terry "Tub" Kees of Stockbridge, Richard (Peggy) Kees of Chilton, Wayne "Butch" (Kathy) Kees of Chilton; 2 brothers-in-law: Jeff (Cheryl) Stilp of Stockbridge, David Stilp and his fiancée Leslie Seymour of Ohio; and a sister-in-law: Jean (Al) Kohlman of Fond du Lac. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his father: Cletus; his mother-in-law: Phyllis Stilp; and a sister-in-law: Barbara Swan.
Funeral service will be at 11:30 am on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 and on Wednesday at the church from 9:30 am until 11:00 am. A parish vigil service will take place Tuesday evening at 8:00 pm at the funeral home.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com
"…and the Lord broke for Simple Simon and said, 'They are biting over here,' and he replied, '10-4. I'll be right there…."
Ethel W Brendt
F, b. 1913
- Birth: Ethel W Brendt was born in 1913.