Marion M Finger
M, b. March 25, 1907, d. September 23, 1979
- Birth: Marion M Finger was born on March 25, 1907 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 23, 1979, at age 72, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Michele (Sister) Finger
Duane J Finger
M, b. June 24, 1931, d. January 15, 1998
- Birth: Duane J Finger was born on June 24, 1931 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Maude McClone were married on July 22, 1953 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Duane J Finger died on January 15, 1998, at age 66, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leon J Finger
M, b. January 24, 1933, d. December 31, 1998
- Birth: Leon J Finger was born on January 24, 1933 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carroll Ann Surprise were married on June 7, 1955 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leon J Finger died on December 31, 1998, at age 65, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Bernice Teresa Finger
F, b. March 31, 1935, d. July 29, 2002
- Birth: Bernice Teresa Finger was born on March 31, 1935 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Rolland Max Vollmer were married on November 25, 1954.
- Death: Bernice Teresa Finger died on July 29, 2002, at age 67, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 15, 1934, d. July 2, 2012
- Birth: Maude McClone was born on April 15, 1934 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Duane J Finger were married on July 22, 1953 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Maude McClone died on July 2, 2012, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
- Note: Maude (McClone) Finger, age 78, Bear Creek, on a beautiful July 2 morn Maude peacefully rose to heaven to meet God, her husband Duane, family and friends. She was born at home in the Town of Deer Creek, Outagamie County April 15, 1934 to the late Edward and Maude (McGinty) McClone.
She was a graduate of Washington High School in New London. In 1953, she married Duane Finger of Bear Creek. Together they raised six children: Mark Finger, Madison, David (Kim) Finger, New London, Sue (George) Guerin, New London, Brian (Lori) Finger, Bear Creek, Dennis (Sandy) Finger, Clintonville and Julie (Darold) Seefeldt, Bear Creek and daughter-in-law, Mary Turba, De Pere. Aside from her children, she is survived by her loving 19 grandchildren: Kate (Jath) Bautista, Joe (Shannon) Finger, Tony Finger, Christine Finger, Dan (Tara) Finger, Mark Leavitt, Eric Leavitt, Jared Leavitt, Doug (Cari) Guerin, Tim (Leah) Guerin, Mike (Angie) Buchholz, Jessi (Danny) Blue, Mack Huebner, Tyler Finger, Sean Finger, Ryan Finger, Justin Finger, Nicole Seefeldt and Matthew Seefeldt and 15 great-grandchildren. She is further survived her sisters Marion Lorge, Bear Creek, Elaine (Jim) Loughrin, New London, brother Raymond McClone, King and dear sister-in-law Joyce McClone, Neenah. She is also survived by her sister-in-laws Sister Michele Finger, Verna (Jim) Stilen, Eunice (Jim) Lehman, Joan (Leroy) Christenson and Karen (Don) Sorenson. She is further survived and loved by many cousins, nieces and nephews, very many friends who all held a special place in her heart.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Duane, brother Edward McClone, brother-in-law Victor Lorge, brother-in-law and sister-in-law Leon and Carol Finger, sister-in-law and brother-in-law Bernice and Sonny Vollmer and nephew Devon Finger.
Maude was a very giving, caring and active lady in her church of St. Mary's, Bear Creek in the St. Therese Thrift Shop and Christian Mothers, the lives of her large extended family and the lives of her many dear friends and neighbors as well as her community.
Her family deeply thanks the many relatives and dear friends who where there for her during this sudden end of her wonderful life. Further thanks are given to the staffs of the ThedaCare facilities and St Joseph Residence for their professional, special care and assistance.
Funeral Mass for Maude will be held on Friday, July 6, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Bear Creek with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Visitation will be held on Thursday at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London from 4-8 p.m. and also at the church on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. On line condolences can be sent at www.clinehansonfuneralhome.com.
Carroll Ann Surprise
F, b. October 8, 1932, d. November 30, 2003
Family: Leon J Finger (b. January 24, 1933, d. December 31, 1998)
- Birth: Carroll Ann Surprise was born on October 8, 1932 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leon J Finger were married on June 7, 1955 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carroll Ann Surprise died on November 30, 2003, at age 71, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Devon G Finger
M, b. November 15, 1960, d. November 13, 2011
- Birth: Devon G Finger was born on November 15, 1960 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 13, 2011, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
- Note: Devon G. Finger, age 50, New London, died on Sunday, November 13, 2011. Devon was born on November 15, 1960, in New London son of the late Leon and Caroll (Suprise) Finger. He worked as a licensed Practical Nurse in Austin, TX for many years. Devon was very artistic and enjoyed drawing, gardening and animals. He was a member of PFLAG in Appleton. He loved his family and will be dearly missed by all of his siblings and his dearest friends, Tim, Tammy and Mary.
Devon is survived by his sisters: Charlene (Thomas) Sperberg, Clintonville; Diane (Jerry) Johnson, Clintonville; Darla (James) Barker, Shiocton; Darlene (Mark) LeNoble, New London; Amy (Chad) Paul, Manawa; Ann Finger (special friend Ross Dailey), New London; a brother, Marvin (Kathy) Finger, Marion. He is further survived by numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two nephews, Scott Ritchie and Cody Barker.
Funeral Mass for Devon will be held on Wednesday, November 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Bear Creek. Interment will be in the Parish Cemetery. Visitation will be held at the church on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
In Lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Cline & Hanson Funeral Home
209 W. Cook St.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on November 15, 2011.