M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Otto Kollath was born circa 1900 in Wisconsin.
M, b. May 21, 1903, d. January 18, 1960
- Birth: William Kollath was born on May 21, 1903 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 18, 1960, at age 56.
M, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Irvin Kollath was born circa 1908.
Arthur H Kollath
M, b. June 30, 1899, d. January 12, 1953
- Birth: Arthur H Kollath was born on June 30, 1899 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 12, 1953, at age 53.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 28, 1831, d. May 1, 1893
- Birth: Theodora Hartjes was born on January 28, 1831 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on May 1, 1893, at age 62, in Mill en Sint Hubert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Zachary Robert Eiting
F, b. December 22, 1932, d. February 11, 2018
Family 1: Robert Misco (b. June 25, 1928, d. November 13, 1962)
- Birth: Shirley Remter was born on December 22, 1932 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Misco were married on February 24, 1951.
- Marriage: Shirley Remter and Theodorus C Kelder were married on July 17, 1965.
- Death: Shirley Remter died on February 11, 2018, at age 85.
- Note: Appleton - Shirley Misco-Kelder, Age 85, Appleton, passed away on Sunday, February 11, 2018 after a short illness. She was born in Black Creek, on December 22, 1932, the daughter of Lester Remter and Isabelle (Scharmann) Remter-Lemmens. She was united in marriage to Robert Misco on February 24, 1951. He preceded her in death on November 13, 1962. She was united in marriage on July 17, 1965 to Theodorus (Ted) Kelder. He preceded her in death on January 9, 2009. For over 40 years Shirley ran a children's daycare in her home. She loved spending time with all of the children. One of her greatest disappointments was when she was no longer physically able to provide childcare. However, many of those same children returned to visit her in their adult years. Shirley was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Shirley is survived by sons: Randall Misco and Frank Kelder (friend Diane); daughters: Patricia Misco and Robin (Roger) Gustafson; daughter-in-law: Jody Kelder; grandchildren: Robert, Michael, and Benjamin Ruwoldt, Chad Gustafson, Ian Misco, Lea, Casey and Tiffany Kelder, Amanda Misco and Jessie Jacobs-Brown; great-grandchildren: Dominic, Jacqueline, Stefan, Devan, Chase, Luke, Jordan and Z'ev. She is further survived by a brother: Jerry Lemmens; sister-in-law: Doris (Louis) Flauger; as well as many other relatives, friends and the many, many children who she lovingly spent her days with in her home daycare.
In addition to her husbands, Shirley was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter: Carol Walczak; foster daughter: Debbie Jacobs; brothers: Vernal, Lloyd, and Lester Remter; sisters-in-law: Audrey and Mary Remter; and a dear friend: Georgia Timm.
A Funeral Mass for Shirley will be held at 10:30 am, Friday, February 16, 2018 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Appleton, with Father Jim Leary officiating. A visitation for Shirley will be held from 9:00 am until the time of service on Friday at the church.
The family would like to send a special thank you to the nurses at Affinity Visiting Nurses Hospice and the staff at Ascension Mercy Hospital in Oshkosh for the wonderful support given to the family at this difficult time.
Theodorus C Kelder
M, b. October 18, 1928, d. January 9, 2009
- Birth: Theodorus C Kelder was born on October 18, 1928 in Den Dungen, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Shirley Remter were married on July 17, 1965.
- Death: Theodorus C Kelder died on January 9, 2009, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 12, 2009
Kelder, Theodorus C. (Ted)
Theodorus (Ted) C. Kelder, 80, Appleton, passed away unexpectedly at St. Elizabeth Hospital on Friday, Jan. 9, 2009. He was born in Dongen, North Brabant, the Netherlands on Oct. 18, 1928, the son of the late Johanas and Marie Kelder. He was united in marriage July 17, 1965, to Shirley (Remter) Misco. Ted retired from Kimtech in the early 1990s, and now enjoyed helping Shirley with her daycare children. The tradition of Grandpa K bringing the lemon poppyseed cake for the children once a week is now over.
Ted is survived by Shirley Misco-Kelder; two sons, Randall Misco and his daughter Amanda, Jacksonville, FL; and Frankie Kelder (fiancee Lea Skotzke) and children Lea, Casey and Tiffany, Appleton; three daughters, Patricia Misco and her son Ian, Carol Walczak (special friend, Tony Coleman) and her children Robert, Michael and Benjamin, and Robin (Roger) Gustafson and her son Chad, Appleton; and great-grandson, Dominic Ruwoldt. He is further survived by foster daughter, Debbie Jacobs, and daughter, Jessie, Appleton; five sisters, Jo (Kase), Reit, Deny, Jeanne and Leny all of the Netherlands; brother-in-law, Jerry (Mary) Lemmens, Phoenix, AZ; sister-in-law, Doris (Louis) Flauger, Gresham, WI, and good friend, Helen Adair; as well as many other relatives and friends.
Ted was preceded in death by his parents; brother, Franciscus Kelder; brothers-in-law, Peit, Ad and Gehart; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Vernal (Audrey) Remter, Lloyd Remter and Lester Remter, Appleton.
A Funeral Mass for Ted will be held at 10:30 a.m, Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2009, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Appleton, with Rev. Larry Abler officiating. A visitation for Ted will be held from 9 a.m until the time of service on Wednesday at the church.
The family would like to send a special thank you to Rick Boon and the entire staff of St. Elizabeth Hospital for the wonderful support given to the family at this difficult time.
The most comforting thing to know about this life is that it will continue with the Lord. We miss you, Dad & Grandpa!
VALLEY FUNERAL HOME
2211 N. Richmond
"Serving as would be Served."
Annette I Kross
F, b. November 17, 1936, d. January 10, 2009
- Birth: Annette I Kross was born on November 17, 1936.
- Marriage: She was married on November 7, 1959 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 10, 2009, at age 72, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 12, 2009
Niesz, Annette I.
Annette I. Niesz, Kaukauna, 72, died Saturday Jan. 10, 2009, at St. Paul Home. She was born in Horicon on November 17, 1936, to the late Edwin and Ina (Binte) Kross. On November 7, 1959, Annette married Joseph Niesz at St. Mary Parish in Kaukauna. Her hobbies included walking, word searches, crossword puzzles, going to the movies and spending time in the garden.
Annette is survived by her husband of 49 years, Joseph; two sons, Michael (Debbie), Kaukauna and Andrew (special friend Valene), Neenah; grandchildren, DJ, Nichole, Anna, and Joseph Roy Niesz; brothers and sisters, Ken (Ira) Kross and Ina (Clifford) Mattos; brothers and sisters-in-law, Dick Rennicke, Ann Hagany, Jack Rogers, Lil, Ethel and Rosemary Niesz. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents, Annette was preceded in death by her sisters, Thelma (Gordy) Liesch and Carol Rennicke; brothers and sisters-in-law, John, Jacob and Michael Niesz, Catherine (Clem) Fink, Mary Rogers and Leo Hagany.
Visitation will begin Wednesday January 14, 2009, at 2 p.m. until the time of funeral at 4 p.m. at ST. PAUL HOME CHAPEL (316 E. 14th St. Kaukauna). The Rev. Walter Steinbach will officiate. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to St. Paul Home.
The Niesz family would like to thank the doctors and staff at Appleton Medical Center and St. Paul Home for the care given to Annette.
201 E. Main
Street Little Chute
Michael J Niesz
Eleanor Sampont Rock
F, b. June 10, 1894, d. January 28, 1962
- Birth: Eleanor Sampont Rock was born on June 10, 1894 in Nebraska.
- Marriage: She and Michael Frank Karrels were married on November 15, 1917 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eleanor Sampont Rock died on January 28, 1962, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Obituary says she is buried at St. John. No stone found.