James J Demler
M, b. August 24, 1897, d. January 27, 1964
- Birth: James J Demler was born on August 24, 1897 in Random Lake, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1964, at age 66, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Anastasia M Rolf
F, b. December 25, 1910, d. April 4, 1997
- Birth: Anastasia M Rolf was born on December 25, 1910.
- Death: She died on April 4, 1997, at age 86, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: John Weber was born circa 1890.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Mathilda Mader was born circa 1890.
Kenneth E Farr
M, b. March 8, 1912, d. July 19, 1962
- Birth: Kenneth E Farr was born on March 8, 1912 in Seattle, King Co, Washington.
- Death: He died on July 19, 1962, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 4, 1936, d. May 6, 2013
- Birth: Richard Farr was born on May 4, 1936.
- Death: He died on May 6, 2013, at age 77.
- Note: Richard E. "Dick" Farr
Dick Farr, age 77, passed away on Monday, May 6, 2013, at Cherry Meadows in Apleton of Liver Disease. Dick was born on May 4, 1936, to the late Kenneth Farr and Myrtle (Case) Farr in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Dick served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict. He retired from Presto Products in Appleton and moved to Arizona for five years to ride his Harley, which he loved. Dick moved back to Wisconsin and lived up north at Crooked Lake in Crivitz, Wisconsin.
He is survived by his special friend, Kathy Holewinski; children: Tom Farr of Menasha; Jason (Dawn) Farr of North Dakota; and Heather (Jim) Langton of Colorado; brothers, Gene (friend Sandie) of Menasha and Arthur "Butch" Schurer of Menasha; sisters: Joan (Dave) Zeinert of Neenah; Peggy (Don) Kloepfel of Menasha; Doris "Dolly" (John) Mischler of Menasha; Connie Gaschler of Menasha; and Debi (Jim) Schwehr of Montana. Dick is further survived by sister-in-law, Tami Schurer of Appleton, grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.
He is preceded in death by his parents; step-mother, Gert Delfosse of Menasha; brothers, Richard "Skip" Schurer and Ronald Schurer; and sister-in-law, Sharon Farr.
Dick's wishes were to be cremated and no funeral services.
David C Zeinert
M, b. February 15, 1944, d. April 24, 2014
- Birth: David C Zeinert was born on February 15, 1944 in Wittenberg, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 24, 2014, at age 70, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: David C. Zeinert of Neenah, age 70, passed away on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at his home in Neenah. Dave was born on February 15, 1944 in Wittenberg, WI. He served in the US Army Missile Masters from 1962-1965. Dave is survived by his wife of 30 years, Joan; daughters, Sue (Pete) Fahrenkrug, Bonnie Heinneman and Michelle Knispel, 12 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren, 1 great great grandchild, and 3 sisters: Janice, Bonnie and Mary Ann. Dave was preceded in death by his sister, Jane and his mother and father. He loved hunting and still fished when he could and he also loved his dog Cleo. A celebration of Dave's life will be held at 5:00 pm on Sunday, May 4 at Peace Lutheran Church, 1228 S. Park Avenue, Neenah with visitation from 4:00-5:00 pm. There will be a light meal at the church after the service.
Doris L Smith
F, b. September 2, 1940, d. January 8, 2009
- Birth: Doris L Smith was born on September 2, 1940 in Hayward, Sawyer Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 8, 2009, at age 68, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 11, 2009
Garvey, Doris L.
Doris L. Garvey, 68, passed away on January 8, 2009, at Vallhaven Care Center in Neenah. She was born on September 2, 1940, in Hayward, Wisconsin, the daughter of the late, Henry and Agnes (Barber) Smith. Doris is also preceded in death by her late husband, Emmett "Red" Garvey. Doris was a loving mother who enjoyed playing Bingo at the area casinos. She loved to fish, hunt, go bowling, play pool, cribbage and other card games. Doris was a dedicated homemaker and was even called mom by many of her children's friends.
Doris is lovingly survived by her son, Jim Garvey of Neenah; daughter, Ruth (Scott) Gadicke of Neenah and grandchildren: James, Whitney, Kasey, Tiffany, Cory, Mike, Becky, Nick and A.J; sister, Selma (Larry) Buckwheat; brothers: Henry (Mini) Smith, Donald (Carol) Smith, William Smith, Laurence Smith, John Smith and Thomas Smith.
Doris is preceded in death by her sisters: Myrtle Thayer, Bernice Smith, Linda Smith; brothers: Edward Smith, Robert Smith and Theodore Smith.
Tribal funeral rites will be held beginning with a feast at 11 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 12 at Pineview Funeral Service in Hayward. Burial will be in New Post Cemetery. Visitation will begin at 5 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 11 at Pineview Funeral Service.
William J Smith
M, b. February 25, 1950, d. July 11, 2003
- Birth: William J Smith was born on February 25, 1950 in Hayward, Sawyer Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 11, 2003, at age 53, in Duluth, St Louis Co, Minnesota.
- Note: William J. Smith, 63, of New Post died July 11, 2013 at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Duluth.
William Joseph Smith was born on Feb. 25, 1950 in Hayward, the son of Henry and Agnes (Barber) Smith. He grew up and graduated from Hayward High School, then attended trade schools in Milwaukee and Minneapolis. Bill worked for LCO Enrollment Committee for 10 years. He enjoyed socializing with family and friends, playing cards, fishing and being outdoors on the pontoon.
He is survived by his brothers, Henry Smith of Topanga, Calif., Donald (Carol) Smith, Lawrence Smith of Hayward, John Smith and Thomas Smith of New Post; sister, Selma (Larry) Buckwheat of Green Bay; and many nephews and nieces.
Bill was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Robert and Edward Smith; and sisters, Myrtle Thayer and Doris Garvey.
Tribal funeral rites were held beginning with a feast at 11 a.m., Sunday, July 14, at New Post Community Center, with Jerry Smith officiating.
Visitation began at 5 p.m., Saturday, July 13, at New Post Community Center.
Burial was in New Post Cemetery.
Honorary casket bearers were Don Bildeau, Warren DeBrot, Cevin Gauthier, Gary Haack and Al Miller.
Casket bearers were Andy Bennett, Timmy DeBrot, Jim Garvey, James Smith, Thomas Smith Jr. and Mark Thayer.
Online condolences may be shared at pineviewfuneralservice.com.