Edward Earl Strebe
M, b. August 21, 1939, d. August 2, 2004
- Birth: Edward Earl Strebe was born on August 21, 1939.
- Death: He died on August 2, 2004, at age 64.
Richard Lee Strebe
James Duane Strebe
M, b. 1938, d. August 18, 1967
- Birth: James Duane Strebe was born in 1938.
- Death: He died on August 18, 1967, at age ~29.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
Richard S Haack
M, b. September 28, 1954, d. September 11, 1983
- Birth: Richard S Haack was born on September 28, 1954 in Algoma, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 11, 1983, at age 28, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Bruce Thomas Berg
Ronald Allen Forster
Eric Joseph Weigman
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Kay Elizabeth VandenBranden
Michael William Ballas
M, b. September 18, 1955, d. May 14, 2015
- Birth: Michael William Ballas was born on September 18, 1955.
- Death: He died on May 14, 2015, at age 59.
- Note: Michael William Ballas, Irma died on May 14, 2015. He was born on September 18, 1955 in Madison.
Mike graduated from Menasha High School and the Milwaukee School of Engineering.
He proudly served in the United States Army for three years and the Army Reserves for 20 years. He deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. He returned home to Oak Creek, WI and continued to work for Quad/Graphics Inc. He retired to his dream home cottage in Irma where he passed due to natural causes.
He will always be remembered as a loving and hard-working father by his three children, Chelsea, Brooke and Brett.
He is survived by three children, wife, step-children, two sisters and a brother in Washington.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, June 6, at 2 p.m. at the Bradley Funeral Home in Antigo. Antigo veterans will conduct military honors at the funeral home following the service.
Online condolences may be left at www.bradleyfh.com.
M, b. February 16, 1919, d. April 15, 2005
Family 1: Dorothy Vonck (b. October 4, 1919, d. September 18, 1983)
- Birth: George Muntner was born on February 16, 1919 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 15, 2005, at age 86.
- Father: William Kressin (b. July 31, 1900, d. September 24, 1983)
- Mother: Mabel Harm (b. March 23, 1904, d. December 7, 1979)
Dallas E Arndt
M, b. March 19, 1942, d. December 1, 2014
- Birth: Dallas E Arndt was born on March 19, 1942 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 7, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 1, 2014, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dallas Edward Arndt, age 72, of Menasha was called to eternal rest on Monday, December 1, 2014 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. Dallas was born on March 19, 1942 in Menasha, Wisconsin, son of the late Ferdinand and Freda (Kowalkowski) Arndt. He was born again through holy baptism on Easter Sunday, April 5, 1942 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Menasha. He was confirmed in the faith at Bethel Lutheran Church, Menasha on March 25, 1956. His confirmation verse served as a solid foundation in life as well as his family's upon his death: "But now thus says the Lord, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Isreal; Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1). Dallas married Marilyn Kressin of Appleton, Wisconsin on October 7, 1961 at St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church in Appleton. The couple was blessed with four children, and 53 wonderful years. Dallas was a district manager for Burroughs/Unisys Corp, Federation Coordinator at Fox Valley Lutheran High School, and co-authored a computer program named "Hymnsoft". Dallas lovingly and humbly served his Lord throughout his life.
Dallas is survived by his loving wife, Marilyn; his children: Rev. David (Gail) Arndt, Two Rivers; Steven Arndt, Green Bay; Jodi (Mark) Murphy, Jackson; Rev. Jonathan (Rachel) Arndt, Genesee; grandchildren: Abigail Arndt; Jordyn Arndt; Joshua Murphy; Nathaniel, Grace, and Josiah Arndt; a sister, Betty Arndt; sisters-in-law: Edith Arndt and Judy Arndt. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brothers: Donald, Kenneth, and Ronald Arndt; sisters: Dorothy Arndt; Donna (Harold) Tesch; a niece, Lorna Arndt; and parents-in-law, William and Mabel Kressin.
The Christian funeral for Dallas will be celebrated on Friday, December 5, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. at Bethel Ev. Lutheran Church (829 Appleton Road, Menasha) with Rev. Samuel Degner officiating. Friends will be received directly at the church on Friday from 9:00 a.m. until the hour of service. Interment will be in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom. In lieu of flowers, memorials in Dallas' name may be given to Bethel Lutheran Church, Fox Valley Lutheran High School, or Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran School.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
The family gratefully acknowledges Pastor Degner; Dr. Abouzelam, Dr. Flanagan, their staffs; and the staff in the ICU at St. Elizabeth Hospital for all of your care, compassion, and guidance through Dallas' illness.
Annette I St Aubin