F, b. 1851, d. 1923
- Birth: Charlotte Henderson was born in 1851 in Ohio.
- Marriage: She and Smith Hudson Hitchkiss were married in 1867.
- Death: Charlotte Henderson died in 1923, at age ~72.
F, b. February 2, 1783
- Birth: Jacoba VanHeesch was born on February 2, 1783 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. May 14, 1785
- Birth: Franciscus VanHeesch was born on May 14, 1785 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1812, d. September 20, 1816
- Birth: Maria Wijnants was born circa 1812 in Bree, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on September 20, 1816 in Bree, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1807, d. April 13, 1831
- Birth: Petronella Wijnants was born circa 1807 in Bree, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on April 13, 1831 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1800, d. March 9, 1866
- Birth: Hendrijna Wijnen was born circa 1800.
- Death: She died on March 9, 1866 in Broekhuizenvorst, Limburg, Netherlands.
Abigail Iline Nelezen
Artista P Blough
F, b. June 9, 1924, d. March 3, 1993
- Birth: Artista P Blough was born on June 9, 1924 in Huntington, Huntington Co, Indiana.
- Marriage: She and Henry Edward Hartzheim were married on November 9, 1946.
- Death: Artista P Blough died on March 3, 1993, at age 68.
- Burial: She was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
Sharon Louise Hartzheim
Edward A Hartzheim
M, b. January 22, 1949, d. September 16, 2011
- Birth: Edward A Hartzheim was born on January 22, 1949.
- Marriage: He was married on March 27, 1976.
- Death: He died on September 16, 2011, at age 62.
- Note: Edward A. Hartzheim, age 62, of Black Creek, passed away peacefully at his home with his family by his side, Friday morning, September 16, 2011 following a courageous battle with lung cancer. He was born on January 22, 1949, son of late Henry and Artista (Blaugh) Hartzheim. On March 27, 1976 he was united in marriage to Jill Kranzusch, in Appleton.
Ed began his working career at Murphy's Construction and retired from Valley Express, Oshkosh. He was previously an over the road truck driver for 20 years. He also had a passion for farming and farmed in the Town of Cicero on the family homestead. He loved spending time with his grandsons and his many friends. Ed enjoyed breakfast at the Memory Mall in Nichols and was proud to say he made it to all 50 States after his recent visit to Alaska.
He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in the Township of Cicero, and considered the members of his church his second family.
Survivors include his wife Jill; daughters: Vicki (Ben) Van Vleet, Nichols; Dana Hartzheim (fianc? Colin DeCair), Champaign, IL: grandsons: Brandon, Jerad and Ethan; mother-in-law, Joyce Kranzusch, Appleton; sisters: Sharon (Robert) Dewey, Manitowoc; Janice Mitchell, Winter, WI; Joyce (John) Kranzusch, Florence; Rose (Pat) Bosshart, Freedom; many aunts, nieces and nephews; good friend, Ken Roskom.
Preceded in death by his son Scott.
Friends may call on Monday, September 19, 2011 at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour from 4-8 PM. Visitation will continue on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church, Township of Cicero from 3:00 PM until services at 4:00 PM with Rev. Ty Stoneburner officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Ed was a supportive, caring, and loving husband, father and grandfather. He never met a stranger, and everyone was a friend. He was kind, loyal and giving who was there for anyone who needed his help. He will never be forgotten and will remain in our hearts forever. We love you and miss you.
A special thank you to Unity Hospice, the Bellin Cancer Team and the staff at Bellin Hospital. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from September 17 to September 18, 2011.
Brenda M Peters