Verdaine V Frahm
John Wayne Radermacher
M, b. November 7, 1936, d. December 3, 2017
- Birth: John Wayne Radermacher was born on November 7, 1936 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 16, 1983 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 3, 2017, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: John Wayne Radermacher, 81, of Appleton, died Sunday December 3, 2017 at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center, Appleton. He was born November 7, 1936 in Kaukauna, son of the late John and Anzo (Coates) Radermacher. John married Verdaine Frahm on July 16, 1983.
John served his country in the U.S. Army. He worked at Kimberly Clark, retiring after 43 years. John was an avid Packer fan. He enjoyed fishing, model trains and large ships. John and Verdaine traveled each year to Sault Ste Marie MI to watch the large ships go through the locks.
John is survived by his loving wife of 34 years, Verdaine; his sister, Kathy Radermacher, Kaukauna; two sisters in-law: Vera Ozment, Appleton and Beverly Frahm, Appleton; and a brother in-law, Vern (Barbara) Frahm, Appleton. He was further preceded in death by his father and mother in-law: Ervin and Esther Frahm; and two brothers' in-law: Victor Frahm and James Ozment.
Funeral service for John will be 5:00 PM on Thursday December 7, 2017 at VALLEY FUNERAL HOME. Visitation will be held Thursday afternoon at the funeral home beginning at 3:00 until the 5:00 PM service. Full military honors will follow. Burial will be in Community Lutheran Cemetery.
John's family would like to extend a special thank you to Cheryl Schnetzer for all of her help and support, and to the entire staff in the Emergency room and ICU at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center for the loving care and compassion shown.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.
James E Ozment
M, b. July 20, 1953, d. August 3, 1993
- Birth: James E Ozment was born on July 20, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 3, 1993, at age 40.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Timothy H Ozment
M, b. June 14, 1949, d. January 17, 2001
- Birth: Timothy H Ozment was born on June 14, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 31, 1980 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 17, 2001, at age 51.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Imothy H. Ozment Wisconsin Veterans Home King, Wisconsin Formerly of Weyauwega Age 51, died Wednesday January 17, 2001, at Riverside Medical center in Waupaca. He was born on June 14, 1949, in Appleton, son of James and Vera (Frahm) Ozment. He married Ronda Kamke on December 31, 1980, in Appleton. Tim enjoyed fishing, playing guitar, cooking, painting ceramics, and loved old muscle cars. He is survived by his wife: Ronda; two sons: Jesse and Joshua Ozment, Weyauwega; two daughters: Sheila and Sherry Ozment, Sun Prairie; one grandson: Noah Timothy Niesen; parents: James and Vera Ozment, Menasha; two brothers: Miller (Mary) Ozment, Brillion; David (Tamara) Ozment, Colorado; two sisters: Verna (Roger) Rohe, Antigo; Dollie Sanchez, Manitowoc. He was preceded in death by one brother: James Ozment Jr. Funeral services will be held at the Main Chapel of the Wisconsin Veteran's Home-King on Monday, January 22, 2001 at 1:00 p.m. The Reverend Richard E. Maloney, Pastor of the New London Baptist Temple will officiate. Family will greet friends at the chapel from 11-1 p.m. on Monday. Interment will be in the Wisconsin Veteran's Memorial Cemetery, King, Wisconsin. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established. Holly Funeral Home Waupaca, WI 715-258-4020.
M, b. February 9, 1957, d. June 30, 2013
- Birth: Tony VanThull was born on February 9, 1957.
- Death: He died on June 30, 2013, at age 56.
- Note: Anton "Tony" Francis Van Thull, age 56, Appleton, WI, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, June 30. He was born February 9th, 1957, the son of Robert and Carol Van Thull. A graduate of Kimberly High School, he enjoyed fishing, hunting, fantasy football, the farmer's market, and most of all the Green Bay Packers. He loved his brother Joe's raspberry rolls and helping his brothers bake. He loved horses and spending time at Sunday breakfast with his family.
He is survived by: mother Carol, 7 brothers and sisters: Bill Van Thull; Linda (Mark) Cigainero and their daughter Alyssa; Jeanne (Bradley) Vanden Boogaard and their children Andy (Abby, and daughter Aubree), Samantha, Katelyn (Clint), Matt and Brett; Joe (Luann) Van Thull and their children Cody (Allie) and Kayla (Levi, and daughter Taelynn); Steve (Dawn) Van Thull and their children Ashley, Elizabeth, and Coleton; Don Van Thull and his children Tyler (Melissa, and son Caleb), Ashley, Skyelar, Raven, Shaelamar, Hannah, and Micah; Mike Van Thull. He is survived also by special nephew Scott Van Thull (Beth), friends Lola and Larry Dorn, and many Aunts, Uncles and friends.
He is preceded in death by his father Robert Van Thull, sister Mary Van Thull, grandparents Anton and Evelyn Van Thull, Everett and Neli Wurdinger, Lisa Larson and Zachary Schubert.
The funeral liturgy for Tony will be held on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM at HOLY SPIRIT CATHOLIC CHURCH, 601 E. Kimberly Ave. with Fr. Robert Kollath officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday from 9:00 AM until the time of the service at the church.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.