Wilhelmina Peter Ketelaars
F, b. November 6, 1790, d. July 15, 1855
- Jeanne VanderWijst (b. April 14, 1811, d. April 27, 1891)
- Adrien VanderWijst (b. September 18, 1812, d. October 4, 1812)
- Petrus VanderWijst (b. March 10, 1814)
- Anna Maria VanderWijst (b. August 27, 1815, d. May 26, 1896)
- Elisabeth VanderWijst (b. January 26, 1818, d. March 17, 1886)
- Johanna Maria VanderWijst (b. April 30, 1820, d. November 28, 1890)
- Theodora VanderWijst (b. December 15, 1821, d. February 25, 1891)
- Arnolda VanderWijst (b. February 11, 1825, d. December 2, 1860)
- Adrianus VanderWijst (b. April 29, 1826, d. February 14, 1834)
- Johannes VanderWijst (b. April 13, 1829, d. December 13, 1829)
- Francisca VanderWijst (b. March 16, 1831)
- Johannes VanderWijst (b. March 14, 1833, d. April 4, 1833)
- Anna Maria VanderWijst (b. January 28, 1836, d. April 28, 1898)
- Birth: Wilhelmina Peter Ketelaars was born on November 6, 1790 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Albertus Francis VanderWijst were married on June 17, 1810 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Wilhelmina Peter Ketelaars died on July 15, 1855, at age 64, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Henry Edward Hartzheim
M, b. June 15, 1912, d. November 30, 2008
- Birth: Henry Edward Hartzheim was born on June 15, 1912 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Artista P Blough were married on November 9, 1946.
- Death: Henry Edward Hartzheim died on November 30, 2008, at age 96, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 2, 2008
Hartzheim, Henry E.
Henry E. Hartzheim, Black Creek, age 96, passed away peacefully with his family by his side on Sunday, November 30, 2008, at Good Shepherd Nursing Home in Seymour. He was born June 15, 1912, in the Town of Harrison, son of the late Charles and Hannah (Jochman) Hartzheim. Henry was employed at Murphy Construction for 40 years until his retirement at the age of 75 and he farmed until age 95. He enjoyed motorcycles, traveling and time spent with his family.
Henry is survived by his children: Sharon (Robert) Dewey, Manitowoc; Ed (Jill) Hartzheim, Black Creek; Janice Mitchell (Pat Kelly), Winter, WI; Joyce (John) Kranzusch, Florence; and Rose (Pat) Bosshart, Freedom; twelve grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three sisters: Viola Lemmers, Shiocton; Edna Luebke, Manitowoc; Rita Burr, Downers Grove, IL.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Artista; three grandsons: Christopher, Marshall and Scott; two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Wednesday, December 3, 2008, from 4 p.m. until services at 7:30 p.m. with Pastor Ty Stoneburner officiating. Burial in the Seymour Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at
www.muehlboettcher.comA memorial fund has been established to the Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
A special thank you to the staff of Good Shepherd Nursing Home, Seymour for all their care and concern.
Rita Catherine Hartzheim
F, b. January 23, 1924, d. March 30, 2014
Family: George Burr (b. January 31, 1925, d. July 24, 2000)
- Birth: Rita Catherine Hartzheim was born on January 23, 1924 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Burr were married on October 12, 1946 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rita Catherine Hartzheim died on March 30, 2014, at age 90, in Downers Grove, DuPage Co, Illinois.
M, b. January 31, 1925, d. July 24, 2000
- Birth: George Burr was born on January 31, 1925 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rita Catherine Hartzheim were married on October 12, 1946 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Burr died on July 24, 2000, at age 75, in Downers Grove, DuPage Co, Illinois.
Edna Sophia Hartzheim
F, b. May 2, 1927, d. July 7, 2010
- Birth: Edna Sophia Hartzheim was born on May 2, 1927 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wallace John Luebke were married on May 10, 1975.
- Death: Edna Sophia Hartzheim died on July 7, 2010, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: Edna S. Luebke, age 83, of 4422 Center Road, Manitowoc, died Wednesday, July 7, 2010, at North Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center. Edna was born on May 2, 1927, in the Town of Harrison, daughter of the late Charles and Hannah (Jachone) Hartzheim. She married Wallace J. Luebke on May 10, 1975, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Menasha. He preceded her in death on November 17, 2007.
Edna was a member of St. Francis of Assisi Parish, Senior Memories and the Silvertones. She enjoyed painting, embroidery, horseback riding and traveling.
Survivors include two sisters: Rita Burr, Downers Grove, ILL; Viola Lemmers, Shiocton. Nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends also survive.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Wallace Luebke; three brothers: Elmer, Henry and Raymond Hartzheim; two sisters: Clara Fischer and Esther Wallsheim.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, July 10, 2010, at St. Francis of Assisi Parish-Grand, South 14th and Grand Avenue, Manitowoc. Rev. Daniel Schuster will celebrate the Mass of Christian Burial with entombment to follow at Knollwood Mausoleum, 1500 Hwy 310, Manitowoc. Relatives and friends may call at the church on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of Mass at 11 a.m. The Jens Family Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the Luebke family.
The family would like to thank the nurses and staff at North Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center for their kind and compassionate care given to Edna.
Wallace John Luebke
M, b. March 8, 1925, d. November 17, 2007
- Birth: Wallace John Luebke was born on March 8, 1925 in Newton, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Edna Sophia Hartzheim were married on May 10, 1975.
- Death: Wallace John Luebke died on November 17, 2007, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Gerald Louis Krueger
M, b. February 16, 1917, d. November 9, 1990
Family: Mae Lillge (b. May 6, 1917, d. March 19, 2003)
- Birth: Gerald Louis Krueger was born on February 16, 1917 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 9, 1990, at age 73, in Lake Worth, Palm Beach Co, Florida.
Wendy Marie Kloes
F, b. January 13, 1962, d. February 17, 2013
- Birth: Wendy Marie Kloes was born on January 13, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 26, 1982 in St Bernard Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 17, 2013, at age 51.
- Note: Wendy Marie Geenen, age 51, of Menasha, passed away peacefully with her loving family and friends by her side on Sunday, February 17, after a courageous 4 year battle with stomach cancer. Wendy was born in Appleton on January 13, 1962, to Richard and Dorothy (Hughes) Kloes. Wendy graduated with the class of 1980 at Appleton East High School. She was a member of the pom pom squad and was crowned Homecoming Queen in 1979. On November 26, 1982, she was united in marriage to Bradley Geenen at St. Bernard Catholic Church, Appleton. Wendy worked in the Oncology Department at St. Elizabeth Hospital for eight years. She then worked as an AASD Educational Assistant for many years helping students with special needs. Wendy enjoyed scrapbooking, decorating her home, traveling south for spring break and Bunko night with the girls. She had a huge passion for helping kids with special needs and autism. She also loved watching her children play sports, going to Country USA with friends and family, singing karaoke, and spending time with her dog Bart who never left her side.
She will be sadly missed by her loving husband, Bradley Geenen, Menasha; daughter Natalie, Menasha; son Brett, Menasha; parents, Richard Sr. and Dorothy Kloes, Oconto; 6 brothers: Gary (Becky), Appleton, Richard Jr. (Danielle), Krakow, Jeffrey (Connie), Whitehall, John, Oconto, Joe (Sara), Hortonville, and Randy (Melanie) Kloes, LaCrosse; maternal grandmother, Marjorie Hughes, Appleton; mother and father-in-law, William J. and Mary Geenen, Appleton; 2 brothers in law: Hugh (Sara) Geenen, Seattle, WA and Stuart (Joy) Geenen, Madison; and her special friend John John. Wendy is further survived by many nieces, nephews, and close friends.
She was preceded in death by her nephew Tyler Kloes, maternal grandfather, Leo Hughes Sr. and paternal in law grandparents, Harvey, Kathryn Knorr, Menasha and William, Phoebe Geenen, Appleton.
A funeral service will take place at 12 noon on Thursday, February 21, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2220 E. College Ave., Appleton, with the Rev. Timothy Seabaugh and Rev. Martin Koeller officiating. Friends may visit directly at the church on Thursday from 9 am until the time of service. Interment will take place at St. Charles Cemetery, Lena. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Wendy's name for the Autism Society of Wisconsin, 1477 Kenwood Dr. Menasha, WI 54952.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at the Martha Siekman Center, the nurses and staff at ThedaCare at Home Hospice, Chaplain Jordan, Dr. Guenther, Dr. Swanson, and Dr. Krueger for the compassionate care shown to Wendy. And finally, everyone who helped to organize the "Celebration for Support" nite last January and those that attended. We are forever grateful!
- Graduation: She graduated from East High School, Appleton, in 1980.
Ernest Clifford Charnley
M, b. August 13, 1910, d. August 28, 1993
- Birth: Ernest Clifford Charnley was born on August 13, 1910.
- Death: He died on August 28, 1993, at age 83, in Minnesota.
M, b. 1917, d. 1953
- Birth: Maurice Davisson was born in 1917.
- Death: He died in 1953, at age ~36, in Indian.
Richard L Davisson
F, b. 1887, d. 1918
- Birth: Anna Wauda was born in 1887.
- Death: She died in 1918, at age ~31.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Martha R Unknown
F, b. October 18, 1882, d. July 11, 1975
- Birth: Martha R Unknown was born on October 18, 1882 in Michigan.
- Death: She died on July 11, 1975, at age 92.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Verna Lou Meyer
Rueben Clarence Zirbel
M, b. February 27, 1920, d. November 24, 1993
- Birth: Rueben Clarence Zirbel was born on February 27, 1920 in Forest Junction, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 24, 1993, at age 73, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Howard L Meyer
M, b. January 17, 1912, d. November 22, 2012
- Birth: Howard L Meyer was born on January 17, 1912 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carol M Huebner were married on November 2, 1935 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Howard L Meyer died on November 22, 2012, at age 100.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Howard L. Meyer, age 100, passed away Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012. He was born on January 17, 1912, in the Town of Harrison, Calumet County, the son of the late Albert and Anna (Wauda) Meyer. Howard married Carol Huebner on November 2, 1935 at the Evangelical Church in Oshkosh. He had lived in Kimberly, Combined Locks, and Appleton. Howard was a member of the Emmanuel United Methodist Church in Appleton.
Howard was a leader in Scouting and church work. He was a long time member of the YMCA, swimming 1,000 miles. In 1976, he retired as a sales representative of the steel division of the I.Bahcall Co.
Howard is survived by his children: Toby (Doralee) Meyer of Casselberry, Florida; Terry Sue (Dick) Page of De Pere; Steve (Barbara) Meyer of Parker, Colorado; and Charles (Christy) Meyer of Port Arthur, Texas; eight grandchildren; Tammy (Preston) Barnett, Craig (Julie) Meyer and Heidi Barfield; David (Tammy) Ethington and Paul (Pam) Ethington; Alisa Meyer and Justin (Jill) Meyer; Casey (Tim) Carrigan; Thirteen great-grandchildren; and his sister Verna Lou Zirbel, Appleton. He is further survived by aunts, cousins, and many dear friends.
Howard was preceded in death by his wife, Carol Meyer on February 26, 2004; a daughter, Rosanne Meyer; and son-in-law, Dick Ethington.
He was a devoted husband, father, and "Gramps". Howard was a very loving and caring person who enjoyed golfing, bowling, and fishing with his family and helping others out whenever he could. He will be missed very much by everyone who knew him.
The funeral service for Howard will be held at 11:00 am on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at the Wichmann Tri-County Chapel. Entombment will take place at Highland Memorial Park. A time of visitation will be held on Tuesday from 10:00 am until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established for Emmanuel United Methodist Church in Appleton. Online condolences can be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Howard's family would like to thank the Renaissance Assisted Living and their staff, who provided tremendous care and enjoyment the last seven months of his life. A special thank you to Dr. David Beck and his staff at Appleton Medical Center, who provided compassionate care in the last hours of his life.
Carol M Huebner
F, b. November 23, 1917, d. February 26, 2004
- Birth: Carol M Huebner was born on November 23, 1917 in Beaver Dam, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Howard L Meyer were married on November 2, 1935 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carol M Huebner died on February 26, 2004, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.