F, b. June 10, 1881, d. March 22, 1957
- Violet Haberland (b. 1907)
- Alma Haberland (b. September 6, 1908, d. May 10, 1962)
- Edwin Haberland (b. 1910, d. 1961)
- Ernest Haberland (b. March 25, 1911, d. May 3, 1957)
- Wilbert F Haberland (b. June 26, 1915, d. January 25, 1974)
- Lester Haberland (b. November 1, 1923, d. March 3, 1993)
- Birth: Ida Fahl was born on June 10, 1881 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Gustav Haberland were married on August 29, 1905 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ida Fahl died on March 22, 1957, at age 75.
John W VanderHeyden
M, b. October 20, 1941, d. July 22, 1967
- Birth: John W VanderHeyden was born on October 20, 1941 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on July 22, 1967, at age 25, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
William J VanderHeyden
M, b. February 13, 1946, d. December 1, 2015
- Birth: William J VanderHeyden was born on February 13, 1946 in Netherlands.
- Death: He died on December 1, 2015, at age 69.
- Note: William "Bill" J. Vander Heyden, Appleton, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 after a brief illness. He was born on February 13, 1946 to the late Herman and Dina (Verstegen) Vander Heyden.
Bill was born in the Netherlands and immigrated to the United States with his family in 1947. He graduated from Bonduel High School and spent a lot of time in Seymour in his younger days. Bill was drafted into the Army and served in the Vietnam War. When he returned, he worked at Country Aire for a few years and the balance of his working years at Miller Electric.
He had a passion for cars, Harley Davidson motorcycles, and sailing. Bill was a "car guy" his entire life. During retirement he sailed during the week and went to car shows with his friends on the weekends. Bill was an independent, fun-loving guy.
Bill is survived by his sister, Erma (Larry) Luisier; two nieces: Linda (Jerry) Burich and Jodi (Mark) Neerdaels; one nephew, Tony Guyette; grand nieces and nephews: Eric Burich, Kristen Burich, and Nevan Neerdaels.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Herman and Dina Vander Heyden, and one brother, John Vander Heyden.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 from 4 pm to 8 pm. Visitation will continue at St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Navarino on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 from 9:30 am until the funeral mass at 11 am with Fr. Theodore Hendricks and Deacon Don Coenen officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1947.
Ralph C Hawkins
M, b. July 13, 1921, d. May 10, 1972
- Birth: Ralph C Hawkins was born on July 13, 1921 in Warsaw, Kosciusko Co, Indiana.
- Marriage: He and Carol Jean VanderVelden were married.
- Death: Ralph C Hawkins died on May 10, 1972, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1845, d. April 6, 1940
- Birth: Catherine Fleischmann was born circa 1845 in Germany.
- Death: She died on April 6, 1940 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: She immigrated in 1886.
M, b. August 5, 1906, d. July 22, 1990
- Birth: Vernon Hill was born on August 5, 1906 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 22, 1990, at age 83, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
James Frank Hill
M, b. April 16, 1940, d. September 1, 2016
- Birth: James Frank Hill was born on April 16, 1940 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 3, 1991 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 1, 2016, at age 76, in Marquette, Marquette Co, Michigan.
- Note: James Frank Hill, 76, of Rolling Mill Road, Negaunee, and formerly of Appleton, passed away in the loving care of his family and UP Home Health and Hospice late Thursday evening, September 1, 2016 at UP Health System Marquette.
Jim was born April 16, 1940 in Antigo, Wisconsin to Vernon and Millie (Verhagen) Hill and attended school in Appleton. He was employed as a welder for Miller Electric in Appleton for 28 years, retiring in 2000. Jim married Charlene Gischia on July 3, 1991 in Appleton and they moved to Negaunee in 2001. Following their move to the U.P., he worked as the maintenance attendant at the Cleveland Cliffs Research Lab in Ishpeming for four years.
In his free time, Jim enjoyed cutting and trimming trees, recycling metal, spending time working and socializing in his garage with friends and family, and was an avid Nascar fan.
Surviving are his loving wife, Charlene Hill of Negaunee; his son, Michael J. Hill of Appleton; three step-sons: Mark (Kim) Hill of Appleton, Brian Hill of Appleton and Michael W. Hill of Milwaukee; his step-daughter, Rita (Todd) Hausher of Michigamme; two brothers, Bernie and Al Hill of Appleton; his sister, Marion Jorgensen of Fortuna, CA; nine grandchildren and one great-grandson; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; his daughter, Pamela Hill; and his son, Jeffrey Hill.
Honoring Jim's wishes, private family services will be held at a later date. Interment will take place in the Negaunee Cemetery.
Jim's memorial page may be viewed at koskeyfuneralhome.com, where memories and condolences may be shared.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Sept. 3, 2016.
Leonard Fred Borneman
M, b. April 28, 1891, d. April 25, 1963
- Birth: Leonard Fred Borneman was born on April 28, 1891.
- Death: He died on April 25, 1963, at age 71.