F, b. circa 1779, d. December 24, 1814
- Birth: Maria Willems was born circa 1779 in Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on December 24, 1814 in Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Elisa Albertha VandenBoogard
F, b. November 8, 1894, d. November 20, 1981
Family: Gerardus VanGrinsven (b. May 29, 1898, d. May 8, 1945)
- Max Francis VanGrinsven
- Harry Francis VanGrinsven
- Elizabeth Albertha VanGrinsven
- William Edward VanGrinsven (b. February 7, 1924, d. February 4, 1997)
- Petranella VanGrinsven (b. May 2, 1925, d. September 19, 2001)
- Henrietta Bernadine VanGrinsven (b. March 20, 1928, d. December 1, 2016)
- Edward Henry VanGrinsven (b. November 19, 1929, d. January 4, 2012)
- Birth: Elisa Albertha VandenBoogard was born on November 8, 1894 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus VanGrinsven were married on April 23, 1923 in Schijndel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Elisa Albertha VandenBoogard died on November 20, 1981, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1765, d. November 27, 1834
- Birth: Johanna Koppens was born circa 1765.
- Death: She died on November 27, 1834 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. December 25, 1895
- Birth: Marius VandenBoogaard was born on December 25, 1895 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Theophile Poirier was born circa 1860.
F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Marguerite Belanger was born circa 1860.
Wilhelm Emil Wichmann
M, b. April 4, 1852, d. 1960
- Birth: Wilhelm Emil Wichmann was born on April 4, 1852 in Prussia.
- Death: He died in 1960, at age ~108, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Eleanor laura Sattler
F, b. 1846, d. 1890
- Birth: Eleanor laura Sattler was born in 1846 in Prussia.
- Death: She died in 1890, at age ~44, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Michael S Marx
M, b. September 25, 1869, d. 1929
Family: Mary Fritsch (b. May 11, 1875, d. February 15, 1952)
- Birth: Michael S Marx was born on September 25, 1869 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1929, at age ~60.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 11, 1875, d. February 15, 1952
- Birth: Mary Fritsch was born on May 11, 1875 in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 15, 1952, at age 76, in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 15, 1869, d. 1869
- Birth: John Klein was born on June 15, 1869.
- Death: He died in 1869, at age ~0.
William B Haag
M, b. October 1875, d. July 20, 1911
- Father: Joseph Haag (b. June 27, 1831, d. August 15, 1885)
- Mother: Mary Zoeller (b. October 14, 1845, d. April 27, 1916)
- Birth: William B Haag was born in October 1875 in Town of Clayton, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Mary Klein were married on May 12, 1903 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William B Haag died on July 20, 1911, at age 35, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Louise Knight
F, b. December 28, 1910, d. August 16, 2000
- Birth: Mary Louise Knight was born on December 28, 1910 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 16, 2000, at age 89.
Janet V Knight
F, b. May 4, 1913, d. November 22, 1993
- Birth: Janet V Knight was born on May 4, 1913 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 22, 1993, at age 80.
James Thomas Houfek
Family: Melinda Lacey (b. December 27, 1947, d. September 16, 2008)
F, b. December 27, 1947, d. September 16, 2008
- Birth: Melinda Lacey was born on December 27, 1947 in Ohio.
- Death: She died on September 16, 2008, at age 60, in Ohio.
- Note: Melinda "Mindy" Houfek HOUFEK Melinda "Mindy" Houfek, of Worthington, passed away on Tuesday, September 16, 2008. Mindy was a warm, giving and loving wife, mother and grandmother. She always put everyone ahead of herself. All of her family will miss her terribly. In discussions held prior to her death, Mindy and her husband, Jim always disliked the somber tone of a funeral service. Therefore, there will be no traditional gathering of that nature. Rather, both Mindy and Jim would ask each of you who knew her to recall her at a time when she was full of life and happiness and let the smile that thought brings to your heart be your lasting memory of her. Preceded in death by her father Cloyd Lacey. Suvived by husband of 27 years, Jim; children, Rob (Crystal) Chrisman, Chelsea Chrisman, Kate (Tim) Kincaid and Beth Houfek; grandchildren, Justin and Jackson Chrisman and Sebastien and Dutch Kincaid; mother, Jane Lacey; sister, Janene (Kurt) Paulus; brother, Thomas Lacey; niece, Kelsey Paulus; nephews, Nathaneal Paulus and Rich Lacey; and other relatives and friends. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Citizens for Humane Action, 3765 Corporate Dr., Columbus, OH 43235. Arrangements by RUTHERFORD FUNERAL HOME AT POWELL, Powell, OH., 614-792-1471. Condolences to www.rutherfordfuneralhomes.com.