- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
John Robert Casey
Stephen Joseph Casey
Andrea Christina VanRooy
F, b. September 9, 1923, d. May 4, 2015
- Birth: Andrea Christina VanRooy was born on September 9, 1923 in Udenhout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She was married on September 21, 1953 in Holy Cross Church, Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 4, 2015, at age 91.
- Note: Andrea Christina Van Den Brandt
Andrea "Drea" Christina Van Den Brandt, age 91, of Appleton, passed away on Monday, May 4, 2015. Drea was born on September 9, 1923, to the late Johannes and Allegonda (Van Halder) Van Rooy in Undenhout, Netherlands. She immigrated to Algoma,Wisconsin, with her father and sister in 1937. Drea married the love of her life, Leo Van Den Brandt, on September 21, 1953, in Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
Drea had a wonderful sense of humor, always leaving people in the room with a smile. She was a warm and loving person who was always happy to listen to, counsel and comfort someone in need.
Drea found fulfillment, adventure and fun in everything she did. She never learned to drive, but would often ride her bike to the grocery store, filling baskets on either side with food for her young family. She enjoyed family vacations at cottages in northern Wisconsin, hosting family picnics, playing cards, and bowling. Drea's father earned his living as a baker and helped Drea develop cooking and baking skills that delighted family and friends throughout her life. Drea loved her family and extended family and always put them ahead of herself.
Drea is survived by her loving husband of 61 years, Leo; her sons: Bill (Julie) Van Den Brandt, John (Jean) Van Den Brandt, and James (Jane Lanpher) Van Den Brandt, and their children Han-nah and David; her brother-in-law Andreas (Truus) Van Den Brandt; her sister-in-law Dora Span-jers; and many nieces, nephews and close friends. She is preceded in death by her parents; her sister and brother-in-law, Yopie and Maynard Fax; her half-sister Wilhelmina Speijdel; her sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Ann and Mike Mommersteeg; her brother-in-law Tony Spanjers; her aunt and uncle, Garrett and Catherine Van Dam, and their children Leo, John, and Joe Van Dam; and four of Leo's brothers and three of Leo's sisters.
A memorial mass and celebration of Drea's life will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH, 222 E. Fremont Street, Appleton, with Father Brian Wideman officiating. Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. until the time of services. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made directly to The St. Joseph's Food Pantry. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com
The family would like to thank Dr. Douglas Moard, Dr. Toni Neal and the staff at Prairie Home Assisted Living for the care, compassion and comfort they provided to Drea.
- Immigration: She immigrated in 1937.
William Andrew VanDenBrandt
Julie Ellen Offenstein
James Gerard VanDenBrandt
Frederic Elmer Paul Berger
F, b. February 27, 1894, d. July 19, 1960
Family: Henry Joseph Phillips (b. June 19, 1894, d. December 28, 1961)
- Barbara Ann Phillips
- Edna Phillips (b. May 20, 1912, d. February 13, 1979)
- Harvey Phillips (b. circa 1915, d. November 30, 1957)
- Gladys Marion Phillips (b. July 14, 1916, d. December 29, 1999)
- Doris Phillips (b. March 26, 1921, d. March 16, 2000)
- Birth: Lucille Verheyden was born on February 27, 1894 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Joseph Phillips were married on April 23, 1912.
- Death: Lucille Verheyden died on July 19, 1960, at age 66, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Kenneth Joseph Thyes
M, b. March 24, 1914, d. November 8, 1982
- Birth: Kenneth Joseph Thyes was born on March 24, 1914 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Gladys Marion Phillips were married on August 17, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kenneth Joseph Thyes died on November 8, 1982, at age 68, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.