F, b. April 6, 1721
- Birth: Anna VanGeffen was born on April 6, 1721 in Mierlo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Goort VanWijck were married on January 19, 1744 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Anna VanGeffen and Joannes VanderHorst were married on February 9, 1749 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 3, 1763
- Birth: Norbertus VanderHorst was born on October 3, 1763 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1670
- Birth: Walterus Aerts was born circa 1670.
Jacoba Jansen VanEersel
F, b. circa 1670
- Birth: Jacoba Jansen VanEersel was born circa 1670.
M, b. February 7, 1716
- Birth: Egidius Aerts was born on February 7, 1716 in Vessem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. December 31, 1710
- Birth: Arnoldus Aerts was born on December 31, 1710 in Vessem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 6, 1706
- Birth: Adriana Aerts was born on March 6, 1706 in Vessem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Shane Alan Pickett
Justin Matthew Schuh
Richard P Ohme
M, b. December 26, 1914, d. January 28, 1984
- Birth: Richard P Ohme was born on December 26, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Caroline Gepfert were married on June 21, 1941.
- Death: Richard P Ohme died on January 28, 1984, at age 69.
F, b. February 20, 1917, d. February 5, 2007
- Birth: Caroline Gepfert was born on February 20, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Richard P Ohme were married on June 21, 1941.
- Death: Caroline Gepfert died on February 5, 2007, at age 89.
Richard R Ohme
M, b. 1886, d. 1948
- Birth: Richard R Ohme was born in 1886 in Germany.
- Death: He died in 1948, at age ~62.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1880.
F, b. October 21, 1889, d. May 21, 1935
- Birth: Anna Mueller was born on October 21, 1889.
- Death: She died on May 21, 1935, at age 45.
M, b. July 7, 1892, d. June 27, 1927
- Birth: Henry Gepfert was born on July 7, 1892 in Croatia.
- Death: He died on June 27, 1927, at age 34.
- Note: Milwaukee.—Henry Gepfert, vicepresident of the Jaeger Sand and Gravel company, disappeared Thursday and the belief that he was drowned in a West Allis shaft was dispelled early Friday when the shaft was drained and no body found. Mr. Gepfert is 35. His family was unable to provide any clues.
Spiritualist Leads Friends to Corpse of Drowned Man
(By United Press)
Milwaukee, Wis., July 2 -- Henry Gepfert, whose body was found in a pool of water at the Jueger Sand and Gravel company pit here, died from drowning, a post mortem examination performed by Dr. E. L. Tharinger showed this afternoon.
A severe bruise on the head seemingly inflicted by a blunt instrument and other indications of a skull fracture, had let police to believe Gepfert was murdered.
Gepfert's body was found after Henry Jaeger, president of the company, and his brother-in-law, had called in A. P. Roberts, Milwaukee spiritualist medium, when all other sources of information failed to reveal Gepfert's whereabouts.
Roberts, Jaeger said, told Jaeger that Gepfert's body was in the water, and could be found at 11 o'clock. When that time came, and Jaeger still could not find the body, he again called Roberts, who went to the scene with him, and pointing to a section of the pit where a hidden spring had been uncovered several weeks ago, said "the body is in there.".
Dr. Tharinger stated that his investigation showed that bruises on Gepfert's head were superficial and that the skull had not been fractured.
Following the autopsy, Coronor Henry Grundeman reported his findings on the case as probable accidental drowning.
BODY FOUND IN QUARRY
SEEMS TO INDICATE THAT
MURDER WAS COMMITTED
Milwaukee — (AP)—The bodj- of Ilenrv Gepfert, 57, missing- -vice president of the Jaeger Sand and Giavel Co, was found In tho cumrry pit of tho company at 5 a m Saturday under chcumstances thxt indicate murder The body was afloat on tho waters of the pit There was a severe
bruisa on the head as though left by a blunt instrument There had been bleeding from the ears, an indication of skull fracture as a cause of death and not of drowning, and both eyes were blackened.
An immediate postmortem examination was ordered by Coroner Henry Grundman.
Discovery of the body was made by A. P. Roberts, spiritulist medium, Henry Jaeger, president of the company and brother-in-law of the victim and William R Derse, a special agent of the Northwestern road.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1913.
F, b. September 3, 1895, d. January 29, 1974
- Birth: Caroline Kapelner was born on September 3, 1895.
- Death: She died on January 29, 1974, at age 78.
- Note: When my Great Grandma Caroline was ten years old, her father went to work as usual in the morning. My Great Grandma remembers waiting outside with her mom and brothers until it got dark so they went inside. Her father never returned home from work. He worked at a sand pit. They later found his car, with the door left open, he was nowhere to be found. A few days later his body was found floating in a pond. Foul play was suspected as boot legging was common. He was thirty-five years old at the time of his tragic death.
Kara Hooyman, 2008.
M, b. circa 1865
- Birth: Emerich Gepfert was born circa 1865.
F, b. circa 1865
- Birth: Mary Unknown was born circa 1865.
M, b. 1870
- Birth: George Kapelner was born in 1870.
F, b. 1874
- Birth: Anna Wagner was born in 1874.
Henry Edward Waechter
M, b. April 2, 1926, d. March 11, 1976
- Birth: Henry Edward Waechter was born on April 2, 1926 in Wayne, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 9, 1946 in West Bend, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 11, 1976, at age 49, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Kilian Raymond Schrauth
M, b. August 23, 1896, d. November 14, 1978
- Birth: Kilian Raymond Schrauth was born on August 23, 1896.
- Marriage: He and Helen Lucy Haddaller were married on June 30, 1924 in Leroy, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kilian Raymond Schrauth died on November 14, 1978, at age 82.