David Lee VanPay
Nelda Annis Meyer
F, b. June 16, 1909, d. September 5, 2008
- Birth: Nelda Annis Meyer was born on June 16, 1909 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond John Agen were married on June 16, 1927 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Nelda Annis Meyer died on September 5, 2008, at age 99, in LaConner, Skagit Co, Washington.
- Note: September 14, 2008
Agen (Meyer), Nelda Annis
Nelda Annis (Meyer) Agen passed away peacefully at her home in LaConner, Washington, on September 5, 2008, at the age of 99. She was grateful to God for the bounty of her life. Nellie was born in High Cliff, Wisconsin, on June 16, 1909, to Charles and Anna Meyer. She was the youngest of ten children which included Frank, Lydia, Freda, George, Clara, Leonard, A lbert, Benjamin and Martha "Bobbie".
In 1927, Nellie married Raymond John Agen. They had three children: Raymond D. Agen, John (Jack) L. Agen and Judith C. Agen (Azure).
Nellie is survived by her children: Judy (Larry) Azure, WA, and John "Jack" Agen, WI.
Nellie was preceded in death by her parents, nine siblings, husband, Raymond J. Agen, 2nd husband, Clifford Meador, and her son Raymond D. Agen.
Memorial services will be held at Central United Protestant Church in Richland, WA, on October 25, 2008, at 1 p.m.
Clara Joanna Meyer
F, b. May 4, 1901
- Birth: Clara Joanna Meyer was born on May 4, 1901 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Corbin Reynold Stanelle were married on August 14, 1920 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Corbin Reynold Stanelle
M, b. September 1, 1898
- Birth: Corbin Reynold Stanelle was born on September 1, 1898 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Joanna Meyer were married on August 14, 1920 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Fredricka Dorthea Meyer
F, b. March 9, 1888, d. September 25, 1969
- Birth: Fredricka Dorthea Meyer was born on March 9, 1888 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter Allen Reynolds were married on June 21, 1910.
- Death: Fredricka Dorthea Meyer died on September 25, 1969, at age 81, in River Grove, Cook Co, Illinois.
Raymond Duane Agen
M, b. February 8, 1928, d. May 15, 1989
- Birth: Raymond Duane Agen was born on February 8, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 15, 1989, at age 61, in Wasilla, Matanuska Susitna Co, Alaska.
John Leonard Agen
M, b. January 9, 1929, d. November 8, 2011
- Birth: John Leonard Agen was born on January 9, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 8, 2011, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: John L. "Jack" Agen passed away on Saturday, October 8, 2011, at his home. John was born on January 9, 1929 in Appleton, son of the late Raymond J. and Nelda (Meyer) Agen. In the 40's, their family ran Agen & Sons Dairy on Richmond Street in Appleton. Jack worked at their family owned business with his father, Raymond J, brother, Raymond D and his Uncle Bob Agen. After about a year, they moved to the State of Washington. Jack enlisted in the Navy Seabees when he was 17. He worked in trucking for two years, active in Guam, Okinawa, and Pearl Harbor, where he was assigned to the submarine group until he was discharged. He was in the reserves for five years and worked in communications in Pasco, WA. He was proud to honor and serve his country. The American flag meant the world to him & each day it was an honor to raise & fly the flag. Jack moved to Richland, WA where he married Delores (Denney) Aman and started his family. For many years he owned Jack's Drive-in in Kennewick, WA. He lived in Alaska for 11 years and worked at ATU, Local 1547, as an installer and he also did repair work. He worked for various contract companies as a lineman, cable splicer, and supervisor. He worked for GTE in Washington for over 10 years. Jack also worked at Hanford Nuclear Plant in Richland where Plutonium was made for the A-bomb. While working at Hanford, he was exposed to radiation & asbestos which year's later caused colorectal & liver cancers, asbestosis, and an asbestos related lung disease. Jack was a proud life-time member of the Richland VFW Post 7952 and Post 2778 in Wisconsin. He was a member of the IBEW Local 77 for over 60 years. Jack made friends with whomever he met. He was fun, loving, and had an outgoing personality. He loved to dance, collect caps, & cut the lawn on his John Deere mower. Jack is survived by his four children: Denney (Kathi) Agen, Mt. Lake Terrace, WA and their children, Jeremy and Mandi; Gaylene (Jeff) Lembcke, Kennewick, WA; Brad (Debbie) Agen, Kennewick, WA and their children Chad, Nikki, and Michelle; Scott (Tamara) Agen, Post Falls, ID and their children, Lexis and Jordan; former wife, Delores (Denney) Aman, long-time partner Dorothy Plumb; and many great-grandchildren. Jack is further survived by his sister, Judy (Larry) Azure, LaConner, WA and their children, Darlene, Debbie and Andrew; his brother Ray's children, Mike, Wendy, and Pat, all of Alaska and Ray J. Agen, Oregon. Additional special survivors include Janice Siebers, Lillian Lucas, Verna Lou Zirbel (friend Willard Gallau), Annabelle & Bronnie Stroud, Faye Mader, Art Siebers, Howard Meyer, Walter Reynolds, Carol Klevesahl and Joyce Murray. Jack is also survived by his many good friends, Scott (Norma) Harrold; Tom (Jackie) Mace; Ed Baur; Connie Rudd; Don (Jan) Utschig; Leonard (Marilyn) Bradley; Dave Kelly, Roxanne Short, Beverly Burke.
Jack was preceded in death by his parents Raymond J & Nelda (Meyer) Agen; his brother, Ray D. Agen; daughter in law, Karen Agen; & many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Jack was so very thankful to have four beautiful, loving, and giving children. He always said he was so blessed to have a wonderful family. Jack extends his love to Wendy Siebers and a very special thank you to her family, Janice and her children, Dennis and Lynn, Gary and Diane, Dale and Sharon, Rick and Sandy, Cindy and Richard, and Scott for their acceptance, love, care, & support. A memorial gathering will be held from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at HIGHLAND MEMORIAL PARK, Star of Hope Chapel, 3131 N. Richmond Street, Appleton. Inurnment will take place at 1 p.m. in the Garden of Valor in the Veterans Memorial section of the cemetery.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to ThedaCare at Home Hospice, Dr. Bar-Lev and his staff, the Tower Collaborative Care Team (especially Amy), and the many friends Jack made at The Landing, Wolf Rivers Edge, and the Beefeater. Thank you to all for the friendship shared with Jack and for making his life enjoyable. If we have missed thanking anyone, please know that Jack is aware of your special feelings & thanks you for being a part of his life. Valley Funeral Home
would be Served"
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on October 13, 2011.
Albert John Meyer
M, b. June 15, 1884, d. December 25, 1982
- Birth: Albert John Meyer was born on June 15, 1884 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 25, 1982, at age 98.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 7, 1885, d. 1896
- Birth: Charles Meyer was born on December 7, 1885 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1896, at age ~11.
George Edward Meyer
M, b. June 2, 1895, d. February 19, 1979
- Birth: George Edward Meyer was born on June 2, 1895 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mathilda Auguste Hameister were married on June 15, 1927.
- Death: George Edward Meyer died on February 19, 1979, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lydia Elizabeth Meyer
F, b. September 13, 1897, d. September 26, 1983
- Birth: Lydia Elizabeth Meyer was born on September 13, 1897 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry John Dunsirn were married.
- Divorce: Lydia Elizabeth Meyer and Hubert Henry Dorman were divorced in 1930.
- Marriage: Lydia Elizabeth Meyer and Henry John Dunsirn were married on October 27, 1930 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Divorce: Lydia Elizabeth Meyer and Henry John Dunsirn were divorced in May 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Lydia Elizabeth Meyer and Elmer L Joslin were married on February 26, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lydia Elizabeth Meyer died on September 26, 1983, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.