Linda Lou Wichmann
F, b. April 29, 1945, d. March 28, 2010
- Birth: Linda Lou Wichmann was born on April 29, 1945.
- Divorce: She was divorced on March 28, 1980 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Larry Gene Madson were married on April 23, 1994 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Linda Lou Wichmann died on March 28, 2010, at age 64.
- Note: March 31, 2010
Madson, Linda Lou
Linda Lou Madson, 64, of Appleton, passed away at home, surrounded by her loving family. She was born on April 29, 1945, to the late Gottlieb and Ruth (Cotter) Wichmann. Linda was the perfect present when she married Larry Madson on his birthday, April 23, 1994. She spent many years working as a laborer at a printing company. Linda loved watching: The Packer's, NASCAR, Fox Valley Force and planting her lillies in her free time. She enjoyed spending time with her loving husband and dog (Robbie) the most.
Linda is survived by her husband and their children: James and Alan (Debbie) Lindsey, Wayne (Donna) Morris, Kay Bueno, Penny Rettela, Paula Wagner, Jon, Tom (Michele), Sara (fiance' Jeremy) and Mike (Sarah) Madson. Also 15 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. Brothers/sisters: Janice (Dick) Helein, Allen (Dawn) Wichman, Nancy (Earl) Fenner, Jeanette (Charles) Elquist, Margie Buchanan, Kathy (John) Steiner, brothers/sisters in law: John VanVeghel, Louise (Jerry) Redzinski, Linda (Mike) Gerrits, Mike Paulson, Ruth (Greg) Erickson
She was preceded in death by her parents, parent's in-law, sister Barb, brothers in law Harvey, Leslie, and two grandchildren.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (2220 E. College Ave., Appleton).
The Family would like to especially thank the Theda Care Hospice Staff and her C.N.A Mary that cared for her. Also as her amazing neighbor's Jim, Bonnie and Sherry.
Dad, Thank you for the amazing love and dedication to mom and us kids all these years. Thank you for being YOU. The Greatest Dad Ever! With love from your 10 kids.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
would be Served."
Larry Gene Madson
M, b. April 23, 1948, d. May 12, 2016
- Birth: Larry Gene Madson was born on April 23, 1948 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Linda Lou Wichmann were married on April 23, 1994 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Larry Gene Madson died on May 12, 2016, at age 68.
- Note: Larry Gene Madson, age 68, died peacefully at his home on Thursday, May 12, 2016 surrounded by his loving family. He was born on April 23, 1948 in Oshkosh, the son of the late Russell and Ruth (Winter) Madson. Larry was united in marriage to Linda Malloy (nee' Wichmann) on his birthday April 23, 1994. Linda preceded him in death on March 28, 2010
Larry worked at the Neenah Foundry since the age of 23, retiring in 2012. He enjoyed being outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping, or just working in his yard. He was also known to help his neighbors with their yard work. Together, Larry and Linda enjoyed watching the Packers and NASCAR racing. But most of all they loved spending time with their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and the dog Robbie.
Larry is lovingly survived by his four children: Jonathan, Thomas (Michele), Sara (Jeremy) Criscione, and Michael (Sarah); his six step children: Penny (Andrew) Jochimsen, Alan (Debbie) Lindsey, Wayne (Donna) Morris, Kay Bueno, Paula Wagner, and Jim Lindsey; and his special companion, Jeannie Carlstrom. He is further survived by 17 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; three sisters, Louise Redzinski, Linda (Mike) Gerrits, and Ruth (Greg) Erickson; and a brother Mickey Paulson; and a sister in-law, Sharon. Larry was further preceded in death by his step-father, Leslie Paulson; two grandchildren; a brother, Leslie; sister, Carol; niece, Lisa Meyer; his father & mother-in-law, Gottlieb and Ruth Wichmann; brother-in-law, Gerry Redzinski; and a sister-in-law, Barb.
A memorial service will be held 11:00 AM on Friday, May 20, 2016 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2220 E. College Avenue, Appleton with the Rev. Martin Koeller officiating. Larry's family will receive relatives and friends at the church on Friday beginning at 9:00 AM. until the time of service.
A special thank you to the ThedaCare hospice staff and his amazing neighbor's for all their care, love, and wonderful support rendered unto Larry and his family.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on May 15, 2016.
Alan G Wichman
M, b. March 31, 1939, d. November 9, 2016
- Birth: Alan G Wichman was born on March 31, 1939.
- Marriage: He was married on September 11, 1971.
- Death: He died on November 9, 2016, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Allen G. Wichman, 77 years, passed away November 9, 2016 surrounded by his loved ones at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center of Appleton, Wisconsin He was born March 31, 1939 in Appleton to his loving parents Gottlieb Edward and Ruth Rosella (Cotter) Wichmann. After his junior year at Appleton West High School, Allen joined the US Army and was stationed in Germany for most of his three years of enlistment. On September 11, 1971 he married the love of his life Dawn (Lawver) Wichman. Together they raised four children. Allen worked at Allis Chalmers for 17 years and later Miller Electric for 25 years until he retired in 1998. He was an active member of Moose Lodge #367 in Appleton where he enjoyed calling bingo games. His spare time was spent playing bingo at Oneida Casino, going to Auction City, taking the family in the pop-up camper to the Ashland and Drummond area, and fishing the Wolf River in Shiocton. He liked to watch his Packers and old TV shows with his dogs by his side. Most of all Allen loved spending time with his family camping, holding cook-outs and playing with his grandchildren and great-grandchildren
He will be missed by his wife Dawn (Lawver) Wichman, children Michelle (Albert) Vanden Bloomer- Wichman, Laura Calkins, Dale Calkins and Jeanette (Bruce) Kavanaugh, sisters Janice Hielen, Nancy (Earl) Fenner, Jeanette (Charles) Elquist, Margie Buchanan and Kathy (John) Steiner and brother-in-law John Van Veghel. God-father of Laurie Fenner. Further survived by 15 grandchildren, 25 great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by his parents Gottlieb and Ruth Wichmann, sisters Barb Van Veghel and Linda (Larry) Madden, brothers-in-law Harvey Buchanan and Dick Hielen.
A Funeral Service for Allen will be held on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 10:30 am at Wichmann-Fargo Funeral Home 537 N. Superior St., Appleton. Entombment Highland Memorial Park. A time of gathering for family and friends will be held Saturday, at Wichmann-Fargo Funeral Home from 9 am until time of Service.
A memorial fund in Allen's name will be established. The family of Allen thanks the staff at the VA Clinic in Appleton, the Doctors and staff of ThedaCare Regional Medical Center of Appleton, Wisconsin for their loving care of him.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America