Leonard T Stadtmueller
M, b. July 1, 1936, d. October 9, 2005
- Birth: Leonard T Stadtmueller was born on July 1, 1936.
- Death: He died on October 9, 2005, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Stadtmueller, Leonard T.
Leonard T. "Len" Stadtmueller age 69, of 430 S. Madison St. in Chilton, died on Sunday, October 9, 2005, at his home. He was born July 1, 1936, in Oshkosh, son of the late John & Anna (Binder) Stadtmueller. Len married Patricia Sturm on February 14, 1956, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chilton. Len moved to Chilton to run J.I. Case Implement in 1951. He worked many jobs for the City of Chilton from 1969 until his retirement in 1996. Len was the owner and operator of P&L Apartments in Chilton and New Holstein and served for over 26 years on the Chilton Volunteer Fire Department. He was a member of Good Shepherd Parish in Chilton. Len had a passion for carpentry, remodeling and enjoyed studying and following the stock market. Most of all, he enjoyed spending time with his family. He loved passing his knowledge onto his children.
Survivors include his wife, Pat of Chilton nine children: Sue (Tom) Kees, Brillion Carole Penning and Troy Martinco, Manitowoc Kay (Dave) Goeser, Sherwood Mary (Doug) Sweere, Appleton Len (Julie) Stadtmueller, De Pere Beth Merbach, Appleton Dan (Renee) Stadtmueller, Sherwood Matt Stadtmueller, Ogden, UT Nic (Fiancee Kathy Ecker) Stadtmueller, Chilton 18 grandchildren: Jon, Maria Kees, Elisa, Jacob, Penning, Carly, Nick Martinco, Kristin, Madeline Goeser, Natalie, Shannon, Trisha Sweere, Jay, Lauren, Katelyn Stadtmueller, Mandy, Katie Merbach, Kyle, Ryan Stadtmueller five brothers and sisters: Mary Zentner, Franz (Sandy) Stadtmueller, Kate (Bob) Janssen, Bob (Phyllis) Stadtmueller, Theresa (Jim) Schmelzle six brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: Dennis (Joan) McHugh, Jackie Schaefer, Bob (Sandra) Sturm, Paul (Kathy) Sturm, Jeanne (Kerry) Klotz, & Lea (Jim) Heckman and a half brother-in-law: Ted (Donna) Pagel. He was preceded in death by a grandchild: Erica Penning a sister: Margo McHugh a brother: John Stadtmueller and two brothers-in-law: John Sturm and Cyril Schaefer.
Funeral Services will be at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, October 14, 2005, at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Thomas Akpen officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Chilton. Friends may call at the church from 1 - 5 p.m. on Friday, October 14, 2005, when services will be held. Wieting Family Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
- Note: My Grandpa Len was very thrifty. When he was a junior in high school they had to have a coin flip. The flip was that if you lost you would have to drop out of high school and continue the family business. My grandpa lost and dropped out and continued the business. His other brothers had to go to war. Then he decided to work in the water department for Chilton. He also became a volunteer firefighter. When he retired he was wealthy.
Trisha Sweere, 2008.
Patricia N Sturm
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Frank DeCoster was born circa 1895.
F, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Lucille Wouters was born circa 1895.
F, b. January 6, 1916, d. September 7, 2008
- Birth: Madeline DeCoster was born on January 6, 1916 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 7, 2008, at age 92, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: September 9, 2008
Madeline Lagers, nee DeCoster, age 92, of Green Bay, passed away Sunday, September 7, 2008, at Homestead Care Center in New Holstein. She was born January 6, 1916, in Green Bay, daughter of the late Frank & Lucy (Wouters) DeCoster.
Madeline is survived by her daughter, Rita (Jerome) Forstner, Chilton; a sister: Genevieve Williamson, Green Bay; four grandchildren: Jennifer (Dan) Prouty, Judith (Joel) Turner, Peter Forstner, Michael Forstner; and four great-grandchildren: Mathias Prouty, Jacob Turner, Alicia and Cassandra Forstner. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, George, her parents, a great-grandchild, Nicholas Prouty, a sister, Gertrude Germain, four brothers-in-law; and three sisters-in-law.
Funeral services will be at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 10, 2008, at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton. Burial will be in the Fort Howard Memorial Park in Green Bay. Friends may call at the funeral home from 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 10, 2008, when the service will be held. A memorial fund has been established in the name of Madeline Lagers.
M, b. January 12, 1913, d. May 26, 1961
- Birth: George Lagers was born on January 12, 1913 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 26, 1961, at age 48, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Randall William Sigl
F, b. circa 1930, d. yes
- Birth: Jean Handrich was born circa 1930.
- Death: She died yes.
M, b. June 30, 1905, d. August 28, 1930
- Birth: Sylvester Belongia was born on June 30, 1905.
- Death: He died on August 28, 1930, at age 25, in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.