Jeffrey Scott Stoeger
Luanne Carol Erdmann
F, b. July 22, 1943, d. October 12, 2016
- Birth: Germaine Gardner was born on July 22, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on September 5, 1961 in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Death: She died on October 12, 2016, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Anderson, Germaine "Gerri"
Gerri Anderson, age 73, was called to the Lord on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center of Appleton. She was born in Appleton on July 22, 1943 to the late Milan and Lorraine (Mielke) Gardner. On September 5, 1961, she married Patrick Anderson in Iron Mountain, MI. and have shared 55 years of marriage together. She was employed at Sears for over 30 years and retired in 2004 as Office Manager. Gerri enjoyed traveling, golfing, going out with the girls once a month, and fall trips to Gurnee shopping.
Gerri will be dearly missed by her husband, Patrick; three children: Joseph (Anne) Anderson, Karri (Ron) Wolff, Holli (Toby) Close; and grandchildren: Candice Anderson, Melanie Lopez, Rebecca (Jeremy) Schoenike, Joshua Roehl, Austin Close, and Hunter Close. She is further survived by great-grandchildren: Kaylee Anderson, Zaidyn Lopez, EllaReese Lopez, and Jeter Schoenike; very special people: Jolene Anderson and Chris Roehl; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Milan and Lorraine Gardner; daughter, Mary Lorraine, who passed at birth; brother, Richard Gardner; and a special granddaughter, Crystal Anderson.
A memorial service in honor of Gerri will be held at 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 22, 2016 at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior St., Appleton with Pastor John Czarnota officiating. There will be a time of visitation from 3 p.m. until the time of service. Online condolence can be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established to fight cancer and support local programs.
The family would like to thank the staff at FVHO, Dr. Phillips, and all of the special nurses that helped her through her journey with cancer. Also in the last days of her life, thank you to the nurses on the 5th floor at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center.
M, b. May 19, 1900, d. April 1974
- Birth: Harold Reitzner was born on May 19, 1900.
- Death: He died in April 1974, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 17, 1912, d. October 1979
- Birth: Gertrude Maass was born on April 17, 1912 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in October 1979, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Melvin K Reitzner
M, b. December 28, 1857
- Birth: Antonius VanHaandel was born on December 28, 1857 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria VandenHeuvel were married on August 26, 1887.
Christopher Andrew Reitzner
Mary Jane Walters
F, b. January 4, 1916, d. August 21, 2008
- Birth: Mary Jane Walters was born on January 4, 1916 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John VanEgeren were married on June 13, 1975 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Jane Walters died on August 21, 2008, at age 92.
- Burial: She was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 24, 2008
Van Egeren, Mary Jane La Chapelle
Mary Jane La Chapelle Van Egeren, 92, Green Bay, died Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008, at a local hospital. Born in Green Bay, Jan. 4, 1916, she is the daughter of the late Ferdinand and Lora (Duchaine) Walters. Mary was a graduate of Green Bay East High School.
She married Harris La Chapelle in Kewaunee on May 28, 1942, and he preceded her in death in 1969. Mary went on to marry John Van Egeren June 13, 1975, in Green Bay and he preceded her in death in 1982.
She was a member of St. Bernard's Catholic Church, former Deaconess of First Presbyterian Church, and member of the Art Colony of Green Bay. Mary was very artistic and enjoyed water colors and needlework.
Mary is survived by nine children and their spouses, Gary and Elinor La Chapelle, Globe, Ariz.; Gail and David Berge, Wausau; Mary and Robert Brownell, Ontonagon, Mich.; Martha La Chapelle, Green Bay; Jane and Mark Thompson, San Antonio, Texas; Pat Van Egeren-Roy (Gene Rentmeester), Donna (Van Egeren) and Bob Srenaski, Peter and Kay Van Egeren, and Dan and Vicki Van Egeren, all of Green Bay; 21 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; relatives and friends.
She is preceded in death by her husbands, Harris La Chapelle and John Van Egeren.
Visitation at St. Bernard's Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane, Tuesday from 4:30 p.m. until the time of the funeral.
Funeral Mass Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. at the church with the Rev. Walter Stumpf officiating.
Burial at Nicolet Memorial Gardens. MALCORE (East) Funeral Home assisted the family. Visit www.malcorefuneral home.com to send an online condolence to the family.
In lieu of flowers and other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established at the funeral home in her name with memorials being donated to the Wisconsin Council for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the staff of Home Instead, Rebekah Haven, and the Odd Fellow Rebekah Home for all of the special care given to Mary Jane during this time.