F, b. March 26, 1927, d. September 27, 1930
- Birth: Marie Timmers was born on March 26, 1927 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 27, 1930, at age 3.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/9/13.
F, b. November 16, 1970, d. November 16, 1970
- Birth: Mary VandeBruggen was born on November 16, 1970.
- Death: She died on November 16, 1970, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/6/11 Moved to St. John, Seymour 6/23/88.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 22, 1880, d. June 14, 1959
- Birth: Henry VanRyte was born on March 22, 1880 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on June 14, 1959, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/4/57 Birth year is incorrect on stone - should be 1880.
Jane Katherine VandeHy
F, b. July 20, 1925, d. December 26, 1926
- Birth: Jane Katherine VandeHy was born on July 20, 1925.
- Death: She died on December 26, 1926, at age 1.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/3/46E.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Hendrikus Theodori VandeVeerdonk
M, b. August 17, 1766, d. June 15, 1834
- Joannes VandeVeerdonk (b. March 17, 1792, d. March 16, 1793)
- Adriana VandeVeerdonk (b. February 20, 1793, d. March 19, 1864)
- Adrianus VandeVeerdonk (b. January 24, 1796, d. August 29, 1885)
- Theodora VandeVeerdonk (b. January 22, 1800, d. January 23, 1800)
- Lambertus VandeVeerdonk (b. September 20, 1802)
- Birth: Hendrikus Theodori VandeVeerdonk was born on August 17, 1766 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Annemie Marie Lamberti Hedel were married on May 16, 1790 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Hendrikus Theodori VandeVeerdonk died on June 15, 1834, at age 67, in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. September 17, 1879, d. September 21, 1910
- Birth: Anna VandenBroek was born on September 17, 1879.
- Baptism: She was baptized on September 24, 1879 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 21, 1910, at age 31.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/10/42.
M, b. December 2, 1828, d. 1896
- Birth: John Vandenbrook was born on December 2, 1828 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died in 1896, at age ~68.
- Immigration: He immigrated to Tuskina in 1850 Line 191.
F, b. 1850, d. 1850
- Birth: Hendrika VandenBroek was born in 1850.
- Death: She died in 1850, at age ~0.
- Immigration: She immigrated to Tuskina in 1850 Line 194.
M, b. November 15, 1884, d. August 16, 1928
- Birth: Cornelius VandenBroek was born on November 15, 1884 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 16, 1928, at age 43, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/1/31.
M, b. July 2, 1898, d. May 16, 1908
- Birth: Henry VandenElsen was born on July 2, 1898.
- Baptism: He was baptized on July 2, 1898 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 16, 1908, at age 9.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/9/28.
- Note: Drowned in Fox River.
Richard M Gardner
M, b. July 27, 1940, d. August 22, 2008
- Birth: Richard M Gardner was born on July 27, 1940 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 22, 2008, at age 68, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 24, 2008
Gardner, Richard M. "Dick"
Richard Gardner, 68, Kimberly, passed away peacefully at his home on Friday, Aug. 22, 2008. Dick was born in Appleton on July 27, 1940, son of the late Milan and Lorraine Gardner. He was a 1958 graduate of Appleton High School, and was proud to have served his country as a member of the United States Navy. For well over 30 years, he worked both as a dispatcher and a driver for Fore Way Express, and later retired from UP Special Delivery. Richard was an avid NASCAR fan and loved Packers and Brewers games. He always enjoyed his get-a-ways to the Northwoods, and the company of his grandchildren brought a special twinkle to his eyes. Richard will be remembered by all as a courageous man who always kept a positive outlook on life, even if his own circumstances were less than good. He always had a quick wit and keen sense of humor, as his friends at the Lox Club and the Pioneer II will attest to!
Survivors include his wife, Muriel Gardner, whom he married on May 13, 1988, at Faith Lutheran Church in Appleton; three daughters, Lynn (Rick) Schwandt, Lori Gardner, and Mindy (Paul) Wypiszynski; a son, Kyle (Peggy) Gardner; five grandchildren, Stephen and Alyssa Schwandt, Ryan and Emily Wypiszynski, and Tyler Gardner; two sisters, Germaine (Pat) Anderson and Janet (Jim) Nystrom; and his former wife, June Gardner, all of Appleton. Dick is also survived by Muriel's children, Debbie (Paul) Peters, Combined Locks; Michele (Mark) Rollo, Little Chute; Brian (Tracy) Stoeger, Darboy; Stephanie (Greg) Biedscheid, Oshkosh; Jeff (Luanne) Stoeger, Little Chute; and Danielle (Todd) Vanevenhoven, Combined Locks. The grandchildren are Nic and Lindsay Peters, Matt and Ashley Rollo, Alex and Cody Stoeger, and Britney, Caitlin, and Michael Biedscheid. Dick is also survived by two brothers-in-law, Dave (Marianna) Iverson, Colorado and Stewart Iverson, Appleton.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his step-mother, Clarissa Gardner; by Muriel's parents, Warren and Phyllis Diley; and by a beloved granddaughter, Courtney Biedscheid.
Funeral services for Richard will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2008, at FAITH LUTHERAN CHURCH, 601 E. Glendale Avenue, in Appleton, with the Rev. Daniel Thews officiating. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call at the funeral home on Monday from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. and again Tuesday at the church from 10 a.m. until the hour of the services.
We love you
and you meant
the world to us.
We will miss you.
Enjoy your "walk"
Until we meet again,
— Lynn, Lori,
Mindy, and Kyle.
There are not enough words to express what you've brought to my life. I'm a better person for the endless love you've given me and the nurturing friendship
you've shown me. I will always love you, never forget you, and carry you in my heart forever. Thank you for everything you've given me. In my heart, you'll always be.
and your daughter,
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior St.
Valeria Pauline Loretta Schumann
F, b. April 17, 1915, d. January 22, 2003
- Birth: Valeria Pauline Loretta Schumann was born on April 17, 1915 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Martin Horn VanPatten were married on April 5, 1935.
- Death: Valeria Pauline Loretta Schumann died on January 22, 2003, at age 87, in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: * Valeria P. (Schumann) Gardner, Van Patten.
* VanPatten, Valeria P.; Black Creek (Outagamie Co., WI)
Valeria P. VanPatten, age 87, passed away Wednesday, January 22, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Nursing Home, Seymour. She was born April 17, 1915; the daughter of the late Herman and Alma (Kurt) Schumann. Valeria enjoyed crocheting nylon rugs, making doll clothes, and her favorite pastimes were reading and playing cards, especially solitaire. Spending time with her family and especially her grandchildren was her pride and joy.
She is survived by her children: Leone (Ray) Taubel, Greenville; Suzanne (Mike) Lemke, Manawa; and Martin, Jr. (Chris) VanPattten, Black Creek; her two grandchildren: Deborah (David) Bain, Hortonville; and Laura (Steve) Halverson, Valders; and three great-grandchildren: Bradley, Ryan, and Alecia; also, a brother-in-law, and sister-in-law: Delbert and Connie VanPatten, Black Creek.
Valeria was preceded in death by her husband, Martin, Sr.; a son, C. James; a brother, Leonard; and a sister, Viola.
Friends may call at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, 358 S. Main St., Seymour on Saturday, January 25, 2003 from 2 p.m. until the services at 3 p.m. with the Reverend Bob Smith officiating. The burial will be in the Riverside Cemetery, Appleton. Valeria’s wishes were to have a closed casket.
A memorial fund has been established in her name.