F, b. April 19, 1947, d. March 29, 1975
- Birth: Susan Jansen was born on April 19, 1947 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 29, 1975, at age 27, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Cynthia Louise Kositzke
Clarence D Moericke
M, b. September 23, 1931, d. July 22, 1995
- Birth: Clarence D Moericke was born on September 23, 1931 in Fox Lake, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 22, 1995, at age 63, in Omro, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 1, 1928, d. January 27, 1931
- Birth: Virginia VanderWyst was born on April 1, 1928.
- Death: She died on January 27, 1931, at age 2.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/3/21.
Sharon L Stygar
F, b. July 7, 1949, d. January 29, 2009
- Birth: Sharon L Stygar was born on July 7, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 29, 2009, at age 59.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: February 1, 2009
Glasheen, Sharon L. (nee Stygar)
Sharon Glasheen, 59, Kaukauna, passed away after a lengthy battle with emphysema and lung cancer. She was born on July 7, 1949, in Appleton, the daughter of the late Ruth (Doering) Steffens and John Stygar. Sharon grew up in Kaukauna, graduating with the Class of 1967. She married Robert Glasheen on March 30, 1968, at Holy Name Catholic Church, Kimberly. In 1969 she gave birth to the greatest joy of her life, her son, Robert Jr. She was employed at Bell-Kaukauna Cheese for 29 years, retiring due to medical reasons.
She enjoyed camping with her family earlier in her life. Sharon was an avid shopper and always looked forward to the Friday night fish fry and the trip to the casino. She enjoyed following her son during his days with the Americanos and the Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps. Sharon was a great fan of the Flag Day Parade, going every year with her sister, Barb. The other great joy in her life was watching her grand dogs, Houch and Molly.
Sharon is survived by her husband of 40 years, Robert Glasheen Sr.; her son, Robert Jr.; two sisters, Shirley (Jack) Vanden Heuvel and Barb (David) Hermsen; brother, Mark (Kim) Rader; stepfather, Walter Steffens; and god son, Eric Derks. She is further survived by her mother-in-law and father-in-law, Wilma and Bill Glasheen; her husband's brothers and sister, Joseph Glasheen, Mike (Kathy) Glasheen, Steve (Donna) Glasheen, Pat (Ann) Glasheen and Susan DeBruin; special friend, Greg Curtiss; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Sharon was preceded in death by her parents, Ruth Steffens and John Stygar; brother-in-law, Jim Glasheen; and stepfather, Irvin Rader.
The funeral service for Sharon will be held at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2009, at BETHANY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 124 W. 10th Street, Kaukauna. The Rev. Walter Steinbach will be officiating. Burial will take place at Union Cemetery, Kaukauna. The visitation will be held on Tuesday at the church from 3 p.m. until the time of service.
Special thanks to Lory Hietpas, Judy Heindl and all the staff at ThedaCare at Home Hospice and Cherry Meadows.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1967.
Robert William Glasheen
F, b. January 11, 1902, d. February 17, 1995
Family: John Kopf (b. December 28, 1898, d. February 17, 1984)
- Birth: Edna Schaad was born on January 11, 1902.
- Marriage: She and John Kopf were married on April 5, 1921 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edna Schaad died on February 17, 1995, at age 93, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
John Mathew Kopf
M, b. January 15, 1922, d. December 21, 2008
- Father: John Kopf (b. December 28, 1898, d. February 17, 1984)
- Mother: Edna Schaad (b. January 11, 1902, d. February 17, 1995)
- Birth: John Mathew Kopf was born on January 15, 1922 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eleanor Cole were married on August 27, 1947 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Mathew Kopf died on December 21, 2008, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 23, 2008
Kopf, John Matthew
John Matthew Kopf, age 86, of Chilton, died on Sunday, December 21, 2008, at Appleton Medical Center in Appleton. He was born January 15, 1922, in Chilton, son of the late John Sr. and Edna (Schaad) Kopf. John married Eleanor Cole on May 27, 1947, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Chilton. She preceded him in death on March 17, 1983. John farmed in the Town of Charlestown most of his life and also worked at Stoelting in Kiel until retiring in 1984.
He was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Chilton, was an avid sports fan and he enjoyed playing Sheepshead. He also bowled many years in several leagues throughout his life until just a few years ago.
Survivors include his children: Tom (Barb) Kopf of Franklin, Richard (Ruth) Kopf of Kimberly, Margaret (Jeff) Parish of Mesa, AZ, Ann (Keith) Wundrow of Menasha, Nancy (Steve) Schneider of Appleton, Patricia (Kipp) Koeniger of Darboy; 16 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren and one on the way; and three sisters-in-law: Patricia Benish of Plymouth, Katie Friederichs of Green Bay, and Lucy Cole of Bloomington, MN.
Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. on Friday, December 26, 2008, at Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating. Burial will follow in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Friends may call at the church from 12 noon until 2 p.m. on Friday, December 26, 2008, when the service will be held. A memorial fund has been established in the name of John Matthew Kopf.
Donald George Jochman
M, b. February 22, 1932, d. July 7, 2013
- Birth: Donald George Jochman was born on February 22, 1932 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Patricia Louise Gartz were married on July 10, 1954.
- Marriage: Donald George Jochman was married on September 20, 1986.
- Death: He died on July 7, 2013, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald George Jochman, age 81, passed away at Grand Horizons Assisted Living Center on July 7, 2013. Don was born February 22, 1932 in Appleton, son of the late Joseph J. and Ethel B. (Becher) Jochman. He graduated from Appleton High School in 1950 and the University of Wisconsin Madison in 1957 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration. Don also served in the United States Marine Corps during the Korean conflict. Don was united in marriage on July 10, 1954 to Patricia Louise Gartz who preceded him in death on April 19, 1983; and to Carol Ann DeBruine on September 20, 1986. He was employed by Thilmany Pulp and Paper Company in Kaukauna and later by Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group in Appleton, until his retirement in 2002. He was a lifelong member of St. Therese Catholic Parish in Appleton. Don enjoyed many outdoor activities which included camping, hunting, fishing, golf, and gardening. He was active in the Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts which included serving as Scoutmaster for a Troop in Appleton. His love of music was evident by his participation in the MacDowell Male Chorus for 20 years.
Don is survived by his wife: Carol Jochman of Freedom; his children: Gregory (Anne) Jochman of Appleton; Karen Jochman of Neenah; Charles (Jenni) Jochman and Robert Jochman, both of Appleton. He is also survived by five grandchildren: Joshua, Jacob, and Kaelin Jochman of Appleton; and Sarah and Stephanie Kerrigan of Neenah; one great grandchild: Alexis of Wisconsin Rapids; two brothers: Joseph (Sharon) Jochman Jr. of Port Washington and Thomas (Laurie) Jochman of Wausaukee; three sisters: Betty (Gerald) Ebel of Cedarburg; Barbara Becker of Bellingham, Washington; and Linda (Bruce) Meiers of Appleton; three brothers-in-law: David (Margaret) DeBruine of Cincinnati; Robert (Laurie) DeBruine of Plymouth; and Thomas (Kristin) DeBruine of Oostburg; and a sister-in-law: Ligita Gartz of Milwaukee. He is also survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends. Don was preceded in death by his first wife Patricia; parents Joseph and Ethel Jochman, one brother: James, two father and mother-in laws: Earl and Agnes Gartz (Patricia's parents); Glendale and Marilyn DeBruine (Carol's parents); and a brother-in-law: Robert Gartz.
The funeral liturgy for Don will be held on Friday July 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM at ST. THERESE CATHOLIC CHURCH, Morrison Street at Wisconsin Avenue, with Fr. Bill Hoffman officiating. Interment will follow in St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call at St. Therese Catholic Church on Friday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Don's family would like to extend a special thanks to Todd and the rest of the caring staff at ThedaCare Hospice, Home Helpers, and the staff at Grand Horizons for the compassionate care provided for Don.