M, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Johannes VanBerlo was born circa 1760.
Elisabeth Johannes Lambert Vreijnsen
F, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Elisabeth Johannes Lambert Vreijnsen was born circa 1760.
M, b. September 7, 1771
- Birth: Johannes Hoevenaars was born on September 7, 1771 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Mechtildis Geerts Janssen
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Mechtildis Geerts Janssen was born circa 1770.
Peter Jacobus Berkers
M, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Peter Jacobus Berkers was born circa 1750 in Helmond, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Peeters Verhoeven were married on July 28, 1776 in Bakel en Milheeze, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Petronella Peeters Verhoeven
F, b. February 23, 1756
- Birth: Petronella Peeters Verhoeven was born on February 23, 1756 in Bakel en Milheeze, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Peter Jacobus Berkers were married on July 28, 1776 in Bakel en Milheeze, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 11, 1755, d. July 27, 1813
- Birth: Jacobus VanHeugten was born on August 11, 1755 in Asten, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Antoni VanBussel were married on April 14, 1780 in Asten, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Jacobus VanHeugten died on July 27, 1813, at age 57, in Asten, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Elisabeth Antoni VanBussel
F, b. October 7, 1757, d. March 29, 1835
- Birth: Elisabeth Antoni VanBussel was born on October 7, 1757 in Asten, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jacobus VanHeugten were married on April 14, 1780 in Asten, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Elisabeth Antoni VanBussel died on March 29, 1835, at age 77, in Asten, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Marie Hartjes
F, b. November 23, 1905, d. January 11, 1906
- Birth: Anna Marie Hartjes was born on November 23, 1905.
- Death: She died on January 11, 1906, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried on January 14, 1906 in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/8/27.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Fred C Hulsey
M, b. October 26, 1928, d. August 13, 2016
- Birth: Fred C Hulsey was born on October 26, 1928 in Kentucky.
- Marriage: He was married on August 27, 1951.
- Death: He died on August 13, 2016, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Fred C. Hulsey, 87, passed away on Saturday, August 13, 2016 at home. Fred was born on October 26, 1928 in Newman, Kentucky to Van and Helen (Sapp) Hulsey. On August 27, 1951 he was united in marriage to Dorothy Bush and they were two weeks shy of their 65th wedding anniversary. Fred was a seven year veteran of the U.S. Army serving in Japan, the Korean Conflict with the 8063 MASH unit, and with the 302nd Field Hospital in Orleans, France. He was employed as the office manager and x-ray technologist for 44 years at Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley, Neenah. Fred enjoyed gardening and providing produce for the Salvation Army and St. Joe's food pantries, where he also volunteered for many years. He was a member of Zion Lutheran Church.
Fred is survived by his wife Dorothy, two daughters; Linda (Roger) Stuckey, Madison, Deb Hulsey, Appleton, three grandchildren; Dr. Brenda (Shinya) Nishizawa, Michigan, Brian (Katie) Stuckey, New York, Andrew (Erika Paulson, PhD.) Stuckey, Connecticut, two great grandchildren; Olivia and Leah Nishizawa, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Fred was preceded in death by his parents, and his sisters, Sue Gatewood and Claudia Beals.
The funeral service for Fred will be held on Friday, August 19, 2016 at 2:00 PM at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, with Rev. Leon Knitt officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Friday from 1:00 PM until the time of the service at the funeral home. Interment will be in the Riverside Cemetery with Military Honors provided at the cemetery.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Gloria L Bush
F, b. March 31, 1935, d. October 3, 2013
- Birth: Gloria L Bush was born on March 31, 1935.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth E Harrmann were married on June 1, 1957.
- Death: Gloria L Bush died on October 3, 2013, at age 78.
- Note: Gloria Lola Harrmann (nee Bush), went to her eternal home on Thursday, October 3, 2013. Gloria was born on March 31, 1935, daughter of the late Clyde and Mable Bush. She graduated from Appleton High School, and she married Kenneth Harrmann on June 1, 1957. They shared 53 years together before Ken's passing in 2010. Together they enjoyed many years of "going up north: to their home away from home in Phelps. Gloria retired from Aid Association for Lutherans.
Gloria is survived by her sister, Dorothy (Fred) Hulsey; nieces, Deb Hulsey and Linda (Roger) Stuckey; great niece Brenda (Shinya) Nishizawa; great nephews, Brian and Andrew Stuckey; and great great niece Olivia Nishizawa, with whom Gloria shared a birthday.
The family wishes to express their thanks to Pastor Leon Knitt, her family at Grand Horizons and the Theda Care Hospice team for all their wonderful care.
A private family service will be held at a later date.
Kenneth E Harrmann
M, b. August 17, 1933, d. December 9, 2010
- Birth: Kenneth E Harrmann was born on August 17, 1933.
- Marriage: He and Gloria L Bush were married on June 1, 1957.
- Death: Kenneth E Harrmann died on December 9, 2010, at age 77.
- Note: Kenneth E. Harrmann, age 77, took the hand of Jesus and was escorted into his Heavenly Home on December 9, 2010. Ken was born on August 17, 1933. He loved to hunt and fish. The biggest fish he ever caught was his loving wife Gloria L. (Bush) Harrmann, on June 1, 1957. They shared 53 years together. Ken was a member of the National Guard and served during the Berlin Crisis. He was employed as a semi driver for Oscar J. Boldt.
Survivors include his loving wife and many other relatives and friends.
Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. on Monday December 13, 2010, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME-Tri-County Chapel, Menasha, with Rev. Leon Knitt officiating. Friends may call from 1 p.m. until the time of services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in his name.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to "our family" at Grand Horizons Assisted Living for their love and care of Ken. Also, a thank you to Heartland Hospice for their loving care.
Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 S. Oneida Street
M, b. circa 1930, d. August 1981
- Birth: Hubert Bush was born circa 1930.
- Death: He died in August 1981.
Joyce Kathleen Shaw
F, b. April 9, 1930, d. March 4, 2018
- Birth: Joyce Kathleen Shaw was born on April 9, 1930 in Crandon, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and LeRoy J Griesbach were married on September 9, 1950 in St Peter & Paul Church, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joyce Kathleen Shaw died on March 4, 2018, at age 87, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hortonville - Joyce Kathleen Greisbach, age 87, passed away peacefully on Sunday, March 4, 2018 at ThedaCare New London with her family by her side. Joyce was born on April 9, 1930 in Crandon, WI, daughter of the late George and Frances (Wurdinger) Shaw. Joyce was united in marriage to LeRoy Griesbach on September 9, 1950 at Ss. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Hortonville. He preceded her in death in 1984. Throughout the years Joyce worked at various jobs, while raising her 10 children. In 2014 she took a hot air balloon ride, which was a dream come true for her! She was able to cross that off her bucket list! Joyce enjoyed being up north by the water, fishing and spending time with her family.
Joyce is survived by her 4 daughters, Victoria (Mark) Countney, Debra (Paul) Kettner, Mary (Ron) Meverden and LeAnn (Keith) Lenzner; 6 sons, Dennis (Tasha) Griesbach, Michael (Barb) Griesbach, Jeff (Joan) Griesbach, Patrick (special friend Lori) Griesbach and Bob Griesbach; daughter-in-law, Donna Griesbach; 2 brothers, Gordon (Patricia) Shaw and David (Mary) Shaw; 28 grandchildren and 37 great-grandchildren. She is further survived by numerous other relatives and friends.
Joyce was preceded in death by her parents; husband; son, Greg Griesbach; daughter-in-law, Gloria Griesbach and grandsons, Jake and Matt.
A Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at Ss. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Hortonville. Visitation will be on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the CHURCH in Hortonville and again from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service at on Thursday. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
The family wishes to thank the staff at Washington Center and the nurses, doctors and staff at ThedaCare Hospital in New London for their wonderful care given to Joyce.