F, b. November 11, 1925, d. October 11, 1995
- Birth: Jeanette Eisch was born on November 11, 1925.
- Death: She died on October 11, 1995, at age 69.
- Note: Married to an Ehmke.
F, b. November 2, 1911, d. July 1981
- Birth: Dorothy Eisch was born on November 2, 1911.
- Death: She died in July 1981, at age 69.
- Note: Mrs George Mullem ?
- Father: Lawrence Thiel (b. December 4, 1903, d. August 11, 1974)
- Mother: Rose Marx (b. April 17, 1908, d. May 30, 1998)
David Alan Kerrigan
Karen Marie Jochman
Betty Ann Rhodes
F, b. September 21, 1939, d. March 21, 1995
- Birth: Betty Ann Rhodes was born on September 21, 1939.
- Baptism: She was baptized in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 21, 1995, at age 55.
James P Hibbard
William T Richards
M, b. May 7, 1927, d. July 13, 2010
- Birth: William T Richards was born on May 7, 1927.
- Death: He died on July 13, 2010, at age 83.
- Note: William T. (Bill) Richards, aged 83, of Hudsonville, MI., passed away Tuesday, July 13, 2010, after a brief bout with cancer.
He is survived by his wife, June; daughter, Leslea (Brian) White, Hudsonville, MI; daughter Laura (Don) Hunt, Grandville, MI; grandchildren: Devin White, Hilary White, Anna White, Elizabeth White, Weston Hunt, Hallie Hunt and Colton Hunt; and brother-in-law Larry (Sarah) Radloff, Appleton, WI.
Bill served in the Coast Guard during WWII, after which he received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville, followed by a master's and a doctorate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. A life-long educator, Bill taught at every level from 4th grade through graduate school, spending the majority of his career at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction; he was certified to teach 18 different subject areas. An expert in traffic safety, driver education, and the effects of alcohol upon drivers, Bill devoted much of his life to teaching and counseling those who had been convicted of driving under the influence. He was generous, sensitive, forgiving and devoted to his family. We will miss him.
Visitation will be held at Grand Rapids First Assembly (2100 44th St. SW, Grand Rapids, MI) from 6 to 7 p.m. on Monday, July 19, with a brief memorial service beginning at 7 p.m. In lieu of flowers, please give generously to Faith Hospice, 2100 Raybrook St., Suite 300, Grand Rapids, MI 49546.