M, b. circa 1740, d. February 23, 1845
- Birth: Gijsbertus Schippers was born circa 1740.
- Death: He died on February 23, 1845 in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joanna Maria VanNeerven
F, b. November 2, 1804
- Birth: Joanna Maria VanNeerven was born on November 2, 1804 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Antonius Boelaars were married on June 21, 1834 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 21, 1796
- Birth: Antonius Boelaars was born on August 21, 1796 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Joanna Maria VanNeerven were married on June 21, 1834 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Calvin F Bogenschutz
M, b. December 19, 1938, d. November 23, 2017
- Birth: Calvin F Bogenschutz was born on December 19, 1938.
- Death: He died on November 23, 2017, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Calvin F. “Cal” Bogenschutz, age 78, Town of Center, passed away peacefully on November 23, 2017. He had collapsed while coming back from deer hunting on opening day. He was born on December 19, 1938, son of the late Francis and Hazel (Boyce) Bogenschutz.
Cal was a paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division in the United States Army. He was a retired carpenter with the local 955 for over 50 years. Cal enjoyed hunting, fishing, woodworking, spending time at the cottage and cheering on the Packers. Spending time with his family was his greatest joy.
Cal is survived by his loving wife, Mary (Reiland) Bogenschutz; children: Jeff (special friend Mary Ulman) Bogenschutz, Jim (Marcy) Bogenschutz, Shannon (Dion) Haase and Carrie (Chris) Hale; a daughter-in-law, Lori Gossens; grandchildren: Staci (Jesse) Van Dera, BJ (Leigh) Bogenschutz, Alyssa (special friend Javon) Bogenschutz, Lanae (special friend Jon) Bogenschutz, Brandon Bogenschutz, Amanda (Ryan) Meyerhofer, Carissa (Bram) Christy, Makenna Haase, Taylor Haase and Haley Haase; step grandchildren: Daniel Hale and Sabrina Hale; 7 great grandchildren; siblings: Larry (Sue) Bogenschutz and Sandy (Dennis) Wautlet; brothers and sisters-in-law: Bing Romenesko, Connie (Mike) Valentine, Barb (Keith) Broehm and Dan (Kathy) Reiland; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Cal was preceded in death by his son, John Bogenschutz; a daughter, Amy Bogenschutz; his parents and stepfather, Orville Scharmann; a sister-in-law, Cathy Romenesko.
Visitation will be held on Monday, November 27, 2017, at the Verkuilen-Van Deurzen Family Funeral Home, N3972 Columbia Ave., Freedom, from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Visitation will continue on Tuesday morning at St. Edward Catholic Church, N2926 Hwy 47, Appleton, from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the funeral Mass at 11:00 a.m. Interment will be in St. Edward Cemetery. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
The Bogenschutz family would like to extend a special thank you to the Town of Center first responders and the staff at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton’s ICU for all of the compassionate care given to Calvin.
Cal – you were more than my husband; you were my best friend. I will miss you terribly. All my love – Mary.
Dad – we will miss your smiling blue eyes, your great sense of humor, and of course, the tea-cup dancing. Watch over us, Dad…..we love you!
Loyal G Leach
M, b. November 7, 1912, d. May 11, 1984
- Birth: Loyal G Leach was born on November 7, 1912 in Town of Hortonia, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 11, 1984, at age 71, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London, Wisconsin.
Wesley E Rougeau
Amy Lynn Bogenschutz
F, b. 1977, d. July 23, 1979
- Birth: Amy Lynn Bogenschutz was born in 1977.
- Death: She died on July 23, 1979, at age ~2.
- Burial: She was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
Anna Catharina Schwister
F, b. December 20, 1790, d. June 28, 1791
- Birth: Anna Catharina Schwister was born on December 20, 1790 in Weilerswist, Euskirchen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Death: She died on June 28, 1791, at age 0, in Weilerswist, Euskirchen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
John H Hess
M, b. April 12, 1899, d. April 1982
- Birth: John H Hess was born on April 12, 1899.
- Death: He died in April 1982, at age ~83, in Michigan.
F, b. May 28, 1906, d. October 19, 2002
- Birth: Margaret Sturm was born on May 28, 1906.
- Death: She died on October 19, 2002, at age 96.
M, b. March 5, 1903, d. December 6, 1996
- Birth: Carl Schuland was born on March 5, 1903.
- Death: He died on December 6, 1996, at age 93.
F, b. March 10, 1908, d. May 18, 1993
- Birth: Irene Sturm was born on March 10, 1908 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 18, 1993, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Earl C Stecker
M, b. February 15, 1908, d. April 10, 1993
Family: Irene Sturm (b. March 10, 1908, d. May 18, 1993)
- Birth: Earl C Stecker was born on February 15, 1908 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 10, 1993, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 28, 1913, d. September 18, 1979
- Birth: John Worm was born on June 28, 1913 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Bigalke were married on November 7, 1936.
- Death: John Worm died on September 18, 1979, at age 66, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, d. yes
- Death: Bernie Smith died yes.
John Antoon Eduard Santkuijl
M, b. April 1, 1862, d. March 9, 1944
- Hendrick Hubert Santkuyl (b. January 11, 1887, d. September 15, 1950)
- Maria Katrina Santkuijl (b. August 28, 1889, d. June 21, 1970)
- John Santkuyl (b. March 22, 1892, d. January 28, 1967)
- Leo Hubert Santkuyl (b. July 22, 1894, d. August 22, 1984)
- Anna Santkuijl (b. July 26, 1896, d. December 29, 1932)
- Antonette Santkuyl (b. May 21, 1903, d. November 27, 2001)
- Marie Santkuyl (b. March 16, 1908, d. August 24, 2009)
- Birth: John Antoon Eduard Santkuijl was born on April 1, 1862 in Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Elisabeth Caniels were married on November 6, 1885 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: John Antoon Eduard Santkuijl died on March 9, 1944, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.