M, b. February 29, 1932, d. January 28, 2011
- Birth: David Cleven was born on February 29, 1932 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruth Rachel VanLanen were married on June 27, 1953.
- Death: David Cleven died on January 28, 2011, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: David "Dave" J. Cleven, 78, Oneida, died Friday, Jan. 28, 2011, after a long courageous battle with cancer. He was surrounded by his loving family and friends. Dave was born in Oneida, on Feb. 29, 1932, a son of the late Christian and Frances (Vercauteren) Cleven. On June 27, 1953, he married the former Ruth Van Lanen. She preceded him in death on May 14, 1998.
Dave enjoyed his time outside, whether it was fishing, hunting or just going to the northwoods. He also enjoyed his antique cars, tinkering with his tractor, watching NASCAR or just playing cards.
Dave is survived by his six children, Cynthia (David) Boreen, Green Bay; Dianne (Gary) Stephani, Waukesha; Bonnie (James) Worlund, Green Bay; Keith (Judy) Cleven, Cedarburg; Christian (Darcy) Cleven, Oneida; and Jason (Kerren) Cleven, Oneida; his special friend, Theresa Runge, De Pere; 20 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. He is further survived by his siblings, Dorothy Heezen, Jerry (Joyce) Cleven, John "Jack" (Jane) Cleven and Danny Cleven; nieces, nephews; his good friend, Ike Jordan; and his brothers and sisters-in-law.
Dave was preceded in death by his parents; wife, Ruth; son, William Cleven; sisters, Joan Wagner and Jeanette Van Lanen; and brothers, William and Lloyd Cleven.
Visitation for Dave will be Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, from 4 to 7 p.m. at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth St., De Pere. Prayer service at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Oneida, from 9 a.m. until time of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 11 a.m. with Fr. David Duffeck presiding and Dcn Bobby Doxtator assisting. Burial will be in Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Cleven family.
Memorials are appreciated to a charity of your choice.
The Cleven family would like to thank St. Vincent Hospital, Unity Hospice, Green Bay Oncology and Connie for all the care shown to Dave and his family.
Ruth Rachel VanLanen
F, b. August 3, 1932, d. May 14, 1998
Family: David Cleven (b. February 29, 1932, d. January 28, 2011)
- Birth: Ruth Rachel VanLanen was born on August 3, 1932.
- Marriage: She and David Cleven were married on June 27, 1953.
- Death: Ruth Rachel VanLanen died on May 14, 1998, at age 65.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Daniel R Cleven
M, b. 1936, d. 1955
- Birth: William Cleven was born in 1936.
- Death: He died in 1955, at age ~19.
Christopher J Coonen
M, b. September 2, 1985, d. January 25, 1985
- Birth: Christopher J Coonen was born on September 2, 1985.
- Death: He died on January 25, 1985, at age 0, in Germany.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Russell L Young
M, b. July 25, 1927, d. January 22, 2018
- Birth: Russell L Young was born on July 25, 1927 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 22, 2018, at age 90.
- Note: Waupaca - Russell L. Young, age 90 of Waupaca, passed away peacefully, with his family at his side.
Russ was born in New London on July 25, 1927, son of the late Edward and Myra (Dietzler) Young.
Russ was a kind and unpretentious man. He had a very successful career that spanned over 60 years as a developer and building contractor.
He made his home with wife Barbara at The Villas of Waupaca, a development currently under construction.
In addition to his wife, Barbara, Russ is survived by his son, Gene (Robbie), Winneconne; his daughter, Suzanne (Steve), Las Vegas; grandchildren, Gina (Dominic), Nicole, Jeremy (Emily), Troy (Callie), and Devon. He is also survived by ten great-grandchildren; a sister, Rosemary; a brother, Gary (Yvonne); brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, James and Joanne Winnekens, Jeff and Anne Baldwin, Duke and Karen Truttman, Mark Winnekens, and Galen Winnekens. He is further survived by beloved nieces and nephews, other relatives, and special friends, Don and Patti Weiland.
Russ was preceded in death by his parents; a son, Larry; grandson, Chad; and brother-in-law, Bill.
A visitation for family and friends will be on Saturday, January 27, 2018, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church 210 Pleasant Dr. Winneconne. A funeral Mass will be held on Saturday at 11:00 a.m. at the church with Fr. Matthew Rappl and Sr. Pam Biehl officiating. Burial will follow in the Winneconne Cemetery.
If you wish please submit online condolences to muellerfuneralhomeinc.com.
My sweet, gentle man….I love you.
William Frank Young
M, b. February 12, 1909, d. August 9, 1987
- Father: Louis Young (b. June 21, 1879, d. September 30, 1946)
- Mother: Jenny Roberts (b. April 1, 1886, d. August 2, 1917)
- Birth: William Frank Young was born on February 12, 1909 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Violet B Russ were married in October 1930.
- Death: William Frank Young died on August 9, 1987, at age 78, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leo W Young
M, b. July 30, 1930, d. December 9, 2005
- Birth: Leo W Young was born on July 30, 1930 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 9, 2005, at age 75, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Young, Leo W.
Leo W. Young, Bear Creek, age 75, passed away on Friday, December 9, 2005, at Greentree Health & Rehabilitation Center in Clintonville. Leo was born on July 30, 1930, in the Township of Maple Creek son of the late Louie and Anna (Suidzinski) Young. He worked at Hillshire Farm/Sara Lee for over 30 years, retiring in 1990. Leo served his country in the U.S. Army and was a member of the VFW in Bear Creek and Moose Lodge in Clintonville.
He is survived by a brother Ivan (Theresa) Young, Shawano four sisters: Victoria Schultz, New London Lois (Joseph) Heidemann, Appleton Ruth (Allan) Baldwin, Symco and Ruby (Robert) Schneider, New London. Further surviving Leo, are numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives, friends, and two special friends and caregivers Jo and Sarge Wilson, Bear Creek.
He was preceded in death by a son Louie, three brothers and four sisters.
Funeral mass for Leo will be held on Monday, December 12, 2005, at 11 a.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek with Fr. Don Everts officiating. Interment will be in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call directly at the church on Monday from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
Cline & Hanson Funeral Home
209 W. Cook St., New London
M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Joseph Kauer was born circa 1880.
Anna M Eberhart
F, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Anna M Eberhart was born circa 1880.
Sharon Ann Nysse