Joseph C Miller
M, b. February 27, 1917, d. July 15, 1977
- Birth: Joseph C Miller was born on February 27, 1917 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 15, 1977, at age 60.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Bernice E Knoll
F, b. February 7, 1915, d. December 1, 1985
- Birth: Bernice E Knoll was born on February 7, 1915.
- Death: She died on December 1, 1985, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Jay Christopher Knowles
William Roger Weier
M, b. October 17, 1930, d. August 18, 1950
- Birth: William Roger Weier was born on October 17, 1930 in Bonduel, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 18, 1950, at age 19, in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
Catherine Lee Verhagen
F, b. February 5, 1898, d. April 26, 1985
- Birth: Ella Hanson was born on February 5, 1898.
- Marriage: She and Albert Julius Wyngaard were married in August 1983.
- Death: Ella Hanson died on April 26, 1985, at age 87, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond Wesley Dakins
M, b. July 28, 1906, d. December 18, 1986
- Birth: Raymond Wesley Dakins was born on July 28, 1906 in Brokaw, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Viola D Mitchell were married on September 11, 1947.
- Death: Raymond Wesley Dakins died on December 18, 1986, at age 80, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
William A Carnot
M, b. October 30, 1950, d. December 14, 2013
- Birth: William A Carnot was born on October 30, 1950.
- Death: He died on December 14, 2013, at age 63, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carnot, William A
Age 63, passed away unexpectedly on December 14, 2013 at Theda Clark Medical Center with his family at his side. William was born on October 30, 1950, son of the late Howard and Dorothy (Mahn) Carnot. William married his high school sweetheart, Kathy Dakins on March 1, 1969. They were married for almost 45 years. Bill graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1969 and went on to work at Thilmany Paper Company for over forty-one years.
Bill is survived by his wife Kathy, his daughters: Kristy (Corey) Stumpf and Rachel Nelson; his grandchildren: Justin Stumpf, Zachary Stumpf, Riley Nelson and Raegan Nelson. He is further survived by his sister, Carol (Dennis) DeBruin and Kathy's siblings: Denny (Patty) Dakins, Jerry (Tommie) Dakins, Bob (Deb) Dakins, Mel DeBroux, Karen Schommer, Cindy (Fred) Zwoniarkiewicz, Marion (Doug) Steward and Bev (Ruben) Stingle; a sister-in-law, Mary Carnot; numerous nieces and nephews.
Bill was preceded in death by his parents; Kathy's parents, Ray and Millie Dakins, siblings and in-laws: John Carnot, Audrey DeBroux, Ray Schommer, Tom and Mary Wulterkens.
Bill loved the outdoors and greatly enjoyed trapping, fishing, and hunting. What brought him the most joy was when he could share these activities with his family. Everyone enjoyed his fish fry's. Bill was a man who loved life, adventures and living everyday to the best of his ability. He was always ready to tell anyone who was ready to listen to a story or two. They will be passed down for generations to come. Bill loved watching and "arm chair coaching" the Packers with his life long friend Tim McClure, who meant the world to Bill.
A memorial service for Bill will be at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, December 27, 2013 at TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 804 Grignon St., Kaukauna with Rev. Karl Schultz and Rev. Tim Wilkens officiating. Friends may call on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at the BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and again directly at church on Friday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established. www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com
The family would like to send a special thank you to Dr. Yazbak, Dr. Schultz, Dr. Burkett, nurses: Jenny, Jen, and Leah for their tireless compassionate care of Bill and our family. We would also like to thank Pastor Tim Wilkens.
Mary Frances Devine
F, b. April 8, 1867, d. May 20, 1871
- Birth: Mary Frances Devine was born on April 8, 1867 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized on April 13, 1867 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 20, 1871, at age 4, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/5/35.
Daniel Joseph Mitchler
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America