Dawn Marie Mueller
Steven Adam Mueller
- Father: Oscar E Hechel (b. July 3, 1898, d. December 24, 1983)
- Mother: Edna Krull (b. May 1, 1907, d. November 14, 1985)
Audrey O Young
F, b. March 31, 1927, d. March 7, 2004
- Birth: Audrey O Young was born on March 31, 1927.
- Death: She died on March 7, 2004, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Bruce Robert Eichinger
M, b. August 11, 1951, d. May 11, 1985
- Birth: Bruce Robert Eichinger was born on August 11, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 11, 1985, at age 33.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Paul H Eichinger
Mark John Eichinger
M, b. April 5, 1962, d. May 17, 2016
- Birth: Robert Eichinger was born on April 5, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 17, 2016, at age 54.
- Note: Eichinger, Jr., Robert
On Tuesday, May 17, 2016, our dear precious Bobby Joe took the hand of God our Father and peacefully walked through the gates of Heaven. His spirit is free as he is back in the arms of Jesus, Mom and Dad. Bobby was born April 5, 1962, in Appleton, WI the son of Robert and Audrey (Young) Eichinger.
Throughout his life Bobby, was a son, a brother, brother-in-law, uncle and friend.
He was also a conductor, composer, singer, guitar player, and a dancer. A comedian, healer, minister, a lover, a ladies' man, a kisser, and a hugger. An Olympian, a patriot. A graduate from Plamann School, and employee at Sheltered Activities Center and Valley Packaging. A Pepsi drinker, and a #1 Green Bay Packers Fan. He was a man of pure heart, our blessed miracle, and hero.
Bobby was the central link that held our family together, teaching us unconditional love, humility, joy, laughter, and compassion.
Bobby will be deeply missed by his brothers and sisters; Linda Eichinger, Jean (John) Chapman, Paul Eichinger, Diane Kaufman, Gayle Bodoh, Donna (Craig) Wunderlich, Mark (Sue) Eichinger, Tom (Colette) Eichinger, Kay Hietpas (special friend Terry Hermus), and Gary Eichinger. Nieces and nephews Jodie (Marty) VanLyssel, Nicole (Andy)Martin, Eric, Aaron (Mindy) Krablean, Ryan (Emily) Schmidt, Tracy (Trevor) Oleson, Scott Eichinger, Angie (fiancé Justin White) and Adam (Melissa) Iverson, Alex Wunderlich, Elliott, Lukas, and Andy Eichinger, Michael Greeno, Crystal Buttles, Brittney Wendt, David Bruce, Autumn, and Charles Eichinger, Tom, Ashlie, Emilie and Anna Hietpas, Jaccob, Taylor, and Joey Eichinger. Bobby is further survived by many great-nieces and great-nephews, and his very special friend Peter Somers.
Bob was preceded in death by his parents Robert and Audrey Eichinger; brother, Bruce; brother-in-law, Ralph Kaufman; nephews David Robert and Nicolas Eichinger; and great-niece Madeline Iverson.
Funeral Services for Bobby will be on Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 4:00pm at Wichmann Funeral Homes, Tri County Location on Oneida Street in Menasha. Visitation will be at the funeral home on Saturday from 10:00am to 3:45pm. For more information and to express condolences, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
Our heartfelt thanks to Bob's extended family at Agape 7 and 8 for all their tender loving care over the years, and to the staff at Valley Packaging. Thank you to Theda Care Hospice and Theda Care 8th floor team and thank you Dr. Elmer for making his journey comfortable.
A special thank you to dear sister Linda Lou for all the years of making sure Bob's needs were met and for all the "best chili in the whole wide world".
God-You are the one who put me together inside my Mother's body and I Praise you because of the wonderful way you created me.
Bobby loved the Packers. Please wear Packers attire if you wish.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on May 19, 2016.
Michael Harold Verstegen
M, b. January 19, 1895, d. June 10, 1931
- Birth: Michael Harold Verstegen was born on January 19, 1895 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on January 19, 1895 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Johnson were married on October 4, 1924.
- Death: Michael Harold Verstegen died on June 10, 1931, at age 36.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: MICHAEL VERSTEGEN
The funeral of Michael Verstegen,
commander ot the Jacob Coppus
post of the American Legion at Little
Chute, who died Wednesday night
after a short illness with pneumonia
will be held at S o'colck Saturday
morning from the residence, 1049 E.
Paclfic-st, with services at S.30 at 1
St. Mary church. Members of the
Little Chute post of the American
Legion will have charge of the services
at the grave at Riverside
F, b. February 10, 1897, d. May 12, 1985
- Birth: Josephine Johnson was born on February 10, 1897 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael Harold Verstegen were married on October 4, 1924.
- Death: Josephine Johnson died on May 12, 1985, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
James Davis Verstegen
M, b. March 13, 1928, d. September 9, 1994
- Birth: James Davis Verstegen was born on March 13, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Joan C Collins were married on July 20, 1963 in Minnesota.
- Death: James Davis Verstegen died on September 9, 1994, at age 66, in Wautoma, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: James D. Verstegen
Age 66, died Friday, September 9, 1994 at the Wautoma Care Center where he resided for the past week. He was born march 13, 1928 at Appleton, the son of Michael and Josephine Johnson Verstegen. He married Joan C. Colling July 20, 1963 at Fairmont, Minnesota. He received an Associate Degree in Turfgrass management from Penn State University at Pennsylvania. He served in the U nited States Navy from 1945 until 1953. Mr. Verstegen was superintendent of the Oneida Country Club at Green Bay for some time. He operated Pearson's Floral at Wautoma for about six years and alter worked on road construction for Koplin & Kinas, Inc. He was a member of Wautoma Assembly of God. Survivors include his wife, Joan C. Verstegen, Wautoma; a son, Michael D. Verstegen, Wautoma; a daughter, Marjo Verstegen, St. Paul, Minnesota; two nieces: Heidi Beckstrom, hampshire, Illinois; and Holly CArr, London, England; a nephew, Michael Beauford, Chidago; a brother-in-law, William Beauford, Chicago; other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents and one sister, Lois Beauford. Funeral services will be held at 6 p.m. Sunday, September 11, 1994 at Wautoma Assembly of God with the Rev. Samuel J. Timm officiating. Burial will be in the North Dakota Cemetery, Town of Dakota. Relatives and friends may call from 4 p.m. Sunday until the time of services at the church. The Leikness Funeral Home of Wautoma is in charge of arrangements.
William Joseph VandenHeuvel