- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
M, b. October 1, 1786, d. November 19, 1850
- Dorothea VanderRijdt (b. January 20, 1814)
- Johan Heinrich VanderRijdt (b. February 17, 1815)
- Thomas VandeRijdt (b. December 6, 1816)
- Thomas VandeRijdt (b. August 22, 1820)
- Jan Antoon VanderRijdt (b. June 25, 1822)
- Petronella VanderRijdt (b. June 28, 1824)
- Peter Hendrik VanderRijdt (b. February 22, 1826)
- Cornelia Victoria Joanna VanderRijdt (b. November 11, 1827)
- Antoon Hubert VanderRijdt (b. February 1, 1828)
- Jakob Balthasar VanderRijdt (b. January 5, 1830)
- Anna Elisabeth VanderRijdt (b. March 4, 1831)
- Jacob Hubert VanderRijdt (b. May 17, 1837)
- Birth: Leonard VandeRijdt was born on October 1, 1786 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catharina Verstraelen were married on October 26, 1786 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Leonard VandeRijdt and Jacoba Gerrates were married on April 15, 1839 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Leonard VandeRijdt died on November 19, 1850, at age 64, in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Johannes Gerrats was born circa 1770.
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Francisca VanWell was born circa 1770.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Thomas VandeRijdt was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1740, d. May 16, 1830
- Birth: Petronella Tillemans was born circa 1740.
- Death: She died on May 16, 1830 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Hendrik Verstraelen was born circa 1755.
F, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Elisabeth Hebben was born circa 1760.
Paul Frederick Casey
M, b. August 11, 1930, d. October 24, 2009
- Birth: Paul Frederick Casey was born on August 11, 1930 in Buffalo, Erie Co, New York.
- Marriage: He and Joan Mary Laundre were married on June 6, 1953 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Paul Frederick Casey died on October 24, 2009, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/116.
- Note: October 27, 2009
Casey, Paul F.
Paul F. Casey, Little Chute, age 79, died peacefully Saturday October 24, 2009, at Appleton Medical Center with his family at his side. He was born in Buffalo, NY, on August 11, 1930, to the late Paul F. and Marion (Fergen) Casey Sr. Paul proudly served his country in the Navy from 1951-1955. He married Joan M. Laundre on June 6, 1953, at St. Willebrord Parish in Green Bay. Paul was a union sheet metal worker and retired from Thermo-Electron. He was an active 50-year member of the Jacob Coppus American Legion Post 258, Little Chute. In addition to serving as Post Commander, Paul was the Adjutant for over 32 years. He was the heart of Post 258 and made 31 commanders look good. He was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church. Paul was always happy working on projects, whether it as woodworking, refinishing furniture with Joan or helping others with their building projects. He was an avid Packers fan and enjoyed watching football games. Paul also enjoyed putting puzzles together and driving bus for his daughter's day care. His favorite weekend pastime was going to his brother-in-law's cabin to do some remodeling and play cards, where he became the final winner.
Paul is survived by his wife of 56 years, Joan; children: Michael (Patti) of San Jose, CA; Sue (Mark) Vanden Boogard of Appleton; Cathy (Roger) Kelly of Appleton; Sheri (Jon) Geenen of Kaukauna; Connie of St. Germain; and Daniel (Jennifer) of Concord, CA; grandchildren: Sara, Kelly and Carrie Geenen, Aaron, Rebecca and Rachel Casey, Richard, Joseph, Adam, Kari and Bret Vanden Boogard, Declan Casey, Melissa, Kasey, Dana and Paige Kelly; great-granddaughter, Grace Casey; brothers: John, Thomas and Joseph Casey; and brother-in-law: Richard (Artletta) Laundre. He is further survived by other relatives and friends.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, October 29, 2009, at ST. JOHN NEPOMUCENE CATHOLIC CHURCH (323 S. Pine St., Little Chute) beginning at 2 p.m. until the time of the Mass at 5 p.m. The Rev. Msgr. James Vanden Hogen will officiate. Full military rites conducted by the Jacob Coppus American Legion Post 258 will immediately follow. Committal St. John Cemetery. For online condolences, please visit www.oconnell funeralservices.com.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute 920-788-6237
Kim Lori DeWitt
Clarence Oliver Stingle
M, b. May 26, 1908, d. May 21, 1985
- Birth: Clarence Oliver Stingle was born on May 26, 1908 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Hazel Getschow were married on May 13, 1944.
- Death: Clarence Oliver Stingle died on May 21, 1985, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 17, 1914, d. August 24, 2004
- Birth: Hazel Getschow was born on May 17, 1914 in Pella, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Oliver Stingle were married on May 13, 1944.
- Death: Hazel Getschow died on August 24, 2004, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hazel E. (Getschow) Stingle
Age 90, died on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. Hazel was born in Pella, WI, on May 17, 1914, to the late Charles and Adda (Otto) Getschow. She married Clarence Stingle and he preceded her in death on May 21, 1985. Hazel was employed as an Executive Secretary at Wisconsin Bell Telephone Company for 36 years. She was a lifelong member of First English Lutheran Church. Hazel is survived by nieces, nephews and friends. She was preceded in death by her brothers: Reuben, Brace, Robert, Louis, Walter, Ervin and Herbert Getschow; sisters: Marion Collipp; Rena Fries and Ella Getschow. The Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Monday, August 30, 2004 at HIGHLAND MEMORIAL PARK, Star of Hope Chapel, 3131 North Richmond Street, Appleton. A gathering will be held at the Chapel on Monday, August 30 from 10:30 a.m. until the time of service. As an expression of sympathy, a memorial has been established in Hazel’s name to benefit the elevator fund at First English Lutheran Church.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
537 North Superior Street
Bernice F Pocan
F, b. November 13, 1914, d. February 11, 2001
- Birth: Bernice F Pocan was born on November 13, 1914 in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 11, 2001, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Lawrence A Stingle
M, b. April 21, 1915, d. May 30, 2010
- Birth: Lawrence A Stingle was born on April 21, 1915 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 30, 2010, at age 95.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rev. Lawrence A. "Casey" Stingle, 95, died at his home Sunday, May 30, 2010, surrounded by friends who loved him. He was born April 21, 1915, in Appleton, Wis., the fourth and youngest son of Anton and Caroline (Heintz) Stingle. His elementary education was at St. Joseph School in Appleton. At the age of 15, he entered St. Francis Seminary, St. Francis, Wis. He was ordained on May 31, 1941, at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral by Bishop Paul P. Rhode.
His first assignment was at Annunciation, Green Bay (1941-1946), followed by St. Luke Church, Two Rivers (1946-1954). He was then assigned as pastor to St. Mary Church in Florence, Wis. (1954-1955), and one year at St. Ann Parish, St. Anna, Wis. In 1959, Bishop Bona assigned him to begin a new parish in Neenah, St. Gabriel the Archangel Parish. Under his leadership, a church and a sixteen -classroom school were built. Father served St. Gabriel the Archangel Parish until his retirement in 1985. With the cooperation of parish members and under his leadership the first parish council was formed in the Green Bay Diocese. Father Stingle also served in diocesan leadership positions as a member of the Priests Personnel Board, College of Consultors and the Presbyteral Council. He was also a long-standing member of the Knights of Columbus. For 20 years, Fr. Stingle brought joy and delight to hundreds of children by continuing the tradition of a visit from St. Nick.
Fr. Stingle was a man who loved his vocation as priest, enjoyed working with his parishioners, loved to travel and enjoyed his God-given life. He reflected on his life with these words: "The affirmation, cooperation and the respect shown me in my priesthood, in small parishes or large ones, together with the presence of Christ in the Eucharist made my vocation to the priesthood the greatest gift God could have given me. Starting a new parish in 1959 was a great challenge, but the parishioners made it a joy and success."
He was preceded in death by his parents, Anton and Caroline Stingle; three brothers and two sisters-in-law, Sylverius and Bernice Stingle, Raymond Stingle, Clarence and Hazel Stingle.
Reception of the body will take place at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St., Green Bay, at 4 p.m. Thursday, June 3, 2010. Visitation will follow until 8 p.m. There will be a Parish Prayer Service at 7 p.m. Friends may also call at St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church, 900 Geiger St., Neenah, on Friday morning from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the Funeral Liturgy. The Funeral Liturgy, expressing our faith and our hope in the promised glory of the Lord's Resurrection, will be at 11 a.m. Friday, June 4, 2010, at St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church, Neenah, with Bishop David L. Ricken as celebrant and Father Charles Brooks as homilist. Burial will be at St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Fr. Stingle's name for tuition assistance at St. Gabriel School, 900 Geiger, St., Neenah, WI 54956
Blaney Funeral Home, Green Bay, is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com .
- Ordination: He was ordained on May 31, 1941 in Priest.
M, b. January 3, 1905, d. October 1981
- Birth: Raymond Stingle was born on January 3, 1905.
- Death: He died in October 1981, at age 76.
Cynthia Therese VandeVen