Violet Ellen LaRue
F, b. July 10, 1916, d. September 10, 1991
- Birth: Violet Ellen LaRue was born on July 10, 1916.
- Death: She died on September 10, 1991, at age 75.
Mary Ann Kamps
F, b. November 8, 1931, d. November 20, 1983
- Birth: Mary Ann Kamps was born on November 8, 1931 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roger David DeBruin were married on November 4, 1950 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Ann Kamps died on November 20, 1983, at age 52, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/7/13N.
- Note: Mrs. Roger DeBruin
Mary Ann Kamps
121 Ravine Street
Age 51, died Sunday, November 20, 1983. She was born November 8, 1932 in Little Chute and had been a Little Chute resident all of her life. She was a member of St. John Catholic Church, Little Chute. Survivors include her husband; three daughters and two sons-in-law: Carol and Bruce Springstroh, Little Chute; Janice and Theodore Lamers, Kaukauna; Lynn Debruin, at home; three sons and a daughter-in-law: Richard and Cindy, Kimberly, Steven, Kaukauna, James, at home; a brother, John Kamps, Comnbined Locks; three sisters and brothers-in-law: Rose and Dennis SToffel, Jane and Roger Schimmers, Joyce and Richard Denil, all of Little chute; five grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents. The complete funeral will be 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. John Catholic church, Little chute, with the Rev. James Vanden Hogen officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. There will be no visitation.
F, b. March 14, 1814, d. July 9, 1876
- Birth: Wilhelmina Martens was born on March 14, 1814 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hendrikus Martens were married on February 4, 1837 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Wilhelmina Martens died on July 9, 1876, at age 62, in Beugen en Rijkevoort, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Lori L Verkuilen
Clarence Herbert Peters
M, b. February 26, 1910, d. October 24, 1985
Family 1: Violet Meltz (b. March 8, 1918, d. December 28, 1967)
Family 2: Erdine Henn (b. July 14, 1919, d. November 1, 1998)
- Birth: Clarence Herbert Peters was born on February 26, 1910.
- Marriage: He and Erdine Henn were married.
- Death: Clarence Herbert Peters died on October 24, 1985, at age 75.
Deborah Ann Daanen
M, b. May 10, 1947, d. October 20, 2015
- Birth: James VanDalen was born on May 10, 1947.
- Death: He died on October 20, 2015, at age 68.
- Note: James "Jamie" Van Dalen, passed away at his beloved home on Lake Poygan, Tuesday, October 20, 2015. Jamie was born on May 10, 1947 to Gladys (Reitzner) and the late William "Pat" Van Dalen. Jamie was a veteran of the U.S. Army serving in Vietnam. Jamie enjoyed hunting, fishing, gardening, and traveling but most of all the outdoors along with his faithful companion, his chocolate lab Bo.
He was preceded in death by his father, Pat, numerous aunts and uncles and several cousins.
Jamie is survived by his 'Ma" Gladys, brother, Tom (Veronica) Van Dalen, sister Patti (Rich) Thiel, brother-in-law, Greg (Karen) Daanen, sister-in-law, Carrie (Scott) Callahan, nieces and nephews, Nadia (Jim) Papagiannis, William (Amy) Van Dalen, Melissa (Chris) Thiel Collar, Magan (Travis) DeValk, Margo (Adam) Fox, Danielle (fiancée Sean) and Derek Daanen, Isabelle, Rachael and Caroline Callahan, ten great nieces and great nephews.
The family would like to thank Nancy, Leslie and Joan from Hematology and Oncology, Theda Care at Home Hospice, Mike Benjamin, Sunday Class friends, several other friends and the neighbors at Lake Poygan. Ruth for taking him to the Maritime museum and decorating his new home. Greg and Karen for all of their help and support. Carrie for taking him to Montana as one of his last wishes.
A celebration of Jamie's life will be held at Jamie's house on Lake Poygan on Sunday, November 1, 2015 from 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com,.
Jamie may you and Bo rest in Peace, love your family.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. circa 1811
- Birth: Rick Smits was born circa 1811 in Zevenaar, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Bernardina Pollman were married on March 21, 1849 in Duiven, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. May 13, 1939, d. October 7, 2016
- Birth: Janice Mainville was born on May 13, 1939.
- Marriage: She was married on January 7, 1961.
- Death: She died on October 7, 2016, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
- Note: Janice M. Parsons, 77, of Stockbridge, passed away on Friday, October 7, 2016. Janice was born May 13, 1939, daughter of the late Melvin and Margaret (Hoffman) Mainville. She graduated from St. Mary's Grade School and Kaukauna High School. After graduation Janice worked at Kimberly Clark's main office for 5 years and for superintendents and principles at Stockbridge schools for 32 years. In her free time, Janice completed her Associate of Arts Degree at the University of Wisconsin Fox Valley in English Literature.
Janice was united in marriage to James Edward Parsons of Stockbridge on January 7, 1961. They were blessed with 4 daughters: Valerie Ann, Linda Lou, Joan Catherine and Nancy Carol.
As an active member of the community, Janice was a Girl Scout Troop leader, Religious Education Teacher and Planning Commission member. Janice also held various office positions such as, reporter, recording secretary, vice president, president and past president on numerous professional organizations. She is also known for organizing a Red Hat Chapter in the Stockbridge area, known as the Redhat Sturgeon Vivacious Princesses, as well as getting a second chapter started.
Janice created works of beauty by her own hands through quilting and enjoyed going out for lunch. She was a voracious reader, who was always proud knowing that her passion for reading was passed on to her children. Above all of the joys that life offered, Janice enjoyed time spent with her children and grandchildren.
Survivors include her husband, Jim; daughters, Dr. Valerie (Kris Klein) DeLain and Linda (Don) McLernon, both of Appleton; two grandchildren, Amanda Grace and Joseph James McLernon; two sisters, Lynn Medina of Las Vegas and Carol (Rich) VanBoxtel of Kaukauna; two brothers, John (Nancy) Mainville of Kaukauna and Jeff (Jody) Mainville of Menasha; and many other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents, Janice was preceded in death by her two daughters, Joan Catherine and Nancy Carol; her brother, Jerry Charles; grandmother, Emma Mainville; her in-laws, Oliver and Gertrude (Grossel) Parsons; and many uncles and aunts, sisters and brothers-in-law, and nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be at 11:00am on Friday, October 14, 2016 at St. Mary's Catholic Church (120 Davis Street) in Stockbridge with the Rev. Michael Betley and Deacon Steve Vande Hey officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at church from 9:00am to 10:45am on Friday.
A memorial fund has been established in the name of Janice M. Parsons.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
John Melvin Mainville
Nancy Ann Schmitt
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Jeffrey Bryan Mainville
Michael John Gracyalny
M, b. September 2, 1888, d. October 28, 1982
Family: Alma Klitzke (b. May 22, 1892, d. October 7, 1967)
- Donna Gracyalny
- Harold Gracyalna (b. July 8, 1916, d. November 24, 1958)
- George Gracyalny (b. March 6, 1918, d. December 16, 1999)
- Rose Gracyalny (b. July 27, 1919, d. February 28, 1998)
- Ruth I Gracyalny (b. October 31, 1921, d. February 2, 2012)
- Mildred Gracyalny (b. January 24, 1924, d. March 6, 1991)
- Lorraine Gracyalna (b. October 20, 1926, d. May 24, 2015)
- Elizabeth A Gracyalny (b. October 31, 1928, d. January 15, 2004)
- Birth: Michael John Gracyalny was born on September 2, 1888 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 28, 1982, at age 94, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Martin Peter VandenAcker
Patricia Lynn Wiatrowski