M, b. circa 1902, d. 1967
- Birth: Ed Taylor was born circa 1902.
- Death: He died in 1967.
Joseph J VanderZanden
M, b. April 7, 1923, d. February 21, 1991
- Birth: Joseph J VanderZanden was born on April 7, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Eileen C Burke were married on July 17, 1947 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph J VanderZanden died on February 21, 1991, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Eileen C Burke
F, b. November 17, 1923, d. June 17, 2012
- Birth: Eileen C Burke was born on November 17, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph J VanderZanden were married on July 17, 1947 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eileen C Burke died on June 17, 2012, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Eileen C. Vander Zanden, 88, De Pere, passed away on Sunday, June 17, 2012.
Eileen was the daughter of Leo and Margie (Ryan) Burke, born on November 17, 1923 in Green Bay. She married Joseph Vander Zanden on July 17, 1947 at St. Francis Catholic Church in De Pere, he preceded her in death on February 21, 1991 .
Eileen was a member of Resurrection Catholic Parish. She was a member of Catholic Women's Club of Green Bay, Women's Club of De Pere and the Ladies Guild of Resurrection. She enjoyed reading, and the time spent with her family and friends.
Eileen is survived by five children, Sharon (David) Schuh, Hockessin, DE; Mary (Don) Kohlman, Fond du Lac; Jeanne (Steve) Shelton, Farmington, MN; Ellen (Bob) Stillman, Green Bay; and Joseph (Nancy) Vander Zanden, De Pere; son-in-law, Keith Kolb, Green Bay.
She is further survived by thirteen grandchildren; seven great- grandchildren as well as her brother, Bill (Carol) Burke, brother-in-law, Ken Willems, sister-in-law, Hilde Vander Zanden and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Patricia Kolb; sisters and brothers- in- law, Mary and Francis Hessel, Patricia and Robert Peeters and Helen Willems. She is also preceded in death by Joseph's sister, brothers and sister-in-law; Rose Marie Henkel, Francis "Bud" Vander Zanden and John and Marion Vander Zanden.
Friends and family may call at Resurrection Catholic Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr., Allouez on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 after 9:00AM until 10:45AM . Eileen's Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:00AM on Wednesday at the church with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Entombment in Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com. Cotter Funeral Home and Cremation Services is assisting the family with arrangements.
Eileen's family would like to extend special thanks to Rennes Health Center and Unity Hospice for their care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 19 to June 21, 2012.
M, b. January 2, 1926, d. July 17, 2003
- Birth: John VanderZanden was born on January 2, 1926 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marion F Radey were married on November 13, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John VanderZanden died on July 17, 2003, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Marion F Radey
F, b. October 4, 1927, d. September 9, 2010
- Birth: Marion F Radey was born on October 4, 1927 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John VanderZanden were married on November 13, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marion F Radey died on September 9, 2010, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marion F. Vander Zanden, 82, Neenah, passed away Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. Marion was born Oct. 4, 1927, in Two Rivers, the daughter of George and Francis (Baker) Radey. She was united in marriage to John F. Vander Zanden on Nov. 13, 1948, in Green Bay. He preceded her in death on July 17, 2003. She was a parishioner of St. Gabriel Catholic Church. Throughout her life Marion was a very caring person and helped with the care of her stepbrother and then her daughter Sandy during their illnesses. She was an avid reader, she enjoyed playing scratch-off tickets and loved to dine out. She loved going up North to the cottage at Thunder Lake, where she enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. She also was a child caregiver at the family home for many years.
Survivors include her daughters: Julie (Paul) Buechner, Neenah, and Jody Ahrens, Appleton; her son-in-law, Jeff (Jackie) Montour, Appleton; her grandchildren: Brian (Krista) Kitzerow, Kelly (Dave) Kemper and their son, Jake, Christopher (Ashley) Montour, Brett Ahrens, and Tyler, Chelsea, and Emily Montour; her sisters: Agnes Widi, Joanne (Don) Wenner, Marlene (Butch) Bowers and Donna Kiefel; her brothers: Robert (Sharon) Radey, Tom Radey and Dick (special friend Sue) Radey; her brothers-in-law: Wayne Niemi and Arnie Vanden Langenberg; and her sisters-in-law: Eileen Vander Zanden, Hildi Vander Zanden and Rose Henkel. She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, John, daughter, Sandy, three sisters, Mavis Niemi, Joanne Vanden Langenberg and Doris Shilt, a brother, George Radey, and her stepmother, Elaine Radey.
The Funeral Mass for Marion will be celebrated Monday, Sept. 13, 2010, 6 p.m., at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Neenah, with Fr. Richard Allen officiating. Visitation will be Monday at the church beginning at 3 p.m. until the hour of mass. Interment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. A memorial fund in Marion's honor is being established by the family.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Online condolences at:
Rose Marie VanderZanden
F, b. February 14, 1929, d. January 31, 2012
- Birth: Rose Marie VanderZanden was born on February 14, 1929 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William R Henkel were married on October 16, 1964.
- Death: Rose Marie VanderZanden died on January 31, 2012, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rose Marie Henkel, 82, Sheboygan, passed away peacefully Tuesday morning, Jan. 31, 2012, at Terrace Estates.
She was born Feb. 14, 1929, in Wrightstown, Wis., to John and Nellie (Schreurs) VanderZanden.
Rose was a graduate of Wrightstown High School, Class of 1946. She was formerly married to Ignatius Klister and they made their home in Green Bay and later Plymouth.
On Oct. 16, 1964, Rose and William H. Henkel were united in marriage. After retirement the couple wintered in Leesburg, Fla. Bill preceded her in death on July 22, 1998.
For many years Rose was employed as an administrative secretary at General Box Co. until her retirement.
Rose attended church at St. Dominic Catholic Church. She thoroughly enjoyed playing bingo with her group of friends as well as playing cards. She loved her cats and driving her Cadillacs.
Rose is survived by her sisters-in-law, Hilde VanderZanden, Green Bay; Eileen VanderZanden, De Pere; and Shirley Eernisse, Sheboygan; a stepson, James (Sandra) Henkel, Northern Wisconsin; her step-grandsons, Brian and Corby Henkel; many nieces, nephews; and her neighbors and dear friends, Dave and Judy DuMez.
In addition to her husband, Bill, Rose was preceded in death by three brothers, Francis "Bud", Joseph, and John (Marion) VanderZanden; her stepson, William Henkel, Jr. and his wife, Sandra; and her very dear friend, Stan Kichefski.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, at Ballhorn Chapels. The Rev. Philip Reifenberg, Pastor of St. Dominic Catholic Church, will officiate. A time of visitation and support will be held from 1 p.m. until the time of service. Entombment will take place in the Shrine of The Good Shepherd Mausoleum in Nicolet Memorial Gardens in Green Bay, Wis.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in her name.
Rose will always be remembered as a classy lady who always was dressed "to the nines."
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on February 2, 2012.
- Graduation: She graduated from Wrightstown High School in 1946.
William R Henkel
M, b. February 27, 1923, d. July 22, 1998
- Birth: William R Henkel was born on February 27, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Rose Marie VanderZanden were married on October 16, 1964.
- Death: William R Henkel died on July 22, 1998, at age 75.
M, b. 1921, d. 1982
- Birth: Francis VanderZanden was born in 1921.
- Death: He died in 1982, at age ~61.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 31, 1926, d. June 7, 1999
- Birth: Pauline Squires was born on December 31, 1926 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 7, 1999, at age 72.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Herbert C Busse
M, b. July 6, 1928, d. January 10, 2001
- Birth: Herbert C Busse was born on July 6, 1928 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 10, 2001, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 5, 1938, d. June 12, 2015
- Birth: Estelle Squires was born on March 5, 1938.
- Marriage: She and Robert A Genske were married on November 23, 2001 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Estelle Squires died on June 12, 2015, at age 77, in Tucson, Pima Co, Arizona.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Estell May Genske (Dolly), 77, died peacefully June 12, 2015 in Tucson, AZ following a lengthy illness.
Dolly was born the daughter of the late Robert and Wilda Squires on March 5, 1938. She graduated from Holy Cross and Kaukauna High School. She was united in marriage to Russell L. Anthony who preceded her in death March 23, 1998. A special friend Floyd Anthony also preceded her in death. She later married Robert A. Genske and he preceded her in death October 16, 2005.
Dolly was a long time member of St. Mary's Immaculate Conception Parish, Greenville, WI.
She is survived by 3 sons and 1 daughter, Lisa (Phil) Anthony, Michael (Jean) Anthony, Allan (Tracy) Anthony, Roger (Wendy) Anthony; 10 grandchildren, Jamie (Adam) Stoermer, Corrie (Daniel) Shadday, Furzanna Iqball, Leah (Brad) Anthony, Sara (Jasen) Stephany, Amanda Anthony, Mitch (Amy) Anthony, Brady Anthony, Evan (Amber) Anthony, Austin Anthony; 5 great-grandchildren, Kylee Mahner, Ellinor, Matilda and Beatrice Stoermer, Cayson Anthony. She is also survived by a sister, Bobbie (Edward) Luedtke; many nieces and nephews.
Dolly was also preceded in death by a son-in-law, Gary DeDeyne, sisters and brothers in-law, Mary (Ves) Berghuis, Pauline (Herbert) Busse, Caroline (Cornelius) Ebben.
Dolly thoroughly enjoyed her breakfast meetings with the Miller Electric crew and playing cards/games with her friends in Tucson, AZ. She also loved to crochet and made special blankets for all the grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be at the Highland Memorial Park Cemetary Chapel, 3131 N. Richmond St. Appleton, WI, on Saturday July 25, 2015 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.
Russell L Anthony
M, b. December 19, 1930, d. March 23, 1998
- Birth: Russell L Anthony was born on December 19, 1930.
- Death: He died on March 23, 1998, at age 67.
Laura Mae Vissers
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Michael John Heimann
Penny J Stiltjes
Gregory R Biese
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Russell W Cotter
M, b. August 28, 1935, d. September 17, 2001
- Birth: Russell W Cotter was born on August 28, 1935 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 17, 2001, at age 66.
M, b. May 2, 1773
- Birth: Henricus Allarts was born on May 2, 1773 in Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Driessen were married on April 30, 1800 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Elisabeth Driessen was born circa 1780.
- Marriage: She and Henricus Allarts were married on April 30, 1800 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Petrus Kuenen was born circa 1795.
F, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Allegonda Geeraetz was born circa 1795.
Mark J Kiar
M, b. April 24, 1976, d. July 14, 2008
- Birth: Mark J Kiar was born on April 24, 1976.
- Death: He died on July 14, 2008, at age 32.
- Note: July 17, 2008
Kiar, Mark J.
Mark J. Kiar, age 32, formerly of Kaukauna, died unexpectedly on Monday, July 14, 2008. He was born April 24, 1976, to Timothy Verbeten and Kathy (Kiar) Wildenberg. Mark was a graduate of Kaukauna High School in 1994 and from UW Madison in 1999 with a degree in Forestry. He was an avid outdoorsman who loved to fish, play ball golf, and disc golf. He also loved to go camping (especially on the island), backpacking and hiking, and taking money from his friends playing Texas Hold-em. Mark was a loyal Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers fan. Mark was a member of the Professional Disc Golf Association and was presently employed by Brown County Parks and Recreation as a Park Ranger at Barkhausen.
He is survived by his parents: Kathy (Mark) Wildenberg, Kaukauna; and Timothy (special friend Barb) Verbeten, Kaukauna; his fiancee, Emily Vinoski, Green Bay; one sister, Ashley Gerrits and one brother, Nicholas Gerrits, both of Kaukauna; two step brothers: Chris Wildenberg, Little Chute; and Craig Wildenberg, Kaukauna; paternal grandmother, Rosella Verbeten, maternal grandparents, Kenneth and Victoria Kiar; godfather, James Beahm, aunts and uncles: Diane (Jim) Beahm, Tom (special friend Kathy) Verbeten, Karen (special friend Tom) Verbeten, Donna (George) Otte, Debbie (Ken) VanderHeiden, Terry (Lisa) Verbeten, Sheri (special friend Al) Johnson, Sheila (special friend Tony) Verbeten, Joe (Kate) Verbeten, John Verbeten, Fred (Judy) Kiar, Ken (Sue) Kiar, Pat Kiar, and Carol (Jeff) Clark. He is further survived by his Fiancee's family: Theresa, John, Lauren and Nate Vinoski.
He was preceded in death by he paternal grandfather, James Verbeten.
Mark's Memorial Service will be held at 7 p.m. on Friday, July 18, 2008, at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna. Friends will be received on Friday at the Funeral Home from 4 p.m. until time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established. 920-766-2099.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1994.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America