- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Ila Mae Mueller
M, b. August 15, 1936, d. November 23, 2011
- Birth: Clarence Jolly was born on August 15, 1936.
- Death: He died on November 23, 2011, at age 75, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Clarence R. "Doc" Jolly, Jr., 75, Green Bay, passed away at his home on Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011. He was born on Aug. 15, 1936, to the late Clarence Joseph and Irene Flora (Borlee) Jolly. After graduating from West High School, he worked for the Joannes Brothers Wholesale Grocer which ultimately was bought by Super Valu. He retired from Super Valu after 42 years. Clarence married Ilamae Mueller on May 3, 1958, at St. Agnes Catholic Church in Green Bay.
Clarence participated in many sports including baseball, basketball, football and volleyball for many years. He enjoyed playing cards, especially Sheepshead and Cribbage with Bob, Larry and friends on Wednesday nights. Clarence liked to spend time at his cabin in Lakewood, ride his ATV, and do work with his tractor. He and Ilamae loved traveling and RV-ing with their camping trailer, having traveled to 48 states as well as Canada and Mexico. They belonged to two camping clubs, Sunny Badgers and Hi-Way Loafers. Clarence was a true Packer fan and attended games for 58 years, including the Ice Bowl. He was a kind hearted, generous and fun loving man who was most happy being with and doing things with his family. Clarence enjoyed an occasional cocktail or two. He always traveled with tools in the back of his truck and was willing to help anyone, anywhere and expected nothing in return. He was a wonderful, caring, loving husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend. Clarence had many friends and will be missed tremendously.
He will be deeply missed by his loving wife of 53 years, Ilamae; four children, Linda (Mike) Bergman, Green Bay; Brenda (Beau) Sheleen, Australia; Lary Jolly, Greenville; and Sandy (Mark) Matthews, Green Bay; grandchildren, Kristine (Jonathan) Rose, Steffanie King, Kaitlyn Larson; step-grandchildren, Lance and Robert Matthews; a brother, Kenneth (Julie) Jolly; and a brother-in-law, Andy Micolichek.
Clarence was preceded in death by his sister, Janet Micolichek.
Visitation will be held on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011, at Lyndahl Funeral Home from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. with a prayer service at 6:30 p.m. Visitation will continue on Monday, Nov. 28, at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 2771 Oakwood Drive, from 10 a.m. until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Paul Demuth officiating. Interment will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
Clarence's family would like to express their gratitude to Dr. Jaslowski, Ruth, Tara and the team at Green Bay Oncology. They would also like to thank Heartland Hospice.
A memorial fund has been established.
Fathers hold our hands for a little while but have our hearts forever. We love you very much, Dad. You will live on in our hearts forever and ever. With love from your wife, children and grandchildren.
Lyndahl Funeral Home
and Cremation Services
1350 Lombardi Avenue
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from November 25 to November 26, 2011.
M, b. circa 1901, d. before February 1986
- Birth: Herman VanderBloemen was born circa 1901.
- Death: He died before February 1986.
F, b. 1914, d. before February 1986
- Birth: Myrtle VanderBloemen was born in 1914.
- Death: She died before February 1986.
M, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Hendrik VandenBorne was born circa 1790.
Joannes Jean Linders
M, b. 1761, d. January 11, 1825
- Birth: Joannes Jean Linders was born in 1761 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on January 11, 1825, at age ~64, in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. November 25, 1808, d. April 13, 1901
- John Matthias VanderBloemen (b. September 26, 1837, d. February 4, 1902)
- Anton Peter VanderBloemen (b. October 14, 1838, d. April 14, 1899)
- Anna Marie VanderBloemen (b. June 12, 1840, d. October 29, 1878)
- Agnes VanderBloemen (b. April 21, 1843, d. May 20, 1843)
- George Vanderbloemen (b. June 18, 1844, d. February 11, 1915)
- Rose VanderBloemen (b. April 4, 1846, d. December 9, 1914)
- Jacoba VanderBloemen (b. April 4, 1847)
- Jacob VanderBloemen (b. September 18, 1849)
- Theodore VanderBloemen (b. September 24, 1853, d. December 11, 1931)
- Birth: Johanna Linders was born on November 25, 1808 in Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodor VanderBloemen were married on February 8, 1833 in Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna Linders died on April 13, 1901, at age 92, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 16, 1877, d. March 27, 1964
- Birth: Ernest Stark was born on July 16, 1877 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 27, 1964, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 28, 1964
Appleton Post Crescent
Golden Age Home
Age 86, passed away at 7:30 am Friday after a long illness. He was born July 16, 1877 in Milwaukee and had been a resident of the Appleton area his entire life. He was a charter member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Mr. Stark is survived by two daughters, Mrs. Peter (Dorothy) Drall, Milwaukee; Mrs. Alvin(Gertrude) Verkuilen, Winneconne; three sons, Claude M. Neenah; Delmar and Carton, both of Appleton; 9 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park.
F, b. May 26, 1877, d. October 13, 1951
- Birth: Charlotte Fellion was born on May 26, 1877 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 13, 1951, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Richard R Paalman
Susan Michele Paalman
Michael Lee Morey
M, b. July 27, 1954, d. October 16, 2015
- Birth: Michael Lee Morey was born on July 27, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 29, 1996 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 16, 2015, at age 61.
- Note: Michael Lee Morey, age 61, passed away on Friday, October 16, 2015 at Aspirus Riverview Hospital, following a brief and courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.
Services will be held at 11:00 A.M. on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at Herman-Taylor Funeral Home, 2201 Chestnut Street, Wisconsin Rapids. Rev. Kristi Kleinbeck will officiate. Visitation will be held from 9:00 A.M. until the time of service Wednesday at the funeral home.
Michael was born on July 27, 1954 to Thomas and Betty (Hupf) Morey in Appleton, WI. He served his country in the United States Army during the Vietnam War. Michael married Susan Paalman on July 29, 1996 in Appleton, WI. He was previously married to Vicki Velie. Michael was employed as a Journeyman Electrician for Verso Corporation for 26 years.
Michael was a wonderful and supportive husband, father and grandfather who was always there for his family anytime they needed him. Michael had a passion for music and loved traveling with his son Dylan's band. He enjoyed riding his motorcycle and going on adventures with his wife Susan in their R.V.
Michael is survived by his loving wife Susan, his children: Kami Morey of Nekoosa, WI, Josh (Christina) Morey of Port Edwards, WI, Mandi (George) Donegan of Nekoosa, WI, and Dylan Morey (special friend Mariah) of Wisconsin Rapids, WI; step-children: Tami Iversen of Wisconsin Rapids, WI, Michael (Jen) Iversen of California; 11 grandchildren; brother David Morey of Elkhart, IN; three sisters: Debbie Hansen of Hortonville, WI, Cheryl Bruso of Rhinelander, WI and Tina Morey of Omro, WI, as well as many nieces and nephews and his dog Teddy. He is preceded in death by his parents, brother-in-law Ken Hansen and nephew Jason.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.taylorfuneralhome.net.