M, b. May 3, 1923, d. August 9, 2010
- Birth: William Hock was born on May 3, 1923 in West DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 11, 1942 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 9, 2010, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: William "Bill" Hock, 87, formerly of Ashwaubenon, died Monday, Aug. 9, 2010, at Edgewater Haven Nursing Home in Port Edwards.
Bill was born May 3, 1923, in west De Pere, to John and Christina (Golrath) Hock. Bill grew up on the family dairy farm and learned early the value of hard work. He was milking cows each morning before school at age six and driving a tractor at age eight.
On April 11, 1942, he married Marjorie "Marg" Naud in Oneida. Together they raised three children and operated a successful dairy farm for many years. Bill was very active with his children in 4-H and was a volunteer leader in many Dairyland Tractor Projects. In 1973, Bill retired from farming and they moved to Ashwaubenon. In June 2008, they moved to Wisconsin Rapids to be closer to family.
After retiring, Bill loved to travel. He and Marg took many car trips and bus tours all over the United States and nine other countries. One of his favorite highlights was a trip to Russia in 1985 to visit his parents' homeland. Bill also liked to golf, play cards and tend his garden. He was always ready to help both neighbors and friends. He was "Grandpa Bill" to many of the children in the neighborhood and was always quick with a piece of candy and a chuckle at their antics.
Bill took great pride in the interests and achievements of his three children (Gwen, Joe, and William L.). He always looked forward to them coming home for a few days with their young families and pets in tow. He enjoyed the family gatherings and cherished his grandchildren and later, the great-grandchildren.
Bill is survived by his wife of 68 years, Marg; his children, Gwen (Harvey) Gygi, Wisconsin Rapids; Joe (Karen) Hock, Athens, Ga.; William L. Hock and his fiancee, Marcia Root, Eau Claire; grandchildren, Cathie Schoneski (Jerry Heck), Heather Gygi-Neyens (Pat), Julie (Joel) Noble, Bret (Dinah) Gygi, Antonia (Nick) Orlin; four precious great-grandchildren, Alex, Eli, Anna and Trinity; one sister, Ellen Schaetz; brother-in-law, Richard (Bette) Naud; and a very special and caring couple, Denny and Nancy Haskell. Bill is also survived by many nieces and nephews.
Bill was preceded in death by his parents, three brothers, and five sisters.
Visitation will be on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. to be followed by a memorial service at Taylor, Vollert and Jennings Funeral Home at 2201 Chestnut St., Wisconsin Rapids.
Condolences may be sent to M. Hock at 1340 Oak St., Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494.
F, b. circa 1917, d. yes
- Birth: Elizabeth Hock was born circa 1917.
- Death: She died yes.
Marvin Lee Manders
M, b. March 23, 1934, d. November 4, 2013
- Birth: Marvin Lee Manders was born on March 23, 1934.
- Marriage: He and Delores Albers were married on June 27, 1953.
- Death: Marvin Lee Manders died on November 4, 2013, at age 79, in Daytona Beach, Volusia Co, Florida.
- Burial: He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marvin L. Manders, 79, Daytona Beach, Fla., formerly of West De Pere, passed away Nov. 4, 2013, at the Bishops Glen Healthcare Center, Daytona Beach, Fla.
Marvin was born March 23, 1934, to the late Peter and Elizabeth (Hock) Manders. On June 27, 1953, he married Delores Albers.
Marvin is survived by two sons, James (Joy) Manders, Timothy Manders, two grandchildren, Dex Manders and Randall (Patrick) Preston, one great-grandchild, Colton Preston, all of New Smyrna Beach, Fla.; one sister, Janice (James) Cavil, Ashwaubenon, Wis. He was preceded in death by his wife, Delores, his parents and in-laws.
Interment is in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wis.
F, b. September 6, 1924, d. November 11, 1994
- Birth: Leona Hock was born on September 6, 1924 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 11, 1994, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
F, d. before April 1986
- Death: Florence Heindl died before April 1986.
M, b. August 10, 1936, d. November 1977
- Birth: James Robedeaux was born on August 10, 1936.
- Death: He died in November 1977, at age 41.
F, b. August 24, 1913, d. December 19, 1969
- Birth: Myrtle Deeg was born on August 24, 1913 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 19, 1969, at age 56.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert William DeGoey
M, b. April 10, 1934, d. April 21, 2011
- Birth: Robert William DeGoey was born on April 10, 1934.
- Marriage: He was married on September 1, 1957.
- Death: He died on April 21, 2011, at age 77.
- Note: Robert William "Slug" DeGoey, 77, passed away Thursday, April 21, 2011, after a long and hard-fought illness. He was born April 10, 1934, to William and Margaret (nee Wurl) DeGoey. Slug married Janice Wydeven on Sept. 1, 1957.
Robert worked for U.S. Oil (Venture) for 38 years. He served in the Navy from 1952 to 1955. After retiring, Bob and Janice moved to Lake Tomahawk so he could enjoy his passions of musky fishing and quiet living.
Slug is survived by his wife, Janice, Lake Tomahawk; sons, Robert Jr., Scot (Donna) and Jerry, all of Kaukauna; one daughter, Kathy (Pat) Kinsey, Woodstock, Ga.; five granddaughters and three great-grandchildren. Also survived by three brothers, John (Flossy), Combined Locks; Ken (Sandy), Silvercliff; Don (Geraldine), Kimberly; and sister, Lori (Don) Phillips, Combined Locks.
Memorial Services will be held on Wednesday, April 27, at 11 a.m. at Bolger Funeral Home-Woodruff Chapel with a gathering from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to the family.
Online condolences may be shared at www.bolger funeral.com. Bolger Funeral and Cremation Services is serving the family.
Rohan Martin Wydeven
M, b. July 5, 1931, d. July 8, 1982
- Birth: Rohan Martin Wydeven was born on July 5, 1931.
- Death: He died on July 8, 1982, at age 51.
Mary Jane Mueller
F, b. March 20, 1913, d. June 28, 2009
- Birth: Erma Mueller was born on March 20, 1913 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 28, 2009, at age 96, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 15, 1919, d. December 2, 1987
- Birth: Madeline Mueller was born on May 15, 1919.
- Marriage: She and Arnold Geiser were married on June 9, 1942 in Sacred Heart Church, Sherwood, Wisconsin.
- Death: Madeline Mueller died on December 2, 1987, at age 68.
- Burial: She was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 6, 1917, d. July 22, 2009
- Birth: Arnold Geiser was born on April 6, 1917 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Madeline Mueller were married on June 9, 1942 in Sacred Heart Church, Sherwood, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arnold Geiser died on July 22, 2009, at age 92, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 24, 2009
Geiser, Arnold J.
Arnold J. Geiser, age 92, of Hayton, died on Wednesday, July 22, 2009, at Calumet Medical Center in Chilton. He was born 5th of 12 children on April 6, 1917, in the Town of Charlestown, son of the late Martin and Magdalena (Gruber) Geiser. He married Madeline Mueller on June 9, 1942, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Sherwood. Arnold farmed his entire life in the Town of Charlestown and also worked for Christel & Ninmer in New Holstein, where he undertook many tasks, but was especially proud that he worked on Oliver tractors. He could crack hickory nuts with the best of them, always enjoyed playing a game of Skat, and was still a sharp Sheepshead player. Arnold especially enjoyed visits from his grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and he always made sure they received their ice cream bar.
He is a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, and had been a life-long member of St. Martin's Parish in Charlestown. He was also a member of the Holy Name Society, St. Martin's Dartball team, and a longtime member of Catholic Knights Branch 194 in Charlestown. He was one of 8 siblings who all at the same time received the 75-year member recognition from the Catholic Knights.
Survivors include his children: Barbara (Merten) Breunig of Roxbury-Lodi, Wilmer Geiser of Hayton, Kathryn (Rick) Krueger of School Hill, Charles Geiser of Hayton; four grandchildren: Russell (Debbie) Gabelt, Stacy (Nathan) Miller, Mark (Amber) Krueger, Meghann (friend Dave) Krueger, four great-grandchildren: Chance, Jake, Zack Miller, Emma Krueger; eight stepgrandchildren; 17 stepgreat-grandchildren; 12 stepgreat-great-grandchildren; and his special friend, Lucille Cullen. He is further survived by his brothers and sisters: Alfred Geiser, Roger (Lois) Geiser, Alice Geiser, Evelyn (Don) Konen, Loretta Keuler; and brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: Paul Kees, Beatrice Mueller, Jake (Florence) Mueller, Raymond (Rita) Mueller, Hilary (friend Ceil Boehnlein) Mueller; nieces, nephews, other relatives, neighbors and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Madeline in 1987; grandson Clark Gabelt in 1999; son-in-law Gary Gabelt in 2004; brothers, sisters and in-laws: Norbert Geiser, Arthur (Bertha) Geiser, Alvin (Marie) Geiser, Gerald (Shirley) Geiser, Viola Kees, Leona (Martin) Schneider, Marcella Geiser, Reuben Keuler, Emery "Hank" (Marge) Krause, Gertrude (Bill) Fahrbach, Margaret (Jake) Kuepper, Bernard (Ruth) Mueller, Louis (Angeline) Mueller, Peter (Rita) Mueller, Peter (Erma) Koehler, Mary Ann (Philip) Nash, Genevieve Mueller, & Frederick Mueller.
Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Monday, July 27, 2009, at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating and Rev. Al Geiser concelebrating. Entombment will be in the Knollwood Mausoleum. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 26, 2009, and on Monday at the church from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. when the service will be held. A parish vigil service will be held Sunday afternoon at the funeral home at 4:30 p.m. A memorial fund has been established in the name of Arnold Geiser.
The family extends a special thank you to Dr. Tipler & his staff, the staff at the Chilton Care Center and the Calumet Medical Center for their kindness and compassion shown to Arnold. Thank you also to the staff and community of Good Shepherd Parish, to family, friends, and neighbors for visits, support and prayers.
Peter J Mueller
M, b. July 17, 1922, d. March 12, 1999
- Birth: Peter J Mueller was born on July 17, 1922.
- Death: He died on March 12, 1999, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 9, 1871, d. May 17, 1952
Family: William VanWyk (b. February 25, 1870, d. June 1954)
- Jennie Wilhelmina VanWyk (b. August 27, 1897, d. April 20, 1986)
- Frederick W VanWyk (b. October 19, 1899, d. March 17, 1958)
- Nellie Mae VanWyk (b. February 25, 1901, d. December 18, 1986)
- Frank J VanWyk (b. 1903)
- Lawrence VanWyk (b. circa 1906)
- Minnie VanWyk (b. July 21, 1907, d. October 29, 2001)
- Birth: Wilhelmina Burmiester was born on December 9, 1871 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William VanWyk were married on June 3, 1896 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wilhelmina Burmiester died on May 17, 1952, at age 80.
Richard R Radloff
M, b. March 31, 1931, d. August 5, 1992
- Birth: Richard R Radloff was born on March 31, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 5, 1992, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.