F, b. May 2, 1898, d. September 1977
- Birth: Marie Radmer was born on May 2, 1898 in South Dakota.
- Marriage: She and Edward F Umentum were married on September 21, 1914 in Mitchell, Davidson Co, South Dakota.
- Death: Marie Radmer died in September 1977, at age 79, in Belle Fourche, Butte Co, South Dakota.
F, b. August 1895, d. March 20, 1960
- Birth: Sophia Figlesthaler was born in August 1895 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Albert Peter Umenthum were married in 1919.
- Death: Sophia Figlesthaler died on March 20, 1960, at age 64, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 2, 1893, d. July 14, 1968
Family: Martin Sam Umentum (b. February 8, 1892, d. June 14, 1937)
- Hilbert J Umentum (b. August 29, 1916, d. November 3, 1998)
- Peter M Umentum (b. June 17, 1919, d. June 11, 2001)
- Hubert (Al) Umentum (b. March 27, 1921, d. August 23, 2005)
- Raphael A Umentum (b. November 26, 1925, d. May 29, 2016)
- Birth: Gertrude VandenLangenberg was born on October 2, 1893 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Martin Sam Umentum were married in 1913.
- Death: Gertrude VandenLangenberg died on July 14, 1968, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Hilbert J Umentum
M, b. August 29, 1916, d. November 3, 1998
- Birth: Hilbert J Umentum was born on August 29, 1916 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Irene T Gerlikowski were married on August 8, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Hilbert J Umentum died on November 3, 1998, at age 82, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Peter M Umentum
M, b. June 17, 1919, d. June 11, 2001
- Birth: Peter M Umentum was born on June 17, 1919 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 11, 2001, at age 81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
John William Heiden
M, b. December 7, 1873, d. June 26, 1961
- Birth: John William Heiden was born on December 7, 1873.
- Marriage: He and Bertha C Rahmlow were married on April 20, 1898 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John William Heiden died on June 26, 1961, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Raphael A Umentum
M, b. November 26, 1925, d. May 29, 2016
- Birth: Raphael A Umentum was born on November 26, 1925 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Delores M Rusch were married on August 27, 1948.
- Death: Raphael A Umentum died on May 29, 2016, at age 90.
- Note: Raphael A. "Dick" Umentum, 90, Denmark, passed away May 29, 2016 after a short illness.
He was born on November 26, 1925, in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to the late Martin and Gertrude Umentum. Raphael served in the Navy on the USS Astoria in the South Pacific during World War II. After returning home, he married Delores M. Rusch on August 27, 1948. Dick drove truck for many years driving for Standard Oil and was a Rahr's Beer Distributor in Luxemburg where he was known as the Rahr's Beer Man. He drove for North Central Gas and ended his truck driving with Wall Street Warehouse. Dick also owned and operated his own farm for over thirty years. He was a member of All Saints Catholic Church in Denmark, an avid Packer fan, and a Denmark Viking football fan.
Dick is survived by his daughter, Jeannie (Lane) Gehrke; sons, Tom (Julianne), Marty (Stephanie), Mike, Steve, Dan (Mary), Burt, Jeff (Debbie), Pat (special friend Debbie); grandchildren, Matt, Paul (Corissa), Sara Gehrke, Jesse (Jaime), Gabe (Jenny), TJ, Jake, Amy, Becky, Kyle (Clare), Abbey, Cassie, Katie, Kristi, Chelsea, Carissa (Chad), Taylor, Breanna, Tanner, Derrick Umentum; 13 great grandchildren with one more due in September; one special sister, Eunice Loritz; sisters-in law, Clara Seefeldt, Marge Rusch, and Betty Jo Rusch. Dick is further survived by many nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
Raphael was preceded in death by his parents; wife, Delores; granddaughter, Nicole Gehrke; daughter-in-law, Monnie Umentum; brothers, Hilbert (Irene), Pete (Gladys), Al (Toots); brothers and sisters in law, Ralph Loritz, George, Gene, Norm (Shirley), Ralph Rusch, Ralph Seefeldt, Harry (LaVerne) Bokunevitz and Dorothy and Ray Winters.
Family and friends may call Thursday, June 2, 2016, at Knutson-Cotter Funeral Home, 536 County R, Denmark, WI 54208 from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. with a Prayer Service at 7:00 p.m. Visitation will continue Friday, June 3, 2016, at the funeral home from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. followed by a procession to All Saints Catholic Church. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated for Raphael A. "Dick" Umentum on Friday, June 3, 2016, at All Saints Catholic Church, 145 St. Claude St, Denmark, WI 54208 at 11:00 a.m. with Reverend Kevin Ori officiating. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the 7th floor staff at St. Vincent's Hospital, Dr. Mark Jenson, Ascera Care Hospice girls: Kayla, Tammy, Lisa and Amanda and Parkview Manor Staff for making dad's last days comfortable.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from May 31 to June 1, 2016.
Darrell M Umentum
M, b. November 17, 1927, d. February 27, 2008
- Birth: Darrell M Umentum was born on November 17, 1927 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 27, 2008, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Darrell M. Umentum, 80, Bellevue, passed away on Wed., Feb. 27, 2008. Darrell was born on Nov. 17, 1927 in Green Bay to the late Anton and Mae (Vanden Bush) Umentum. He was a 1947 graduate of Central Catholic High School in Green Bay. He served his country during the Korean War as a member of the U.S. Army. After he was honorably discharged he returned to Bellevue. He owned and operated a farm there for over forty years. Darrell enjoyed traveling and playing cards, especially cribbage. He was a charter member of St. Bernard Catholic Church. He also loved his annual retreats at Chambers Island every July. He was a member of the DAV and Bellevue Businessmen´s Association. In addition to being an avid Packers fan he worked many years at the DAV selling popcorn for Packers games. He will be sadly missed by his four children: Tim (special friend Jody Milquette) Umentum, Pulaski; Ann (Tommie) Thomas, Crestview, FL; Sue (special friend Steve Jacobs) Umentum, Green Bay; Patricia (Kris) Van Pay, Green Bay; six grandchildren: Melissa (Jason) Rollin; Brian, Dominique, Quinton, Christina, and Jeffrey; one great grandchild, Evan. He is also survived by two brothers, Mel (Dorothea) Umentum; John (Joanie) Umentum; one sister, Carol Ann (John) Bishop. He was preceded in death by his parents; one son, William Umentum; one brother, Emory Umentum; two sisters, Rita (Ray) Ronk; Rosemary (Rich) Brosig. Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason Street on Sunday from 4 to 8 p.m. and again on Monday from 9 a.m. until the cortege leaves for church. Parish Prayer Service 7p.m. on Sunday evening at the funeral home. Mass of Christian Burial 10:30 a.m. on Monday at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane with Rev. Dave Pleier officiating. Military Honors will follow at the church. Entombment at the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences may be sent to the Umentum family at www.prokowall.com. The family would like to express a special thank you to the nurses and staff of Ledgeview Nursing Center and Unity Hospice.
Emory Martin Umentum
M, b. April 23, 1929, d. July 11, 1984
- Birth: Emory Martin Umentum was born on April 23, 1929 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Marie Kaster were married on October 2, 1948.
- Death: Emory Martin Umentum died on July 11, 1984, at age 55, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Fern V Jensen
F, b. April 1, 1925, d. July 8, 1988
- Birth: Fern V Jensen was born on April 1, 1925.
- Death: She died on July 8, 1988, at age 63, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Marie Kaster
F, b. July 14, 1929, d. December 15, 2014
- Birth: Anna Marie Kaster was born on July 14, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Emory Martin Umentum were married on October 2, 1948.
- Death: Anna Marie Kaster died on December 15, 2014, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Anna Marie (Kaster) Umentum, 85, died peacefully, Monday morning December 15, 2014. She was born July 14, 1929 to the late George and Anastasia (Smet) Kaster. Anna Marie married Emory Umentum on October 2, 1948. They raised their eight children on a dairy farm in Bellevue. Anna Marie enjoyed gardening and always had great food prepared for her family. She loved her family unconditionally especially her grandchildren. Anna Marie and her husband were founding members of St. Bernard Catholic Church in Green Bay. She will be remembered as a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
Anna Marie is survived by seven children, Kathleen (Leon) Johnson; Karen (Daniel) Katers; Karla (Scott) Isable; Keith (Gail) Umentum; Joseph (Dawn) Umentum; Julie (David) Olson; and James (fiancée, Shelly) Umentum; eleven grandchildren, Levi and Julie Johnson; Jill (Mark) Patek and Gina Katers; Raeanna and Alexis Isable; Jonna and Joseph Umentum; Caleb and Joshua Olson; and Emory Umentum; four great grandchildren, Lucas and Absydi Johnson; and Anthony and Zakary Patek; two step grandchildren, Cody Critcher and Christopher Olson; her sister, Altha (Jerry) Ortlieb; sister-in- law Frances Guelette, brother-in-law, Frank Bjorklund; sisters-in-law, Dorthea Umentum; Joan Umentum; and Carol Ann (John) Bishop.
Anna Marie was preceded in death by her husband, Emory; son, Jon; and infant children, Mary Kim and Kevin; sisters, Leona (John) VandenHeuvel; and Em Bjorklund; brothers, Howard Kaster; Kenneth (Florence) Kaster; and Donald (Joanne) Kaster.
Visitation will be held on Saturday at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Funeral Mass 11:00 a.m. Saturday at the church with Rev. Mark Vander Steeg officiating. Entombment in the Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Proko-Wall Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of flowers and gifts, a memorial fund is being established.
Anna Marie's family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all the wonderful caregivers of Kindred Hearts who so compassionately and lovingly cared for Mother.
Mary Kim Umentum
F, b. September 17, 1958, d. November 16, 1958
- Birth: Mary Kim Umentum was born on September 17, 1958.
- Death: She died on November 16, 1958, at age 0.
Kevin George Umentum
M, b. April 30, 1960, d. October 4, 1960
- Birth: Kevin George Umentum was born on April 30, 1960.
- Death: He died on October 4, 1960, at age 0.
Gerard Jon Umentum
M, b. January 30, 1965, d. February 13, 1994
- Birth: Gerard Jon Umentum was born on January 30, 1965.
- Death: He died on February 13, 1994, at age 29.
Antoinette Marie Vandehei
F, b. October 21, 1901, d. May 10, 1980
- Birth: Antoinette Marie Vandehei was born on October 21, 1901.
- Death: She died on May 10, 1980, at age 78.
Earl Harry VandeHei
M, b. March 7, 1928, d. April 3, 2000
- Birth: Earl Harry VandeHei was born on March 7, 1928.
- Death: He died on April 3, 2000, at age 72, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy Bertha Liesch
F, b. March 7, 1928, d. June 27, 2001
- Birth: Dorothy Bertha Liesch was born on March 7, 1928.
- Death: She died on June 27, 2001, at age 73, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Richard R Nachtwey
M, b. March 14, 1939, d. June 8, 2014
- Birth: Richard R Nachtwey was born on March 14, 1939 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 22, 1959.
- Death: He died on June 8, 2014, at age 75.
- Note: Richard "Dick" R. Nachtwey, 75, Green Bay passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, June 8, 2014. Dick was born on March 14, 1939 in Bellevue the son of the now late Clem and Caroline (Guns) Nachtwey. He was a graduate of East High School. On August 22, 1959 he married the former Carol Ritchie. Dick was employed as a Fire Fighter with the Green Bay Fire Department for over 25 years. After retirement he worked as a custodian at Bethel Baptist Church. Most important to him was his relationship with his Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.
Dick is survived by his loving wife Carol; six children Steven Nachtwey; Scott (Paula) Nachtwey; Kurt Nachtwey; Theresa Quigley; Chris Nachtwey and his special friend Sarah; Renee' Nachtwey and her special friend George, 13 grandchildren Melanie, Kristen (Sheldon) Antoine, Abigail, Emma, Dustin, Desirae, Sarah, Brett, Cole, Mikayla, Mason, Celsie, Brianna, 1 great-grandson Colton, his mother-in-law Della Ritchie, 3 sisters-in-law Karen Lefebvre, Suzanne (Brian) Renard, Julie Ritchie, 2 brothers-in-law Wade (Rosemary) Ritchie, David (Mary) Ritchie. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by 1 brother and 1 sister-in-law Raymond (Violet) VandenLangenberg, 3 sisters and 3 brothers-in-law Sylvia (Bud) Geurts, Ella (Aloysius) Greatens, Agnes (Howard) VanRite,
Gathering of family and friends will be held from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. on Thursday, June 12, 2014 at Bethel Baptist Church 1601 Libal Street. A Funeral Service will be held at 7:00 P.M. with Pastor Kirk Leach officiating.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy a Memorial Fund has been established in his name.
F, b. February 16, 1828
- Birth: Ardina Dromers was born on February 16, 1828 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Theodorus Buters were married on February 10, 1855 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joannes Theodorus Buters
M, b. June 15, 1816, d. January 20, 1887
- Birth: Joannes Theodorus Buters was born on June 15, 1816 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Ardina Dromers were married on February 10, 1855 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Joannes Theodorus Buters died on January 20, 1887, at age 70, in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 21, 1817, d. November 30, 1850
- Birth: Helena Dromers was born on March 21, 1817 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus VanderVenne were married on May 13, 1846 in Herpen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Helena Dromers died on November 30, 1850, at age 33, in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.