William Christian Wunderlich
M, b. June 6, 1916, d. May 6, 1986
- Birth: William Christian Wunderlich was born on June 6, 1916.
- Death: He died on May 6, 1986, at age 69, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
M, b. February 10, 1908, d. July 24, 2007
- Birth: Waldo Wunderlich was born on February 10, 1908 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Ulrich were married on May 3, 1943 in Dubuque, Dubuque Co, Iowa.
- Death: Waldo Wunderlich died on July 24, 2007, at age 99, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 26, 1916, d. November 27, 2013
- Birth: Mildred Ulrich was born on November 26, 1916 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Waldo Wunderlich were married on May 3, 1943 in Dubuque, Dubuque Co, Iowa.
- Death: Mildred Ulrich died on November 27, 2013, at age 97.
- Note: Mildred M. Wunderlich, Hortonville, age 97, on November 27, 2013, we said good-bye to the most wonderful mom, grandmother and great-grandmother anyone could ever have. Mildred was born on November 26, 1916, in Appleton daughter of the late Joseph and Christine (Cline) Ulrich. On May 3, 1943, she was united in marriage to Waldo "Spud" Wunderlich in Dubuque, Iowa. He preceded her in death in 2007. Mildred worked at Zwickers Knitting Mill in Appleton for over 12 years. She co-owned C-US Ceramics and also taught ceramics. She and her husband farmed in the Town of Center.
Mildred is survived by her sons: Tim (Donna) Wunderlich, Town of Center; Tom Wunderlich, Shawano; Bill (Sally) Wunderlich, Town of Center. 7 grandchildren: Cory (Julie) Wunderlich; Jason (Valarie) Wunderlich; Jesse Wunderlich; Joe (Ashley) Wunderlich; Stacy (Dave) Ebben; Sarah (Luke) Peeters and Teresa Haen; 15 great grandchildren and 1 great-great-grandchild. She is further survived by numerous, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, 3 sisters and 3 brothers.
Funeral services for Mildred will be held on Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 12PM Noon at Trinity Lutheran Church, Town of Ellington with Rev. Ron Ash officiating. Burial will be in the Trinity Cemetery, Town of Ellington. Visitation will be held at the church on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Thank you for all you have done for us and all the love you gave us. We will miss you.
Donald Earl Wunderlich
M, b. July 2, 1913, d. August 21, 2005
- Birth: Donald Earl Wunderlich was born on July 2, 1913.
- Death: He died on August 21, 2005, at age 92, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 22, 1923, d. February 1, 1999
- Birth: Eunice Behnke was born on July 22, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 1, 1999, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 21, 1920, d. August 1, 2004
- Birth: Lyle Wunderlich was born on July 21, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Jane R Meidam were married on August 14, 1943 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Death: Lyle Wunderlich died on August 1, 2004, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Jane R Meidam
F, b. October 8, 1922, d. October 10, 2016
- Birth: Jane R Meidam was born on October 8, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lyle Wunderlich were married on August 14, 1943 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Death: Jane R Meidam died on October 10, 2016, at age 94, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jane R. Wunderlich, 94 years, passed away October 10. 2016 at Brewster Village, Appleton. She was born on October 8, 1922 in Appleton to her loving parents Glen and Olga (Zarling) Meidam. Jane grew up in the Fox Valley area spending time with her family on picnics and exploring the river. Jane and her "ever Lovin" Lyle were married in Los Angeles, CA on August 14, 1943 before Lyle left for the South Pacific with the US Marine Corps 6th Division. They were married for 61 years.
While Lyle was in service, Jane was employed by Eagle MFG. Co's Four Wheel Drive Division, Vega Aircraft, Burbank, CA. She was a true "Rosie the Riveter". When they retured to Appleton she continued working with Marathon Corp. and H.C. Prange Co. Appleton/Younkers where she held a life-time discount she often used. Jane was an active member of Zion Lutheran Church, Appleton and a proud member of the Mayflower Society of Wisconsin a descendent of Thomas Rogers. Most of all Jane loved being with her family at home.
Jane is survived by her daughter Debbie (Ron) Springer, Spring Hill, FL, her son John (Helen) Wunderlich, Evansville, WI, granddaughters Kelsey, Kristen and Kimberly Wunderlich, grandsons Andy (Jenny) Springer, Joe (Mina) Springer, great-granddaughters Myrinda and Lauren Springer, sister Joyce Purcell, Kernersville, NC, Jeanie Ginger, San Diego, CA, and brother-in-law Jim Utpadel, Appleton, WI, nephew Duffy Howe, nieces Beth Richter, Jinny Apple, Jane Sargent, Nancy Richards, Sandy Wunderlich, Sue Wunderlich, special friends Deb Kling, Jenny Mayer and Leeann Spoehr. Further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceeded in death by her parents Glen and Olga, husband Lyle, sister Virginia (Dale) Howe, Ione (Carl) Voss, brother Miles (Helen) Meidam, brother-in-law Archie Purcell, nieces Peggy Miller, Kathleen Ann Shelton and June Lanta.
A Memorial Service for Jane will be held on Monday, October 17, 2016 at 11 am at Zion Lutheran Church 912 N. Oneida St., Appleton. Rev. John Czarnota officiant. Private inurnment Riverside Cemetery. Family and friends may gather Monday at the Church, from 9 am until time of Service.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to Boys and Girls Club of Appleton in Jane's name are appreciated.
Special thanks to Jane's friends at Brewster Village, Rhonda, Margie, Trisha, Maureen and Jack.
F, b. November 18, 1911, d. November 10, 1999
- Birth: Gladys Wunderlich was born on November 18, 1911.
- Death: She died on November 10, 1999, at age 87, in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 20, 1915, d. May 5, 2004
- Birth: Ralph Ploger was born on October 20, 1915 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 5, 2004, at age 88, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothea Maria Elizabeth Berg
F, b. October 3, 1841, d. November 9, 1929
- Frederich Wunderlich (b. February 20, 1862, d. November 18, 1934)
- Charles Wunderlich (b. October 22, 1864, d. November 17, 1940)
- Ida Wonderlich (b. January 1866)
- Christian Wunderlich (b. February 12, 1868, d. March 31, 1958)
- Elmira Wunderlich (b. 1872)
- Dora Wunderlich (b. circa 1873)
- William Wunderlich (b. April 19, 1877, d. December 9, 1969)
- Anna Wunderlich (b. December 1879)
- Birth: Dorothea Maria Elizabeth Berg was born on October 3, 1841 in Gosdorf, Schwerin, Mecklenburg, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Christian Wunderlich were married in 1860.
- Death: Dorothea Maria Elizabeth Berg died on November 9, 1929, at age 88, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 16, 1925, d. November 9, 2004
- Birth: Gloria Wunderlich was born on April 16, 1925 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James W Utpadel were married on April 16, 1952.
- Death: Gloria Wunderlich died on November 9, 2004, at age 79.
James W Utpadel
M, b. February 5, 1922, d. November 14, 2016
- Birth: James W Utpadel was born on February 5, 1922 in Wheeling, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Gloria Wunderlich were married on April 16, 1952.
- Death: James W Utpadel died on November 14, 2016, at age 94.
- Note: James W. Utpadel, Appleton, age 94, died November 14, 2016. He was born February 5, 1922, to the late Otto and Jean (Smith) Utpadel, in Wheeling, Illinois. Jim was a devoted husband to Gloria for 52 years and father to Pepper, Lori, and Chris. Jim met Gloria in Wheeling after World War II, and they were married April 16, 1952. Gloria preceded Jim in death on November 9, 2004.
A businessman most of his career, Jim owned and operated Valley Asphalt Company in the Fox Cities area. During the off season, among other odd jobs during his career, Jim delivered fuel for many years for Christensen & Wisnet. Jim, along with Gloria and Chris, operated the asphalt company for over 35 years in Wisconsin. Jim proudly served in the Marines during World War II with a tour of duty in the Samoan Islands/Pacific Theatre. In his younger years, Jim was a recreational pilot, golfed, and sport fished. Jim also greatly enjoyed attending horse, dog, and car races, playing cards with family and friends, solving crossword puzzles, and ownership of his two dogs Amie & Pepe.
Survivors include his daughter, Lori (Randy) O'Bright, Kaukauna; his son, Chris (Pam) Utpadel, Darboy; grandchildren, Tony (Therese) O'Bright, Woodbury, MN, Josh O'Bright, Little Chute, Megan (Herman) Asph, Chicago, IL, Mackenzie and Cooper Utpadel, Darboy; great granddaughters Charlotte & Madeline O'Bright and Astrid Asph.
He was preceded in death by his wife Gloria (Wunderlich) Utpadel, step-son, Warren "Pepper" Schroeder; beloved grandmother Alvina Utpadel, parents Otto and Jean (Smith) Utpadel, three brothers, Arthur Utpadel, Richard Utpadel, and Frank Utpadel, sister Lorraine (Richard) Morrison, numerous in-laws, uncles, aunts, nieces, and nephews.
The memorial service will be held at High Cliff Supper Club on November 18, 2016, at 12 noon. Visitation will be from 11 a.m.-12 noon.
The family wishes to expresses their deep appreciation to staffs at Atrium Post Acute Care (formerly Colony Oaks), Heartwood Homes, AseraCare Hospice, Dr. Ronald Schreiber, and his staff, for their loving and compassionate care in his recent years.
We will always remember your love and commitment to family. You'll be in our hearts from this day on and forever more.
Mackenzie & Cooper
Tony (Therese, Charlotte & Madeline), Josh & Megan (Herman & Astrid.)
Ethel Lorraine Wunderlich
F, b. January 12, 1910, d. January 31, 1929
- Birth: Ethel Lorraine Wunderlich was born on January 12, 1910.
- Death: She died on January 31, 1929, at age 19, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 15, 1908, d. August 16, 2012
- Birth: Florence Staedt was born on October 15, 1908 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 16, 2012, at age 103.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Florence F. Dunsirn, age 103, passed away on Thursday, August 16, 2012, with her family by her side. She was born on October 15, 1908, in Black Creek, WI; the daughter of the late Henry and Anna (Krueger) Staedt Sr. She was baptized in faith on November 22, 1908, and then confirmed in her faith on May 14, 1922. Florence was united in marriage to Floyd J. Dunsirn on August 31, 1929, in Menominee, Michigan. She was a lifelong member at Zion Lutheran Church. Florence enjoyed crafting and her flower gardens.
Florence is survived by her two children, Nancy (Richard) Kohnert, Wauwatosa, and James (Sandra) Dunsirn, Appleton; seven grandchildren, James Kohnert, Laurie (Ron) DeHart, John (Jennifer Martin) Kohnert, Michael (Jenny) Kohnert, Melissa Kohnert, James Dunsirn II, Vicki (Paul) Jungen; 17 great-grandchildren; one sister, Marian Spiegelberg, two sister-in-laws, Lucille Dunsirn and Lola Dunsirn. Florence is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and dear friends. She was preceded in death by her husband, Floyd, two sisters, Selma Selig and Ida Kuchenbecker, three brothers, Harold, Henry and John Staedt, she is further preceded by many brother and sister-in-laws.
Funeral Services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, August 20, 2012, at Zion Lutheran Church, 912 North Oneida St, Appleton; with Rev. Ron Nielsen officiating. Friends and family may call at the Church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Entombment will take place at Highland Memorial Park.
Online Condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com
The family would like to give a heartfelt thank you to Bright Star, Theda Care Hospice and all their staff for their wonderful care, comfort and support that they all gave our mother. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
James R Dunsirn
Denise M Hurst
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena