M, b. 1938, d. 1977
- Birth: James Luniak was born in 1938.
- Death: He died in 1977, at age ~39.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
John Robert Volkman
Donna Rae Pennings
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
LeRoy Michael Wittman
M, b. March 27, 1935, d. April 11, 2012
- Birth: LeRoy Michael Wittman was born on March 27, 1935 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 11, 1957.
- Death: He died on April 11, 2012, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: LeRoy "Lee" M. Wittman, age 77, of Appleton, passed away, surrounded by his loving family, at Oakridge Gardens on Wednesday, April 11, 2012. He was born in Kaukauna on March 26, 1935 the son of Raymond and Agnes (Loderbauer) Wittman. Lee was proud to serve in the United States Air Force. He was employed at Appleton Papers as a Re-Winder for 27 years. Lee's hobbies included oil painting, flower gardening, Civil War re-enactment, boat trips in the Wisconsin Dells, and the Manawa Rodeo. He will be remembered for his love and knowledge of history.
Lee is survived by his sons: Markus (Bonnie), Marcelino (Michelle), John (Cindy) and Daniel (Susan); grandchildren: Heather, Sarah, Stacy, Mandy, Michelle Lee, Matthew, Jeremy and Jessica; great-grandson, Orlando; mother, Agnes; sisters: Joyce Williams, Lynn Merkl, Delores (Thurston) Lambie and Diane (Philip) Burr; brothers: Don (Bev) and David (Peggy); girlfriend, Pat Albers; and former wife, Olga. He was preceded in death by his granddaughter, Kayla; father, Raymond; and brothers-in-law: Don Kramer and Roger Williams.
The memorial service will be at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at the Wichmann Funeral Home, with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. Friends will be received at the funeral home on Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. until the time of the service. Inurnment will be in Appleton Highland Memorial Park. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Lee's name is being established.
"We are all going to miss you, GOOD GRIEF!" Children and Grandchildren.
Mary Ann Kujawski
F, b. August 14, 1943, d. December 12, 2008
- Birth: Mary Ann Kujawski was born on August 14, 1943 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 12, 2008, at age 65, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 15, 2008
MaryAnn Crupi, 65, Appleton, formerly of Milwaukee, died Friday, Dec. 12, 2008, at Brewster Village after a long illness. She was born August 14, 1943, in Milwaukee, daughter of Bruno and Esther (Heil) Kujawski. MaryAnn was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute. She was employed at K-Mart, Appleton, for 22 years. MaryAnn enjoyed horses and was an excellent seamstress. She loved being with her family.
MaryAnn is survived by a daughter, Gayle (Doc) Sultzbaugh, Wautoma; six grandchildren, Kelly (Loyal) Straveler, Oshkosh; Scott (special friend, Katherine) Sultzbaugh, Colorado; Corey Springstroh, Black Creek; Ryan Springstroh, New London; Misty Sultzbaugh, Wautoma; Amanda Crupi, De Pere; three great-grandchildren, Zachary, Jaya, and Maya; daughter-in-law, Nancy (Alex) Schneider, Oshkosh; sister, Elizabeth (Donald) Lindstrom, Milwaukee; sisters-in-law, Pat Kujawski, Milwaukee; Frances (Jarvis) Olson, South Dakota; Arcelia Crupi, Appleton; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
She was preceded in death by her parents; former husband, Joseph Crupi; son, Jerry Crupi; brother, Robert Kujawski; brother-in-law, Paul Crupi; sister-in-law, Nancy (Joseph) Horvath.
Funeral services will be held at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 325 S. Pine St., Little Chute, with Fr. David Funk, O.F.M. Cap. officiating. Interment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery, Milwaukee. Friends may call at the church from 2 p.m. Tuesday until the time of the mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established.
MaryAnn's family wishes to thank Brewster Village and staff along with Heartland Hospice for their wonderful care and compassion.
Verkuilen Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Little Chute 920-788-3321.
F, b. December 25, 1909, d. April 30, 1986
Family: Kenneth A Corbett (b. August 6, 1905, d. December 22, 1990)
- Kenneth L Corbett (b. August 12, 1929, d. April 18, 2013)
- Jean Corbett (b. July 15, 1930, d. January 10, 1985)
- Letha J Corbett (b. May 19, 1936, d. October 8, 2011)
- Thomas P Corbett (b. November 7, 1942, d. May 29, 1999)
- Birth: Mildred Steffes was born on December 25, 1909 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth A Corbett were married on September 6, 1928 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mildred Steffes died on April 30, 1986, at age 76.
Letha J Corbett
F, b. May 19, 1936, d. October 8, 2011
- Birth: Letha J Corbett was born on May 19, 1936 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 14, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 8, 2011, at age 75.
- Note: Letha J. (Corbett) Kettleson, age 75, of Appleton was embraced by the Lord early Saturday October 8, 2011. She was born to Kenneth and Mildred Corbett on May 19, 1936 in Hilbert, WI. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother.
Family was the most valued thing in Letha's life. She enjoyed many hobbies including gardening, cooking, baking, sewing, decorating, remodeling of her homes, and cheering on her Green Bay Packers. She was honored to be a charter member of Saint Pius X Catholic Church as her faith was very important.
All of those who knew her knew she had the most kind and generous of hearts. She was united in marriage to William L. Kettleson at St. Mary's Catholic Church June 14, 1958 in Appleton, where they raised their three children together.
Letha is survived by her husband, Bill; and she will be dearly missed by her children, Mike (Jennifer) Kettleson, Greenville; Lorie (Steve) Mortimer, Greenville; and Jim Kettleson, Menasha.
Letha adored her four granddaughters, Brittani and Baillie Kettleson and Sara and Emilee Mortimer. She was so blessed to have met her new great grandson, Owen Miller, her oldest brother, Ken Corbett,
sister-in-laws, brother-in-law, nieces, nephews and numerous friends. Also she leaves behind life-long friends, Joan Vance and Margaret Reinke.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her brother, Tom Corbett, her sister, Jean Reis, and a niece, Amy Larson.
The mass to celebrate her life will be held on Friday October 14th at 4 p.m. at Saint Pius X Catholic Church, 500 W. Marquette Street, Appleton. Rev. Thomas J. Farrell officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Friday from 2 p.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established in Letha's name.
The family would like to thank all the wonderful people with ThedaCare At Home for their tender and respectful care. The family is grateful to have had such supportive friends and family during this difficult time.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
would be Served"
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from October 9 to October 13, 2011.