F, b. June 26, 1898, d. June 18, 1986
- Birth: Margaret Hooyman was born on June 26, 1898 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 18, 1986, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 20, 1897, d. March 21, 1987
- Birth: Peter Hooyman was born on April 20, 1897.
- Death: He died on March 21, 1987, at age 89.
M, b. 1909, d. 1993
- Birth: Edward Hooyman was born in 1909.
- Marriage: He and Marian Grotelauschen were married on September 28, 1937.
- Death: Edward Hooyman died in 1993, at age ~84.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 15, 1903
- Birth: Marie Hooyman was born on May 15, 1903.
M, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Kern Hansen was born circa 1903.
Jill Ann Poepke
F, b. August 23, 1945, d. September 26, 1994
- Birth: Jill Ann Poepke was born on August 23, 1945 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 10, 1967.
- Death: She died on September 26, 1994, at age 49, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: After turning back breast cancer for seven years, Jill succumbed to pneumonia on September 25, 1994 and died on September 26, 1994 at the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison. Jill graduated from New London High School in 1964 and married Kenneth J. Kavanaugh on June 10, 1967. She was employed as a beautician for 23 years, retiring in 1987 (due to cancer) as an employee of the Fashion Aire, Appleton. She was a volunteer at the St. Paul Nursing home, and also volunteered for several school and church functions as a member of St. Aloysius Parish in Kaukauna. She is survived by her husband (27 years of marriage) Ken, and their daughter Heather (b. 1978); one brother and three sisters, as well as other family members and numerous friends. She was proceded in death by her father Paul Poepke in 1961, her step-father John Moriarity in 1992, and her sister Mary Laubenstein in 1992.
Steven John Peeters
Richard Charles DeLeeuw
Russell Raymond DeLeeuw
Alice Mae Hupfauf
Mary Ellen Mader
Jane Frances VanRossum
Anna Marie VanRossum
F, b. December 21, 1956, d. October 2, 2011
- Birth: Anna Marie VanRossum was born on December 21, 1956 in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 2, 2011, at age 54.
- Note: Anna Marie (Van Rossum) Ewanowski
Anna completed her life journey and found peace on Sunday, October 2, 2011, in her home, surrounded by her family.
She was born on December 21, 1956 to Louis G and Laverne C Van Rossum in Darboy, Wisconsin. She spent many years serving at Monona Terrace, a job she truly loved. She was a passionate gardener and made the best pies ever. Her kindness and generosity endeared her to everyone who knew her.
Anna is survived by her loving husband, Michael, and the joys of her life, sons, Nate and Pat, all of Madison. She will be missed each day by her sisters, Cheryl Mader (Dale Klemme), Prairie du Chien, Mary Van Hout, Middleton, Janie Moll, Prairie du Sac and brother, Louie Van Rossum, Wrightstown. She also left behind many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Waiting for her with open arms are her parents and her brother Francis, who preceded her in death.
A celebration of her life was held on Sunday, October 9th at Monona Terrace, Madison.
Memorials may be made to an education fund for Nate and Pat or Operation Migration.
Cress Funeral & Cremation Services
3610 Speedway Road
Please share memories
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on October 10, 2011.