Cindy Lou Gambsky
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
James Edward Penkala
F, b. September 18, 1938, d. August 5, 1986
- Birth: Marlene Kappell was born on September 18, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lionel Brooks were married on July 9, 1958 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marlene Kappell died on August 5, 1986, at age 47, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 30, 1937, d. June 10, 2007
- Birth: Lionel Brooks was born on December 30, 1937.
- Marriage: He and Marlene Kappell were married on July 9, 1958 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lionel Brooks died on June 10, 2007, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
William A Reinke
M, b. December 31, 1915, d. August 5, 1986
- Birth: William A Reinke was born on December 31, 1915 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 5, 1986, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 4, 1915, d. June 1, 1992
- Birth: Madge Keough was born on October 4, 1915 in Hollister, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 1, 1992, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Loretta A Glieber
F, b. August 6, 1919, d. April 20, 2017
- Birth: Loretta A Glieber was born on August 6, 1919 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis E Johannes were married on August 14, 1943.
- Death: Loretta A Glieber died on April 20, 2017, at age 97, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Loretta A. Johannes, age 97, passed away peacefully surrounded by her loving family on Thursday, April 20, 2017, at the St. Paul Home in Kaukauna. She was born on August 6, 1919, in Port Washington, WI, daughter of the late Hans and Mary (Markowetz) Glieber.
Loretta attended grade school and high school in Port Washington, and then went to the Milwaukee Conservatory of Music for piano. She then worked at the Johannes Canning Company in Knellsville, where she met and fell in love with Louis E. Johannes. On August 14, 1943, they were married. Loretta went back to college and earned a Bachelors Degree and was a teacher for 20 years, teaching at several grade schools. She was a member of Mensa and of the Widows of Prayer. Loretta had a deep faith and prayed often.
Loretta is survived by her children: Nicholas (Judy) Johannes, Richard (Helen) Johannes, John (Sharon) Johannes, Louis (Wendy) Johannes, and Catherine (Robert) Coffey; grandchildren: Paul (Marie) Johannes, Andrea Johannes, Jennifer (Christopher) Alfonso, Julie (Christopher) Frohliger, Jessica (Joshua) Adrians, and Mary (Joshua) Drephal; step grandchildren: Jill (Rob) Waller, Neil (Kellie) Cervenka, Randal Weber, Marissa Hammond, and Megan (Dan) Nickchen; great grandchildren: Samantha, Alex, Job, Jonah, Ryan, Allison, Benjamin, Beth, Zoe, Wesley, Jacob, Isaac, and Andrew; a twin sister, Leona Fitzgerald; sisters-in-law: Mary Dowe and Janis Repphun; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Loretta was preceded in death by her husband, Louis; her parents: Hans and Mary; a granddaughter, Victoria Van Eperen; siblings: Anna (Adam) Steinlein, Eleanor (Ralph) Holt, Frank Glieber, Marion (John) Trepel and brother-in-law, Roland Fitzgerald.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine Street, Little Chute, with Fr. Ron Belitz officiating. Visitation will be at the church on Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the Mass. Interment will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
James Allen Reinke
Barbara Ann Seidl