Melvin C Brocker
Family: Mary Hermus (b. April 29, 1953, d. October 18, 2014)
John Christian Brocker
M, b. February 5, 1951, d. October 31, 2016
- Birth: John Christian Brocker was born on February 5, 1951.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Ellen Daelke were married on July 10, 1971 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: John Christian Brocker was married on April 21, 2001.
- Death: He died on October 31, 2016, at age 65.
- Note: John C. Brocker, age 65, of Seymour, passed away Monday evening, October 31, 2016.
He was born February 5, 1951, son of the late Melvin and Angeline (Metoxen) Brocker. On April 21, 2001, he was united in marriage to Jill Fuss.
John was employed with the Oneida tribe and was a member of the Oneida Volunteer Fire Dept. and the Oneida tribe. He enjoyed hunting, Camp Conrad, his Budweiser, working on auto's, watching Nascar, football and playing cards, especially cribbage, riding his Harley and most of all he loved his granddaughter.
He is survived by his wife, Jill; son, Christian Brocker; daughter, Heather Brocker (friend, Alex); granddaughter, Payton; his dogs Bandit and Renna; siblings: Arlene (Butch) Davis, TX; Margaret (Larry) Schroeder, Oneida; Carl (Debbie) Brocker, Oneida; Melvin C. Brocker, Hortonville; brothers-in-law: Carl Prilepp, Seymour, and William Van Boxtel, Oneida; many other family members and friends.
John was preceded in death by his first wife, Barb; sisters: Josephine (Fred) Bailey, Barbara Van Boxtel, Donna Prilepp; and his brother, Jacob (Kathy) Satterlee.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Sunday, November 6, 2016 from 4 - 8 p.m. Visitation will continue on Monday, November 7, 2016 at Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Seymour, from 9:00 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Roland Lindeman officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
You were such a great dad, grandpa and friend, always a person who was there for anyone in need. We love you and you will be in our hearts forever.
Catherine Marie Wall
M, b. November 23, 1911, d. March 12, 1963
- Birth: Sylvester Nett was born on November 23, 1911 in Jericho, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 12, 1963, at age 51.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
John H Damro
M, b. February 6, 1923, d. September 24, 2011
Family: Louise Berg (b. December 2, 1925, d. April 18, 2017)
- Birth: John H Damro was born on February 6, 1923 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Louise Berg were married on March 16, 1940.
- Death: John H Damro died on September 24, 2011, at age 88.
- Note: John H. (Jack) Damro, 88, passed away Sept. 24, 2011, after a series of long illnesses. Jack was born Feb. 6, 1923, in Kaukauna, where he was a lifelong resident with his beloved wife and best friend of 65 years, Louise Damro (Berg). In addition to Louise, Jack is survived by his nine children, Dottie (Don) Beeching, Lynda (Bill) Schuh, Carol (George) Miraben, Colleen Maass (friend Jerry Cady), Joyce (Tim) Gaffney, Mark (Mary Beth) Damro, Ken Damro, Mary Mathews and Hollie (Blake) Jersey.
Jack graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1942. He served in the military during World War II as a corporal in the Headquarters Battery 217th Field Artillery Battalion and was a member of American Legion Post 2930. Jack recently celebrated his military service when he was invited to join the Aug. 25, 2011 Old Glory Honor Flight to Washington D.C. with fellow area World War II veterans and his doctor and friend, Dr. Al Cherkasky. Jack had a career in the Kaukauna Postal Service, retiring in March, 1983.
Jack is also survived by his 13 grandchildren, Tim and James Bauer, Rob and J.J. Schuh and Tammy Baylog, Nicole Onesti and Mandy Maass, Caitlin Gaffney, Mike and Natalie Damro, Breana Mathews and Brock and Cole Jersey; by 17 great-grandchildren, and by his brother, Dick Damro; brother-in-law, Roman Berg; and sisters-in-law, Leone Lamers and Marge Berg.
Jack was preceded in death by his parents, Helmer and Bernice (Guilfoyle) Damro; brother, Charlie Domro and sisters, Alice Berg and Ruth Diedrich; son-in-law, Ron Maass and great-granddaughter, Nevaeh Onesti; niece, Lynne (Tuttle) Domro and nephew, Dan Domro.
Jack will be remembered as a loving, honest, spirited and fun-filled husband, family patriarch, friend, and a God-loving man. He and Louise bowled at The Bowling Bar and Village Lanes, golfed at Countryside Golf Course and were Ranch Bar regulars where Jack was a member of the softball team. When they danced the jitterbug at Cabaret Dance Club the floor cleared as everyone watched and cheered their every swing move.
Jack was an avid sportsman, fisherman and hunter. He was a loyal Packers, Badgers and Brewers fan. He loved games, especially cards with Louise. The two of them were lovers of the outdoors. Jack and Louise took the kids on vacation "Up North" every summer and later had a cabin in Athelstane, Wisconsin. Jack instilled a love of nature in his family: singing and whistling with the birds, tending his backyard purple martin colony and spending family time in natural settings.
Some of Jack's more recent favorite times have been family reunions with kids running everywhere, water fights, games, long talks, an audience for storytelling and lots of laughter. Everyone who has known Jack is familiar with his storytelling, jokes and sense of humor. He was even able to create humor and happiness during his final days in hospice care at St Paul's Senior Services Rehabilitation Center.
Jack's service to Kaukauna continued after his retirement from the Postal Service. He was a St. Vincent DePaul volunteer, a Meals on Wheels volunteer and a proud member of the St. Aloysius Funeral Choir. Jack would ask to be remembered as an honest, just and positive man who made his family and friends feel happy about life and left them smiling.
Funeral Mass followed by military funeral honors for Jack will be held at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011, at St. Katharine Drexel Parish at St. Aloysius Site, 2401 Main Avenue, Kaukauna. Friends will be received at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of services.
The family asks that memorials in lieu of flowers be made to the Jack Damro Memorial Fund, c/o Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Drive, Kaukauna, Wisconsin, 54130 (766-2099).
Jack's family expresses a special thank you to St. Paul Elder and Hospice Services and Dr. Al Cherkasky.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on September 26, 2011.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1942.
M, b. October 14, 1907, d. February 5, 1991
- Birth: Dean VanDoren was born on October 14, 1907.
- Marriage: He and Meta M O'Connor were married on September 22, 1937.
- Death: Dean VanDoren died on February 5, 1991, at age 83.
Theresa Veronica Halloran
F, b. May 9, 1906, d. January 13, 2010
- Birth: Theresa Veronica Halloran was born on May 9, 1906 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 13, 2010, at age 103.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Stephensville (Northport), Wisconsin.
- Note: January 14, 2010
Halloran, Theresia "Tress"
Theresia "Tress" Halloran, age 103, passed away on Wednesday, January 13, 2010, peacefully in the house she was born in 103 years ago. She was born on May 9, 1906, in Hortonville, daughter of the late David and Theresia (Wolf) Halloran. Theresia was a devoted homemaker and took care of her siblings and relatives for many years on the family farm. She was a lifelong and oldest member of St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Stephensville. Theresia was an avid reader.
She is survived by a brother, Norman (Ginny) Halloran, Plymouth; and a sister-in-law, Cedella Schmitt, Appleton. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
She is preceded in death by six sisters: Katherine Kohl, Mary Callen, Bess Van Dinter, Ceil Courtois, Clara Novotny, and Julia Kempf; four brothers: David, Mike, Leo and Edward.
Funeral Mass for Tress will be held on Saturday, January 16, 2010, at 11 a.m. at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Stephensville, with Fr. John Kastneholz and Sr. Pauline Feiner officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery at a later date. Visitation will be held at the church on Saturday from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
A special thanks to Tress's three outstanding caregivers: Emmy Baer, Lea Wiggs and Leta Verbeten.
Borchardt & Moder
109 W. Main St.
David Jacob Halloran
M, b. August 16, 1893, d. September 19, 1968
- Birth: David Jacob Halloran was born on August 16, 1893 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Margaret Hoffman were married on October 14, 1924 in St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: David Jacob Halloran died on September 19, 1968, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: David J. Halloran
1531 N. Alvin St.
Age 75, passed away at 2:30 a.m. Thursday after a lingering illness. He was born August 16, 1893 in the Town of Ellington and had resided in the Appleton area all of his life where he was an automobile mechanic until he was employed by the Leath Furniture Company. Mr. Halloran was also employed by the Stokely Van Camp Company until his retirement 9 years ago. He was a member of the Holy Name Society of St. Therese Catholic Church and the American Legion having served in the World War I Army Cavalry. Survivors include his wife, Marie Hoffmann Halloran; one daughter, Mrs. Donald (Vivian) Wilz, Appleton; one son, Victor, Green Bay; three brothers, Leo, Myrtle Creek, Oregon; Edward, route 1, Hortonville; Norman, Plymouth; six sisters, Mrs. Ben (Ceil) Courtois, and Mrs. Clement (Mae) Callan, both of Appleton; Mrs. Peter (Bess) Van Dinter, Little Chute; Mrs. Lawrence (Jule) Kampf and Miss Theresa Halloran, both of Route 1, Hortonville; Miss Clara Halloran, San Carlos, California; 11 grandchildren and 1 great-grandson. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday from St. Therese Catholic church with interment following in St. Mary's Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home from 2 p.m. Friday where the rosary will be prayed at 8 p.m. Friday.
Edward Francis Halloran
M, b. May 1, 1908, d. February 11, 2003
- Birth: Edward Francis Halloran was born on May 1, 1908 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 11, 2003, at age 94.
Leo James Halloran
M, b. July 6, 1910
- Birth: Leo James Halloran was born on July 6, 1910 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 30, 1944 in St Mary Church, Greenville, Wisconsin.
Milo Joseph Halloran
M, b. October 13, 1912, d. June 3, 1964
- Birth: Milo Joseph Halloran was born on October 13, 1912 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Cedelia Mary Becher were married on September 6, 1948 in St Mary Church, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Death: Milo Joseph Halloran died on June 3, 1964, at age 51, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Norman Clement Halloran
Marie Margaret Hoffman
F, b. March 25, 1905, d. January 30, 1982
- Birth: Marie Margaret Hoffman was born on March 25, 1905 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and David Jacob Halloran were married on October 14, 1924 in St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marie Margaret Hoffman died on January 30, 1982, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Cedelia Mary Becher
F, b. June 8, 1924, d. January 6, 2013
- Birth: Cedelia Mary Becher was born on June 8, 1924 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Milo Joseph Halloran were married on September 6, 1948 in St Mary Church, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Cedelia Mary Becher and Jacob Schmitt were married on August 23, 1968.
- Death: Cedelia Mary Becher died on January 6, 2013, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Cedella (Cedi) M. Schmitt (Halloran) Becher (maiden) 88, Appleton died after a short illness on Sunday, January 6, 2013 at Kindred Hearts, her new home in Greenville, which she really enjoyed for the past 3 month.
Cedella was born on June 8, 1924 in Ellington Township, daughter of the late Conrad and Philomena (Krudwig) Becher. She was united in marriage to Milo (Mike) Halloran on Sept 6, 1948, in Greenville, at St. Mary's Catholic Church. He preceded her in death on June 3, 1964. They were blessed with two daughters during their marriage. Cedella then met and married Jacob (Jake) Schmitt on Aug 23, 1968. He preceded her in death on Dec 3, 1986.
Cedella was a loving Mother, Grandmother and special Aunt to many. She enjoyed playing cards, going out for lunch, shopping, taking care of her flowers and decorating her yard and house for every holiday.
Cedella is survived by her daughters, Terrie (Mike) Plamann, Hortonville; Kathy Halloran, Appleton; three grandchildren, Michelle (Joe) Bruss, Amanda Plamann (special friend Kyle Wege) and Michael Baumann (special friend Christina Londo); sisters-in-law, Arline Becher and Ginger (Becher) Timm; special friend of many years, Earl Grelson and his family, Lory, Scott, Melanie and Zach Saunders, Dave and Deb Bazile, and Kevin and Wendy Grelson; many nieces, nephews, other relatives, friends and neighbors.
Cedella was also preceded in death by her sisters, Dorothy (Floyd) Kroeger, Regina (John) Seegers, Florence (Ed) Schueler, Esther (Harold) Clegg; brothers, Ralph and Gordon Becher.
The funeral mass for Cedella will be held on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:30AM at St. Pius X Catholic Church, Appleton with Fr. Thomas J. Farrell officiating. Visitation will be held on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at Valley Funeral Home from 4-7PM. A prayer service will be held at 7:00PM. Visitation will also be held at the church on Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 10:00AM until the time of service. Burial will be in Highland Memorial Park.
The family would like to thank the caretakers at Kindred Hearts, Greenville for their tender and loving care.
We love you Mom and Grandma.
Cecelia Ann Halloran
F, b. August 3, 1900, d. August 29, 1996
- Birth: Cecelia Ann Halloran was born on August 3, 1900 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Benedict F Courtois were married on December 30, 1930 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Cecelia Ann Halloran died on August 29, 1996, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Benedict F Courtois
M, b. May 27, 1901, d. March 29, 1968
- Birth: Benedict F Courtois was born on May 27, 1901 in Stiles Junction, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Cecelia Ann Halloran were married on December 30, 1930 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Benedict F Courtois died on March 29, 1968, at age 66, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Benedict F. Courtois
318 E. Commercial St., Appleton, AGe 6, passed away at 12:10 a.m. Friday unexpectedly. He was born in Stiles Junction, May 27, 1901 and was a lifelong resident of Appleton. Mr. Courtois was employed at the Tuttle Press Company for 40 years. He was a member of the Holy Name Society of St. Therese Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife, the former Cecilia Halloran; one daughter, . . . He is also survived by one sister., Mrs. W. J. Puffer, Appleton; three brothers, Luke and Wilfred, both of Appleton; Leo, Milwaukee; 11 grandchildren. Funeral services will be held Monday at 10 a.m. at St. Therese Catholic church with the Rev. E. A. Wagner officiating. Interment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery. Friends may call at the Ellenbecker-Andersen Funeral Home after 3 p.m. Sunday where the rosary will be prayed at 8 p.m. Sunday.
Frank Xavier Reimer
M, b. April 14, 1878, d. May 25, 1961
Family: Anna Zipperer (b. September 14, 1878, d. May 15, 1970)
- Leonard Ferdinand Reimer (b. April 22, 1905, d. November 14, 1993)
- Erwin Frank Reimer (b. July 28, 1906, d. January 7, 1993)
- Clarence J Reimer (b. April 18, 1911, d. October 5, 1992)
- Margaret L Reimer (b. August 24, 1916, d. March 6, 2016)
- Birth: Frank Xavier Reimer was born on April 14, 1878 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Zipperer were married on October 26, 1903 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Frank Xavier Reimer died on May 25, 1961, at age 83.