Robert J Schreurs
M, b. May 13, 1930, d. November 10, 1987
- Birth: Robert J Schreurs was born on May 13, 1930 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 10, 1987, at age 57.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
Sylvia A Sergo
F, b. December 3, 1922, d. November 18, 2011
- Birth: Sylvia A Sergo was born on December 3, 1922 in Lohrville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Elmer Keberlein were married on May 28, 1942 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Sylvia A Sergo died on November 18, 2011, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sylvia A. (Sergo) Keberlein, age 88, passed away Friday morning, November 18, 2011, at Kindred Hearts with family at her side following a lengthy illness. She was born December 3, 1922, in Lohrville, Wisconsin, the daughter of the late Mike and Sylvia (Kucan) Sergo. Sylvia married Elmer Keberlein on March 28, 1942, at St. Mary Catholic Church, Menasha. She was a member and past president of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Sylvia liked to travel, and volunteered at St. Mary's Church and St. Vincent DePaul. She loved making popcorn and peanut brittle to give to family and friends, enjoyed sewing and crochet, and loved spending time with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Survivors include six sons, Ed Keberlein of Kaukauna, Jim (Sandy) Keberlein of Appleton; Allan (Mona) Keberlein of Appleton; Mike (Patricia) Keberlein of Kaukauna; Elmer Keberlein of Kaukauna; Russ (Mary) Keberlein of Kaukauna; six daughters, Nancy (Ralph) Schroeder of DePere; Joan Keberlein of Green Bay; Mary Van Horn of Darboy; Julie Wichelt of Kaukauna; Jane Berg, Kaukauna; and Melissa (Glen) Sather of Apple Valley, Minnesota; twenty-five grandchildren, Jason (Jamie) Keberlein, Jim Schuppler (Lisa Johnson), Alexandra and Megan Keberlein, Brigitte (Gary) Granger, Therese (Rich) Peters, Jill (Jeff) Van Thiel, Jennifer (Paul) Schroepfer, Nicholas Schroeder, Isadora Keberlein, Elmer (Jackie) Keberlein, Marcus, Nicole, Kourtney, Kody Keberlein, Rachel and Steven Van Horn, Tracy Schmoeker, Ashley Keberlein, Steven Wichelt, Ian Keberlein (Heather Mittelsteadt), Amber Berg (John Schmidt), Haley Berg, Teal and Maren Sather; seventeen great-grandchildren; a brother, Maxwell Sergo of Milwaukee; two sisters, Bertha Morris of Riverside, California; and Lorraine Schwartz, Milwaukee.
Sylvia was preceded in death by husband, Elmer Keberlein; a daughter-in-law, Janice Keberlein; a sister, Lavina Sergo; and five brothers, Mike, Chet, Wilke, Alvin, and Ross Sergo.
The funeral liturgy for Sylvia will be held at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2011, at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH, St. Mary's Church, 119 W. 7th Street in Kaukauna. Fr. Jerry Pastors will officiate. Interment will follow in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Monday morning from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of the service.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from November 19 to November 20, 2011.
Mary Jane Schreurs
F, b. April 6, 1925, d. November 19, 2014
- Birth: Mary Jane Schreurs was born on April 6, 1925 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald R Johnson were married on August 26, 1961 in St Paul Church, Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Jane Schreurs died on November 19, 2014, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Jane Johnson, age 89, of Kaukauna, passed away at Cherry Meadows, Appleton, on Wednesday, November 19, 2014. Mary Jane was born on April 6, 1925, in Wrightstown, to the late John and Agnes (Gerrits) Schreurs. She married Donald R. Johnson on August 26, 1961, at St. Paul Catholic Church in Wrightstown: he preceded her in death on March 25, 1995. Mary Jane was a faithful member of Holy Cross Parish for more than 50 years. She was employed as Head Cashier at the former Home Mutual Insurance Company for over 30 years, retiring in 1985. Mary Jane was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She enjoyed going out to eat and playing cards with "The Girls," doing number puzzles and playing bingo, and spent many enjoyable summers at the cottage in Northern Wisconsin.
Survivors include her son, Patrick (Judy) Johnson; her grandchildren, Andy (Katie) Johnson of Walford, Iowa, and their children, Kyle and Kara; Chad (Angie) Johnson of Kaukauna, and their children, Alaina and Grant; Rebecca (Dave) Ernsthausen, Chicago, Illinois; her sisters-in-law, Lorraine Schreurs and Shirley Johnson; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her brother, Robert Schreurs; her sister, Ethel Femal; and in-laws, Clifford Femal, Carl (Ruby) Melchert, Clifford Johnson and Allen Johnson.
The Funeral Liturgy for Mary Jane will be at 12:15 p.m. on Saturday, November 22, 2014 at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer Street, Kaukauna, with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. until the time of services. Entombment will be in Appleton Highland Memorial Park.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to the staffs of Home-Instead Caregivers and Cherry Meadows for their loving care. A memorial has been established in Mary Jane's name. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Donald R Johnson
M, b. October 7, 1920, d. March 25, 1995
- Birth: Donald R Johnson was born on October 7, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Mary Jane Schreurs were married on August 26, 1961 in St Paul Church, Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald R Johnson died on March 25, 1995, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Mario Lucchiari (A J) Frassetto
M, b. August 31, 1974, d. June 29, 2008
- Birth: Mario Lucchiari (A J) Frassetto was born on August 31, 1974 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 29, 2008, at age 33, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Note: July 3, 2008
Frassetto, Mario L. "AJ"
Mario Frassetto, of Tempe, Arizona, age 33, died unexpectedly near Los Angeles, California, as the result of a motorcycle accident. He was born August 31, 1974, in Appleton, the son of Anthony and Sandra (Heidke) Frassetto. Mario attended UW - Whitewater and graduated from Arizonia State University with a major in journalism. He was a free spirit who had an unbridled passion for life. Motorcycles, skateboarding, hockey and writing were the loves of his life. Mario enjoyed the beach and surfing. His accomplishments included on-line writing and publishing articles for BLVD and the American Road Racing Magazine.
He is survived by his parents: Tony and Sandi Frassetto; his sister: Andrea Frassetto; wife: Patricia Frassetto; and stepchildren: Kayvon and Sophia. Mario is also survived by several aunts and uncles: Gloria Kamps, Loretta Frassetto, Colleen Frassetto, Margaret and George Bosch, Tom and Sally Heidke, John and Sue Heidke, Jim and Judy Heidke, Ted (godfather) and Kitty Heidke, Pat and Dave Boettcher, Susie Heidke and Sandy Gunther (godmother); great aunts: Mavis Heling and Meta Ginnow. Mario is further survived by cousins, other relatives and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents: Primo and Grace Frassetto; aunts and uncles: Jean and "Spots" Huntington, Betty and Bill Raddatz, Phil Frassetto, Bob Frassetto, Al Frassetto, Ab Frassetto, Bob Kamps, Charles Frassetto, Ada and Milo Barney; also by Jack Frassetto and Pat and Toby DeBruin who held a special place in Mario's heart. He was also preceded in death by maternal grandparents: Esther Heidke and Charles Heidke; cousins: Jolie, Steve and Abram Heidke.
The celebration of life for Mario will be held at 12 noon on Friday, July 4, 2008, at GOOD SHEPHERD LUTHERAN CHURCH, (2220 E. College Ave., Appleton) with Rev. Timothy Seabaugh officiating. The family will receive friends at the church on Friday from 10 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in his name.
Jansen Fargo Funeral Home
204 E. Kimberly Ave.
M, b. May 26, 1920, d. July 19, 1987
- Birth: Charles Heidke was born on May 26, 1920.
- Death: He died on July 19, 1987, at age 67, in Conrad, Grundy Co, Iowa.
Esther Minnie Heling
F, b. May 16, 1922, d. January 17, 1976
- Birth: Esther Minnie Heling was born on May 16, 1922.
- Death: She died on January 17, 1976, at age 53, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Esther M. Heidke
110 West St, Clintonville
Age 53, died Saturday afternoon, January 17, at the Greentree Nursing Home, Clintonville, after a five month illness. Survivors include three daughters, Mrs. David (Pat) Boettcher, of Route 2, Clintonville, Susan of Clintonville, and Mrs. Anthony (Sandra) Frassetto of Kimberly, four sons, Ted of Appleton, Tom of Menasha, John of Milwaukee, and James of Appleton, 13 grandchildren, her mother, Mrs. Laura Heling of Route 3 Clintonville, two sisters, Mrs. Edward (Meta) Ginnow of Omro, and Mavis Heling, of Route 3, Clintonville, two brothers, Edwin Heling of Sturgeon Bay and Roland Heling of Route 3, Clintonville. The funeral will be Tuesday, January 20, 11 a.m. at St. Martin Lutheran Church, Clintonville, with the Rev. George R. Brueggemann officiating. Interment will be in St. Martin Cemetery in the spring. Friends may call at the Eberhardt Funeral Home, Clintonville, from 6 until 9 p.m. Monday and after 9 a.m. Tuesday at the church until the time of the service. The casket will remain closed.
Antone Martin VanderZanden
M, b. September 27, 1890, d. August 1970
Family: Leah Kelly (b. March 6, 1907, d. June 1982)
- Birth: Antone Martin VanderZanden was born on September 27, 1890 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in August 1970, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 6, 1907, d. June 1982
- Birth: Leah Kelly was born on March 6, 1907.
- Death: She died in June 1982, at age 75, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
James A VanderZanden
M, b. December 4, 1939, d. July 1, 2008
- Birth: James A VanderZanden was born on December 4, 1939 in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 1, 2008, at age 68, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 3, 2008
Vander Zanden, James "Jim"
James "Jim" Vander Zanden, 68, Green Bay, passed away Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at San Luis Nursing Home. He was born Dec. 4, 1939 in Oneida, Wis. to the late Antone and Leah Vander Zanden. Jim was an outdoorsman he loved to hunt and fish or do anything involved with the outdoors. He also served his country in the US Army.
Jim is survived by Elaine Martin; one daughter, Vallerie Ann Leah Vander Zanden; one son, Shannon Lance Vander Zanden; granddaughter, Paris Olivia Vander Zanden, Green Bay; three step-sons Kevin Martin, Kirk Martin and Collin Martin, Green Bay; six step- daughters, Carriann Martin, Colleen Witak, Green Bay; Kim Gregorich, Kewaunee; Kathy Langley, Susanville, Cal.; Cheri King, Appleton, and Dawn Dewinter, Green Bay; 25 step-grandchildren, and 21 step-great-grandchildren. He is further survived by four sisters, Lorraine Kay, Ann Summers, Green Bay; Mary Denny, Geraldine Smith, South Carolina.
Jim was preceded in death by his brother George Vander Zanden.
He will be sadly missed by is best friend Dave Hockman, Elaine Villiesse, Carmen Nance (Rico), Bob, and all his friends and neighbors at Valley Green Apts.
The family will receive family and friends at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth St., De Pere on Saturday, July 5, 2008 from 4 pm to 7 pm. Funeral service will be at 7 pm at the funeral home with Fr. Tom Hagendorf, O. Praem celebrating. Military Rites to follow service at funeral home. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Vanden Zanden family.
A special thank you to the staff and friends at San Luis Medical Nursing Home.