Mary Ellen Baeten
M, b. September 13, 1908, d. May 1974
Family: Hilda Rades (b. July 2, 1906, d. April 2, 1984)
- Birth: Edgar Malueg was born on September 13, 1908.
- Death: He died in May 1974, at age 65.
M, b. circa 1880
- Ruth Hein (b. March 22, 1913, d. March 15, 1995)
- Birth: Frank Hein was born circa 1880.
Nanci Ann Wagnitz
Kevin Patrick Oleniczak
George Edward Elliott
M, b. March 26, 1905, d. July 3, 1973
Family: Opal Rose (b. February 2, 1903, d. June 2, 1988)
- Birth: George Edward Elliott was born on March 26, 1905 in White Lake, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 3, 1973, at age 68, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Anthony Frank Ciske
M, b. September 16, 1920, d. December 17, 1995
- Birth: Anthony Frank Ciske was born on September 16, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Mary Collins were married on September 4, 1943.
- Death: Anthony Frank Ciske died on December 17, 1995, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Dennis A Petit
M, b. December 10, 1947, d. December 10, 2013
- Birth: Dennis A Petit was born on December 10, 1947 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 10, 2013, at age 66.
- Note: Dennis A. Petit, age 66, of rural New London, passed away unexpectedly at his residence on Tuesday December 10, 2013. He was born on December 10, 1947, in Neenah, son of the late Adrian & Florence (King) Petit. Dennis graduated from Hortonville High School in 1967. Dennis was a decorated Vietnam Veteran having served his country in the U.S. Army in 1968 & 1969 receiving the Bronze Star. He had a hobby farm and enjoyed raising animals. His hobbies included fishing and spending time with family and friends. He had a great sense of humor and enjoyed making people laugh. Dennis is survived by his loving girlfriend, Linda Hathaway, Appleton. Three daughters, Michele (Keith) Polfuss, Appleton, Angela & Amanda. One brother, James (Trudy) Petit, Appleton. Three sisters, Jean (Duane) Streich, Weyauwega, Elaine Petit, Appleton, Theresa Suprise, New London. Two grandchildren, Derek & Matthew. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother-in-law Steve Suprise. The family will greet friends to celebrate Dennis's life at a visitation that will be held from 10:00a.m. To 12:00p.m. (Noon), at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London on Saturday December 14, 2013. Military Rites will be observed at the conclusion of the visitation.
- Graduation: He graduated from Hortonville High School in 1967.
Ralph J Ciske
M, b. February 25, 1919, d. March 12, 2003
- Birth: Ralph J Ciske was born on February 25, 1919 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Esther Anna Klitzke were married on June 30, 1962 in St John the Baptist Church, Menasha, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ralph J Ciske died on March 12, 2003, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Betty Lou Meyer
M, b. April 26, 1914, d. July 6, 2007
Family 1: Irma Redlin (b. March 15, 1911, d. February 6, 1975)
Family 2: Arlene M Lyon (b. October 18, 1916, d. January 16, 2007)
- Birth: Victor Holz was born on April 26, 1914 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Irma Redlin were married on September 18, 1938 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Victor Holz and Arlene M Lyon were married on June 10, 1977.
- Death: Victor Holz died on July 6, 2007, at age 93, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Diane Lynn Locy
James John Brown