Louis (Sparky) Thyssen
M, b. February 4, 1926, d. March 25, 2015
- Birth: Louis (Sparky) Thyssen was born on February 4, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Florence Fruzen were married on August 20, 1960.
- Death: Louis (Sparky) Thyssen died on March 25, 2015, at age 89.
- Note: Louis H. "Sparky" Thyssen, age 89, De Pere, passed away Wednesday, March 25, 2015. He was born February 4, 1926 in De Pere to the late Henry and Petranella (Smits) Thyssen. On August 20, 1960, Louis married the love of his life, Florence (Fruzen). He was a quiet and gentle man, but also had a commanding presence.
Louis "Sparky" is survived by his children, Susan (Rick) Jankowski, David Thyssen, Lee (Julie) Thyssen, Kathy (John) Heyrman, and Vicki (Bob) Sandoval; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and three sisters-in-law, Irene Baeten, Mary Ann (Gary) Renard, Betty Deneys, and Bernice Fruzen.
He was preceded in death by his parents, three brothers, three sisters, and one granddaughter.
Per Sparky's wishes a private service was held. Burial will be in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, De Pere. To leave a special message for Louis's family please visit, www.NewcomerGreenBay.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Rennes Healthcare of West De Pere, and to Ashley at Optum Health for their care and compassion and to all of Sparky's family and friends for their love and support.
William A Schaefer
M, b. March 26, 1885, d. 1922
Family: Mary E Kraus (b. May 5, 1890, d. February 17, 1967)
- Helen Mary Schaefer (b. April 10, 1911, d. June 4, 1984)
- Cletus William Schaefer (b. September 1, 1914, d. December 20, 1986)
- Rita C Schaefer (b. November 27, 1917, d. August 28, 1994)
- Linus J Schaefer (b. May 16, 1920, d. September 1, 2002)
- Birth: William A Schaefer was born on March 26, 1885.
- Death: He died in 1922, at age ~37.
Ruth (Sister Mary Matthew) Kuborn
F, b. August 10, 1909, d. December 22, 1986
- Birth: Ruth (Sister Mary Matthew) Kuborn was born on August 10, 1909 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 22, 1986, at age 77, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: She was a Racine Dominican.
M, b. 1889, d. January 21, 1966
- Birth: John Buss was born in 1889.
- Death: He died on January 21, 1966, at age ~77.
Mabel A Oles
F, b. July 4, 1914, d. December 26, 1986
- Birth: Mabel A Oles was born on July 4, 1914 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 26, 1986, at age 72.
- Burial: She was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1902
Family: Mabel A Oles (b. July 4, 1914, d. December 26, 1986)
- Birth: Fred Harmon was born in 1902.
Jeffrey Mark Klein
M, b. July 20, 1959, d. January 31, 2017
- Birth: Jeffrey Mark Klein was born on July 20, 1959 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 31, 2017, at age 57, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
- Note: Klein, Jeffrey Mark
Jeffrey M. Klein, age 57, of Stockbridge, died on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at Willowdale Health & Rehab in New Holstein following a long battle with Huntington's Disease.
He was born July 20, 1959 in Neenah, son of Dawn (Weisberger) Klein, and the late James Klein.
Jeffrey had worked several years at Pierce Manufacturing, but had always followed his passion for golf. Jeff worked as the Club Pro for Mid Valley Golf Course where he had also held the 9 hole course record with a 27. His love of golf took him to many courses throughout the United States, but one of his favorite places to golf was at Myrtle Beach. Jeff's love of sports didn't stop at the golf course; he also enjoyed watching the Green Bay Packers, the Milwaukee Brewers and the UW Badgers.
Survivors include his mother: Dawn; his children: Whitney & Eric Klein; and his siblings: Daniel (Sherry) Klein, Mike (Debbie) Klein & Shari (Doug) Daun. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends.
Jeff was preceded in death by his father; and a brother: Brett.
Funeral service will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, February 4, 2017 at St. Mary Catholic Church (Military Ave.) in Stockbridge with the Rev. Michael Betley officiating. Burial will follow in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the church from 9:00 am until 10:45 am.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Loretta H Gillen
F, b. September 18, 1915, d. October 30, 2003
- Birth: Loretta H Gillen was born on September 18, 1915.
- Death: She died on October 30, 2003, at age 88, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 24, 1913, d. June 8, 2000
- Birth: Elmo Lemerond was born on June 24, 1913.
- Death: He died on June 8, 2000, at age 86, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
David L Williams
M, b. February 24, 1967, d. December 2, 1986
- Birth: David L Williams was born on February 24, 1967 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 1986, at age 19, in Orlando, Orange Co, Florida.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: He graduated from West High School, Appleton, in 1985.