Elmer David Verheyen
M, b. April 11, 1923, d. December 7, 1986
- Birth: Elmer David Verheyen was born on April 11, 1923.
- Death: He died on December 7, 1986, at age 63.
M, b. March 21, 1924, d. October 24, 1952
- Birth: Alvin Verheyen was born on March 21, 1924.
- Marriage: He and Elaine Phillips were married on July 25, 1949.
- Death: Alvin Verheyen died on October 24, 1952, at age 28.
M, b. August 26, 1927, d. September 30, 1945
- Birth: John Verheyen was born on August 26, 1927.
- Death: He died on September 30, 1945, at age 18.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Kay Lynn VanderLogt
Margaret M Randerson
F, b. November 27, 1916, d. November 29, 2013
- Birth: Margaret M Randerson was born on November 27, 1916.
- Death: She died on November 29, 2013, at age 97.
- Note: Margaret M. (Randerson) Mullen, Green Bay, formerly of Milwaukee, entered her eternal life on Friday, November 29, 2013. She was born November 27, 1916.
She was preceded in death by husband, George J. Mullen C. Cc. C., who was a graduate of the Gregorian Institute of American and the Organist and Choirmaster of the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee from 1944 thru 1963, until his untimely death on April 25, 1963. She was also preceded by her brothers, William and James Randerson. Survivors include her sister-in-laws, Janet H. Mullen of Milwaukee and Virginia Randerson of Manitowoc and her seven children.
During WWII, Margaret volunteered as a Red Cross nurse's aide while also working at Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company.
Margaret greatly enjoyed doing volunteer work at her Parish, St. Willebrord of Green Bay, and many other activities after following retirement from the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. in Milwaukee.
Visitation will be held on Monday, December 2, 2013, from 9:30am until time of service at St. Willebrord Catholic Church, 209 S. Adams St., Green Bay. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 on Monday at the church, with Rev. Andy Cribben, O.Praem., officiating. Burial will be at Holy Cross Cemetery, Milwaukee, WI.
Gratitude is greatly expressed to Robert E. Wampler, M.D., and Tracy Sherman M.D., and all the employees at McCormick Home for their great care in her final years. We would like to express our gratitude to the staff at Bornemann's Nursing Home for the kind care given to Margaret in her final days.
In lieu of flowers, Margaret asks that a donation to your favorite charity be made.
George J Mullen
M, b. April 24, 1902, d. March 12, 1967
- Birth: George J Mullen was born on April 24, 1902 in Town of Osborn, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 12, 1967, at age 64.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Church, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Arthur James Kappell
M, b. January 12, 1889, d. May 21, 1939
- Birth: Arthur James Kappell was born on January 12, 1889 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Plagmann were married on April 28, 1914 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arthur James Kappell died on May 21, 1939, at age 50, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Kelso Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: WISCONSIN PVT. 161 DEPOT BRIG.
Fox River Claims Life of Kaukauna Fisherman Sunday-
Arthur Kappell, 50, Drowns After Fall from Bridge Near Badger Mill-
Arthur Kappell, 50, 402 E. Seventh Street, Kaukauna, drowned about 3:30 Sunday afternoon when he fell from the bridge connecting the Badger Power Plant and Badger Tissue Mills at Kaukauna. Efforts to recover the body have failed...
Kappell and a companion, John Heiting, 43, 911 Boyd Avenue, were netting fish from the north side of the bridge. In trying to pole out the net, which had been dropped, Kappell leaned over too far and fell. He swam about 10 yards, cried for help, and sank.
Heiting appeared in municipal court this morning, pleaded guilty of drunkenness and was sentenced by Judge Thomas H. Ryan to the county detention camp for 30 days. Heiting was arrested by Kaukauna police following the tragedy.
Grappling hooks were brought and the pool dragged from shore and from boats. The water, originally about 8 feet deep, was lowered several feet to aid the work. The Fox River rapids below the Island Street bridge was also searched. Darkness halted the work last night.
Born in Kaukauna in 1889, Kappell was a lifetime resident of the city. He was an ex-service man. Survivors are his mother, Mrs. Julia Kappell, Appleton; three daughters, Mrs. Robert Riggels, Mrs. John Ludvigsen and Dolores, Kaukauna; two sons, Robert and Donald, Kaukauna; two brothers John, Appleton, and William, Cheyboygan, Michigan; three sisters, Mrs. Gus Bauer, Kaukauna, Mrs. Charles LaMera and Mrs. Perry Fleming, Appleton and 1 grandchild.
[Appleton Post Crescent, May 22, 1939].
F, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Margaret Plagmann was born circa 1895.
- Marriage: She and Arthur James Kappell were married on April 28, 1914 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
James Parker Hansen
Steven J Hansen