M, b. June 18, 1933, d. January 25, 2012
- Birth: Dale Spiegelhoff was born on June 18, 1933 in Burlington, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 27, 1958.
- Marriage: He was married on November 20, 1982.
- Death: He died on January 25, 2012, at age 78.
- Note: Dale Spiegelhoff, 78, Green Bay, died Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012. He was born June 18, 1933, in Burlington, Wis., to the late Clement and Florence (Herda) Spiegelhoff. Dale served in the U.S. Army. Dale married Nancy Mares on Dec. 27, 1958. He was a Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus. On Nov. 20, 1982, Dale married Patricia DeGroot. Dale taught History, English and Latin in the Shawano School District. He ran an independent Sears Catalogue store in Shawano. He excelled as an award winning World Book Encyclopedia salesman, moving from Representative to District Manager to Division Manager. He retired from World Book. Dale was a gifted and lucky card player, especially cribbage. He loved international travel.
Survivors include his wife, Pat; six children and their spouses, Matthew Spiegelhoff, Mark and Sue Spiegelhoff, Luke and Gail Spiegelhoff, Jana and Darren Harrington, John and Jill Spiegelhoff, Jill and Scott Emerich; eleven grandchildren, Shanti, Nicholas, Ashley, Faith, Bailey, Blake, Benjamin, Elizabeth, Jarrod, Michael, Ryan; Dale's children's mother, Nancy Spiegelhoff; his brothers and sister and their spouses, Donald and Joyce Spiegelhoff, Norman and Eddie Spiegelhoff, Rita and Randy Frye; his sisters-in-law, Lois Spiegelhoff, Elena Spiegelhoff; a brother-in-law, Michael (Judith) DeGroot; a sister-in-law, Mary (Dan) VerHaag; a brother-in-law, Paul (Sue) DeGroot; nieces and nephews.
Dale was preceded in death by his parents; two brothers, Kenneth and Richard Spiegelhoff.
Friends may call at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 3425 Willow Rd., from 9 to 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 27. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday at the church with the Rev. Ron Belitz and Rev. John VanDeuren officiating. Burial will be in St. Patrick Cemetery, Stiles. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Dale's name.
The family extends a special thank you to the staffs of Unity Hospice and Bornemann Nursing Home for their fantastic care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 26, 2012.
Michael H DeGroot
Judith Carolyn Larscheid
Paul Joseph DeGroot
Cindy Ann Klapper
F, b. March 29, 1959, d. May 17, 2005
- Birth: Cindy Ann Klapper was born on March 29, 1959 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 17, 2005, at age 46.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
John C Flynn
M, b. January 13, 1901, d. February 17, 1987
- Birth: John C Flynn was born on January 13, 1901 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Bernice Krueger were married on November 28, 1925.
- Death: John C Flynn died on February 17, 1987, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 16, 1907, d. April 17, 1976
Family: John C Flynn (b. January 13, 1901, d. February 17, 1987)
- Birth: Bernice Krueger was born on March 16, 1907.
- Marriage: She and John C Flynn were married on November 28, 1925.
- Death: Bernice Krueger died on April 17, 1976, at age 69.
Gerald E Flynn
M, b. October 10, 1926, d. December 16, 1990
- Birth: Gerald E Flynn was born on October 10, 1926.
- Death: He died on December 16, 1990, at age 64.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1944.