Betty Ann Zondag
John Peter Heimmermann
M, b. 1836, d. August 26, 1896
- Birth: John Peter Heimmermann was born in 1836.
- Death: He died on August 26, 1896, at age ~60.
Anna Catharine Wendel
F, b. 1845
- Birth: Anna Catharine Wendel was born in 1845.
F, b. April 7, 1922, d. May 20, 2006
- Birth: Angela Vorderbrueggen was born on April 7, 1922 in West Virginia.
- Marriage: She and Laurence Benjamin Earle were married on November 20, 1943 in Arkansas.
- Death: Angela Vorderbrueggen died on May 20, 2006, at age 84, in Oak Park, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. August 4, 1928, d. July 11, 2001
- Birth: Richard Eisenreich was born on August 4, 1928.
- Death: He died on July 11, 2001, at age 72, in California.
M, b. May 5, 1875, d. December 10, 1970
- Birth: John Steenport was born on May 5, 1875 in Driewegen, Zeeland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on December 10, 1970, at age 95.
- Burial: He was buried in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 30, 1881, d. June 15, 1957
- Birth: Frieda Meyer was born on March 30, 1881 in Germany.
- Death: She died on June 15, 1957, at age 76.
- Note: Great-great Grandma Frieda owned the Chilton movie theater with her husband John. They lived on the top of the movie theater, and one night the theater started on fire! Everyone was getting gout of bed and trying to get out. Everyone got out but Great-great Grandma Frieda took off her wedding band before she went to sleep. She was so upset. She thought it was lost forever. When the fire was out my Great-great Grandpa John went into the cooled ashes and found the band.
Trisha Sweere, 2008.
Ruth E Steenport
F, b. October 6, 1914, d. April 29, 2001
- Birth: Ruth E Steenport was born on October 6, 1914 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Norbert J Sturm were married on December 28, 1931 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Ruth E Steenport and Theodore Pagel were married on July 18, 1987 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ruth E Steenport died on April 29, 2001, at age 86, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ruth E. Sturm Pagel W3698 Court Road Chilton Age 86, died on Sunday, April 29, 2001, at home. She was born on Oct. 6, 1914, in Chicago, daughter of the late John and Freida (Meyer) Steenport. She married Norbert J. Sturm on Dec.
28, 1931, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Chilton. He preceded her in death on Aug. 2, 1985. She married Ted Pagel Sr. on July 18, 1987, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Chilton. He preceded her in death on March 15, 1990. Ruth lived most of her life in Chilton. She owned and operated The Chilton Theater for many years while also working at Chilton Shopping Center in downtown Chilton. She was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church, the Christian Mothers, the Chilton Business Women's Association. She enjoyed golfing and traveling. Her family was her life. She is survived by her five children, Jacqueline (Cyril) Schaefer of Chilton Robert (Sandra) Sturm of Chilton Pat (Len) Stadtmueller of Chilton Paul (Kathy) Sturm of Sherwood and Jeanne (Kerry) Klotz of Chilton a daughter-in-law, Lea (James) Heckman of Tucson, Ariz. 25 grandchildren, Chris Schaefer of Oshkosh Barb (Dave) Ketter of Appleton Jim (Jean) Schaefer of Chilton Cathy (Paul) Rusch of Hilbert Lorri (Phil) Green of Sparta Joe (Barb) Schaefer of Chilton Ann (Dan) Konen of Chilton Lynn (John) Degeneffe of Chilton Marie (Jeff) Shilt of Kaukauna Michael (Joan) Sturm of Brookfield Sue (Tom) Kees of Brillion Carol Penning of Chilton Kay (Dave) Goeser of Sherwood Mary (Doug) Sweere of Fort Worth, Texas Len (Julie) Stadtmueller of De Pere Beth Merbach of Kaukauna Dan (Renee) Stadtmueller of Little Chute Matt Stadtmueller of Ogden, Utah Nick Stadtmueller of Chilton Jack Heckman of Port Angeles, Wash. Patrick Sturm of Madison Lisa Sturm of Milwaukee Khris (Michelle) Klotz of Chilton Andrea Klotz of Chilton and Kimberlee Klotz of Chilton 41 great-grandchildren, Tim, Erin and Steven Ketter Melanie, Mark and Mitchell Schaefer Simona, Stephanie and Craig Rusch Jason and Katelyn Green Robbie, Andy and Jamie Schaefer Denise, Nick and Ashley Konen James and Stuart Degeneffe Laura and Rachel Shilt Emily and Kimberly Sturm Jonathan and Maria Kees Elisa and Jacob Penning Kristin and Madeline Goeser Natalie, Shannon and Trisha Sweere Jay Stadtmueller Mandy and Katie Merbach Kyle and Ryan Stadtmueller Brook Heckman Kayla, Kelsey and Kendra Klotz two step-children, Ted (Donna) Pagel of Chilton, and Lea (James) Heckman of Port Angeles, Wash. 10 step-grandchildren and 15 step-great- grandchildren. Ruth is also survived by two sisters-in-law, Veronica (Turba) Steenport, and Madeline (DeKarske) Steenport, both of Chilton and a brother-in-law, Walter H. Schmidlkofer of Green Bay. Funeral Services will be at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 2, 2001, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Chilton with the Rev. Gary New S.D.S. officiating. Burial will follow on Thursday in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at St. Mary's Church, 54 E. Main St. in Chilton on Wednesday from 1 to 5:30 p.m. Special thanks to the doctors, nurses, Carrie Schipper, and the Calumet Medical Center Hospice staff, and her dear friend LaValice, Hilbert. Wieting Funeral Home of Chilton is assisting the family.
M, b. May 16, 1909, d. March 15, 1990
- Birth: Theodore Pagel was born on May 16, 1909 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruth E Steenport were married on July 18, 1987 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodore Pagel died on March 15, 1990, at age 80.
Norbert J Sturm
M, b. March 13, 1909, d. August 2, 1985
- Father: Joseph Sturm (b. August 14, 1871, d. October 10, 1910)
- Mother: Emma Kraus (b. August 25, 1876, d. March 14, 1949)
- Birth: Norbert J Sturm was born on March 13, 1909 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruth E Steenport were married on December 28, 1931 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Norbert J Sturm died on August 2, 1985, at age 76.
F, b. August 25, 1876, d. March 14, 1949
Family: Joseph Sturm (b. August 14, 1871, d. October 10, 1910)
- Birth: Emma Kraus was born on August 25, 1876.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Sturm were married on October 11, 1904.
- Death: Emma Kraus died on March 14, 1949, at age 72.
M, b. December 9, 1829, d. December 9, 1906
- Birth: Hendrik Steenepoorte was born on December 9, 1829 in Driewegen, Zeeland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Jozina Zwemer were married on February 5, 1855 in Borssele, Zeeland, Netherlands.
- Death: Hendrik Steenepoorte died on December 9, 1906, at age 77, in Driewegen, Zeeland, Netherlands.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena