Julie A Nooyen
F, b. January 23, 1972, d. June 6, 2008
- Birth: Julie A Nooyen was born on January 23, 1972 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on August 3, 2003.
- Death: She died on June 6, 2008, at age 36, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
- Note: June 8, 2008
Nooyen, Julie A.
Julie A. Nooyen, 36, Green Bay resident, died early Friday morning, June 6, 2008, at home following a lengthy illness. She was born Jan. 23, 1972, in Green Bay, to Robert and Kathleen (Hendricks) Nooyen. Julie graduated from Holy Cross Elementary School in 1987 and Preble High School in 1991. She received a diploma in Early Childhood Education from NWTC in 1992. On Aug. 3, 2003, Julie and David Kugel asked God's blessing on their love and loved each other as well as any husband and wife could. Julie was a childcare specialist in the Green Bay area and had later worked for Humana Health Insurance as a Prescription Health Specialist until her illness wouldn't allow. During her 12 year battle with brain cancer, she was an active volunteer at N.E.W. Curative Rehabilitation and enjoyed helping the Adult Day Program for seniors. Her specialty was giving gentle back rubs to those she cared for and loved.
Julie is best known for her love of children, generous spirit and positive attitude. Throughout her illness, she never complained and always seemed more concerned about others. While maintaining her faith and good humor, "goofy garbage" as she called it, her motto was "I just keep on trying". She kept trying to get better and kept trying to make others around her feel good. Julie's selflessness was an inspiration to everyone she knew.
She is survived by David Kugel, the love of her life and longtime caregiver; sister, Jodi Nooyen-Lester and her husband, Robin, Jersey City, N.J.; brother, Tyler Nooyen and his wife, Heather, Amherst, Wis.; niece and godchild, Katherine ("Kate") Lester; nephew, Andrew Julian Lester; niece, Samantha Nooyen; David's parents, Jerry Kugel and his companion, Sally Valenta, Luxemburg, Wis.; and Mary (Cherovsky) Kugel, Green Bay, Wis.; brother-in-law, Corby Kugel, Savanna, Ga.; and two very special caregivers, Kathy Cherovsky and Lily Capelle.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Sunday, June 8, 2008, from 3 to 8 p.m. Visitation will continue on Monday at Holy Cross Catholic Church from 9 a.m. until the time of the Mass. Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem., and Fr. Tom Hagendorf, O. Praem., will concelebrate a Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30 a.m., followed by burial in the church cemetery.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund toward local charities has been established in Julie's name.
The family would like to thank all the many well-wishers, hospitals and caregivers Julie has had throughout the years.
Online condolences may be sent to the Nooyen family at www.prokowall.com.
Andrew Julian Lester
Helen Lene Hooyman
F, b. October 2, 1905, d. June 5, 2008
- Birth: Helen Lene Hooyman was born on October 2, 1905 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 5, 2008, at age 102.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: June 8, 2008
Radtke, Mrs. Eric (Helen Lene)
Mrs. Eric (Helen Lene) Radtke, 102, longtime Green Bay resident, died Thursday, June 5, 2008. She was born Oct. 2, 1905, in Freedom, to James and Rose (Fox) Hooyman. She married Eric Radtke and he preceded her in death in 1988. She was a member of St. Joseph Parish since 1940 and was a member of the Altar Rosary Society.
Survivors include five grandchildren, Susan Bradley, Glen Radtke, Kay Radtke, Steven Radtke, Melissa Radtke; three great-grandchildren, Matt Bradley, Megan and Adam Radtke.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Eric; a son, Eugene; many brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at St. Joseph Catholic Church, corner of Ninth St. and 12th Ave., from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the church with the Rev. Donald Everts officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery.
Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com .
Eric Martin Radtke
M, b. November 15, 1902, d. May 30, 1988
- Birth: Eric Martin Radtke was born on November 15, 1902.
- Death: He died on May 30, 1988, at age 85.
Eugene E Radtke
M, b. June 2, 1932, d. November 7, 2002
- Birth: Eugene E Radtke was born on June 2, 1932.
- Death: He died on November 7, 2002, at age 70, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 29, 1956, d. July 28, 2009
- Birth: Glen Radtke was born on December 29, 1956.
- Death: He died on July 28, 2009, at age 52, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Elsie May Riggs
F, b. June 1881
- Birth: Elsie May Riggs was born in June 1881.
- Marriage: She and Curtis Eugene Wilcox were married on February 22, 1900.
Lewis Sterling Wilcox
M, b. November 29, 1845, d. May 3, 1914
- Birth: Lewis Sterling Wilcox was born on November 29, 1845 in Hebron, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 3, 1914, at age 68, in Crandon, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 15, 1845, d. June 12, 1913
- Birth: Jeanette Bailey was born on March 15, 1845 in East Troy, Walworth Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 12, 1913, at age 68, in Crandon, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
John Anthony Wilcox
M, b. April 12, 1816, d. June 15, 1878
Family: Emily Barber (b. November 10, 1810, d. May 21, 1896)
- Birth: John Anthony Wilcox was born on April 12, 1816 in Providence, Providence Co, Rhode Island.
- Marriage: He and Emily Barber were married on February 4, 1838.
- Death: John Anthony Wilcox died on June 15, 1878, at age 62, in Hebron, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 10, 1810, d. May 21, 1896
- Birth: Emily Barber was born on November 10, 1810 in Nelson, Madison Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and John Anthony Wilcox were married on February 4, 1838.
- Death: Emily Barber died on May 21, 1896, at age 85, in Hebron, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Elias Bailey was born circa 1815.
Elizabeth Corrine Beckwith
F, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Elizabeth Corrine Beckwith was born circa 1815.