F, b. May 7, 1902, d. November 24, 1987
Family: Leonard F Resch (b. May 3, 1904, d. August 29, 1956)
- Florence Resch (b. July 18, 1927, d. August 10, 2003)
- John Resch (b. 1929, d. February 5, 2013)
- Elizabeth Jane Resch (b. April 30, 1933, d. January 9, 1994)
- Barbara Ann Resch (b. August 19, 1939, d. August 25, 2016)
- Birth: Marcella Schwartzbauer was born on May 7, 1902 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 24, 1987, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Matthew Melvin Kamke
F, b. September 13, 1953, d. February 8, 1976
- Birth: Nancy Salm was born on September 13, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married.
- Death: She died on February 8, 1976, at age 22.
Denise Renee Collar
Daniel Keith Collar
F, b. January 25, 1918, d. November 16, 1964
- Birth: Helen Derfus was born on January 25, 1918 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Adelbert Nicholas (Casey) Kees were married on October 2, 1945.
- Death: Helen Derfus died on November 16, 1964, at age 46.
- Burial: She was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Stephen Edward Kees
Robert C VandenBranden
M, b. August 4, 1924, d. May 8, 2008
- Birth: Robert C VandenBranden was born on August 4, 1924 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and LaVerne Miersch were married on May 29, 1949 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert C VandenBranden died on May 8, 2008, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: May 9, 2008
Vanden Branden, Robert C.
Robert C. Vanden Branden, 83, De Pere, died Thursday May 8, 2008, at a local hospital. The son of the late Joseph and Gertrude (Baeten) Vanden Branden was born Aug. 4, 1924, in Green Bay.
He married the former La Verne Miersch on May 29, 1948, at St. Mary's Church, Green Bay. She preceded him in death on March 12, 2006. Bob was a U.S. Army Veteran of World War II, having served in the South Pacific. Mr. Vanden Branden worked at the Brown County Highway Department for 25 years and retired in 1986. He was a member of the Green Bay City Band, the Green Bay Packer Band for 32 years, played with many dance bands in the area, and was a member of the Local Musicians Union. Bob enjoyed fishing, golfing, bowling and he loved his Green Bay Packers.
Survivors include his daughter, Kathy Brick and special friend, Richard Brick, two sons, Robert J. and Kaye Vanden Branden (children, Nathan, Stuart), Tom and Joan Vanden Branden (children Brad, Kally); two sisters-in-law, Margaret Smith and Ruth Rochon; many nieces, nephews and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife; parents; in-laws, Albert and Elizabeth Miersch; grandson, Joseph Vanden Branden; as well as La Verne's family, Beatrice and John O'Brien, June and Irv Walter, Bernice Miersch, Norman Smith, and Robert Rochon.
Friends may call on Monday, May 12, 2008, at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Parish Family, Lourdes Avenue at Suburban Drive, De Pere, after 9 a.m. until time of service. Mass of Christian Burial will be concelebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the church with Father James Neilson, O. Praem., Father Tim Shillcox, O. Praem., and Deacon Mike Vander Bloomen, officiating. RYAN FUNERAL HOME is assisting the family with arrangements. Entombment in Allouez Mausoleum. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Vanden Branden family.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff at Harbor House for their care and kindness.
F, d. March 12, 2006
- Marriage: LaVerne Miersch and Robert C VandenBranden were married on May 29, 1949 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: LaVerne Miersch died on March 12, 2006.
Robert J VandenBranden