Margaret Mary Flanagan
M, b. August 3, 1934, d. March 8, 2010
- Birth: Kenneth Konrad was born on August 3, 1934.
- Death: He died on March 8, 2010, at age 75, in New York, New York.
M, b. July 9, 1939, d. October 19, 1957
- Birth: David Konrad was born on July 9, 1939 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 19, 1957, at age 18, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Oshkosh Daily Northwestern.
October 21, 1957 Page 1.
State Crash Kills 4; Weekend Toll hits 17.
(the following relevant paragraph was excerpted from the article).
David Konrad of New London was killed when his convertible failed to make a curve north of New London and rolled end over end into a field. His body was found beside the wreckage..
2 DIE IN AUTO CRASHES NEAR NEW LONDON.
David Konrad, William Allen, Both 18, Traffic Victims.
New London - David Knorad, 18, 406 Wyman Street, became the city's first traffic fatality of the year and Waupaca county's seventh road victim when he was crushed beneath the convertible he was driving about 12:30 this morning..
Konrad, who was alone in the car, was traveling south Highway 45 when he failed to negotiate the first curve north of the 54-45 intersection, according to Undersheriff Lyle McCully..
The car went off the east side of the road and tumbled end over end through the ditch into a field. Konrad's body was found beside the car. The accident was reported by passing motorists..
Dr. John Monsted, New London, Waupaca county deputy coroner, said death was instantaneous. Konrad's skull was crushed and he received internal injuries. There will be no inquest..
Besides McCully and Dr. Monsted, Loren Frazier, of the Waupaca county traffic patrol, and Kenneth Rohan and Clayton Holmes, of the New London police force, investigated..
Konrad was born July 2, 1939, in the town of Bear Creek. He was employed at Kimberly Clark's Lakeview mill in Neenah..
Funeral arrangements are being made at Cline and Hanson Funeral home, New London..
He is survived by his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roy Konrad, New London; two brothers, Leon, route 1, Bear Creek, and Kenneth, Sheboygan; two sisters, Mrs. Thomas Flanagan and mrs. John Peeters, both of New London, and his grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Young, Sr., route 1, Shiocton..
The Cline and Hanson Funeral home is handling funeral arrangements for Konrad..
Konrad Rites will be Tuesday.
New London - A requiem mass at 9 a.m. Tuesday at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church will be held for Harold David Konrad, 18, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ray Konrad, 406 Wyman St., who died Saturday night in an auto accident a half-mile north of the city..
The Rev. Andrew Linsmeyer will officiate at the mass and burial will be in the parish cemetery..
Harold Konrad was borm July 9, 1939, in the Town of Deer Creek and graduated this June from Washington High School. He was employed at the Kimberly -Clark Lakeview MIlls..
The rosary will be recited at 8 p.m. tonight at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London..
Survivors are his parents, two brothers, Leon, Rt. 1, Bear Creek, and Kenneth, Sheboygan, two sisters, Mrs. John Peeters and Mrs. Thomas Flanagan, both of New London, and his grandparents, Mr and Mrs. Frank Young, Rt. 1 Shiocton..
F, b. August 13, 1935, d. July 12, 1965
- Birth: Norma Konrad was born on August 13, 1935 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 12, 1965, at age 29, in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
Daniel J Deltgen
David Robert Deltgen
M, b. December 15, 1953, d. October 23, 2016
- Birth: David Robert Deltgen was born on December 15, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 23, 2016, at age 62, in South Carolina.
- Note: David Robert Deltgen Mt. Pleasant - David Robert Deltgen, 62, of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, husband of Carol Miller Deltgen went to be with his Lord and Savior on Sunday, October 23, 2016. His Funeral Service will be held Friday, October 28, 2016 in Bethel United Methodist Church, 57 Pitt Street, Charleston at 11:00 a.m. The family will receive friends Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. in J. HENRY STUHR, INC. MOUNT PLEASANT CHAPEL, 1494 Mathis Ferry Road. David was born December 15, 1953 in Appleton, Wisconsin, son of the late William G. Deltgen and the late Barbara C. VanDynHoven Deltgen. He honorably served in the United States Navy and was a department manager at Lowe's. David was a devoted member of Bethel United Methodist Church. He loved his family dearly and greatly enjoyed fishing and the Carolina Gamecocks. In addition to his wife, Carol, he is survived by two daughters: Caitlin V. Deltgen of Charlotte, NC and Calli M. Deltgen of Cornelius, NC; his brother, Daniel J. Deltgen (Mary) of Doty, WI; brother-in-law, Jimmy M. Miller of Charleston, SC and Cathy M. Nielson of Mt. Pleasant, SC; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his sisters, Donna V. London and Deanne Deltgen. Memorials may be made to Bethel United Methodist Church, 57 Pitt Street, Charleston, SC 29401 or the American Cancer Society , 5900 Core Road, Suite 504, North Charleston, SC 29406. A memorial message may be sent to the family by visiting our website at www.jhenrystuhr.com. Visit our guestbook at www.legacy.com/obituaries/ charleston.
Timothy Daniel London
F, b. August 31, 1945, d. May 31, 1946
- Birth: DeAnne Deltgen was born on August 31, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 31, 1946, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.