Mary Theresa Ellenbecker
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. November 14, 1901, d. March 1975
- Birth: William Gelbke was born on November 14, 1901.
- Death: He died in March 1975, at age 73.
Alfred M Gelbke
M, b. October 16, 1908, d. June 3, 2001
- Birth: Alfred M Gelbke was born on October 16, 1908 in New Jersey.
- Death: He died on June 3, 2001, at age 92.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 5, 1913, d. November 12, 2002
- Birth: Mardelle Reimer was born on April 5, 1913 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 12, 2002, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Paul R Gelbke
M, b. April 16, 1905, d. June 8, 2002
- Birth: Paul R Gelbke was born on April 16, 1905.
- Death: He died on June 8, 2002, at age 97.
F, b. December 6, 1909, d. January 28, 2004
- Birth: Dorothy Robbins was born on December 6, 1909 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on January 28, 2004, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 4, 1916, d. April 1974
- Birth: Gertrude Gelbke was born on January 4, 1916.
- Death: She died in April 1974, at age 58.
F, b. November 12, 1914, d. November 13, 1981
- Birth: Helen Gelbke was born on November 12, 1914.
- Death: She died on November 13, 1981, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
John H Indra
M, b. May 7, 1910, d. 1984
Family: Helen Gelbke (b. November 12, 1914, d. November 13, 1981)
- Birth: John H Indra was born on May 7, 1910.
- Death: He died in 1984, at age ~74.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 20, 1929, d. April 29, 2008
- Birth: Richard VanDenHeuvel was born on July 20, 1929.
- Marriage: He was married on May 7, 1955 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 29, 2008, at age 78, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: May 1, 2008
Van Den Heuvel, Richard "Dick"
Richard "Dick" Van Den Heuvel, 78, De Pere, passed away Tuesday afternoon, April 29, 2008, at home, surrounded by his family. The son of the late Henry and Marie (Gevers) Van Den Heuvel was born July 20, 1929. On May 7, 1955, he married the former Dorothy Martell at St. Joseph Catholic Church, De Pere. Dick was a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps.
Mr. Van Den Heuvel was one of the founders of Van Den Heuvel Electric, retiring as President on Dec. 30, 1995. He was project supervisor for Van Den Heuvel Electric on many of the large construction projects in Northeastern Wisconsin. He enjoyed being in the electrical contracting business, but actually most enjoyed working with his men in the field. He and Dorothy loved traveling, especially Las Vegas, here he found a home at Caesar's Palace. He joked that he never gambled at Caesar's but rather just tended the roses. Dick was a hard-working man who loved his family, especially his grandchildren.
His family includes his wife, Dorothy; their children, Scott (Patty) Van Den Heuvel, Rick (Lisa) Van Den Heuvel, Lynne (Dan) French, Sue (Mike) Pfeiffer, Charles (Erin) Van Den Heuvel; grandchildren, Kimm Van Den Heuvel, Tori Van Den Heuvel, Tom French, Cole and Jake Pfeiffer, Kayley French; and a great-grandchild, Cohley French; two brothers, Ray (Pat) Van Den Heuvel and Jerry (Lynette) Van Den Heuvel.
He was preceded in death by one brother, Melvin (Rosie) Van Den Heuvel; and one sister, Joan Mommaerts; and a great-grandson, Colton Jose Van Den Heuvel.
Friends may call from 2 to 4:45 p.m. on Friday, May 2, 2008, at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, Lourdes Avenue at Suburban Drive, De Pere. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 5 p.m. Friday at the church with Father Tom Shillcox, O. Praem., officiating. Entombment in Allouez Mausoleum. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Van Den Heuvel family.
Dick's family extends a sincere thank you to the staff at Unity Hospice as well as Dr. Roh, who, together with God, gave us another year with Dick.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established for Unity Hospice.
RYAN FUNERAL HOME, of De Pere, is assisting the family with arrangements.