Norman A VanLanen
M, b. May 6, 1915, d. June 4, 1976
- Birth: Norman A VanLanen was born on May 6, 1915.
- Death: He died on June 4, 1976, at age 61, in Denmark, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 3, 1916, d. May 8, 1978
- Birth: Francis VanLanen was born on December 3, 1916.
- Death: He died on May 8, 1978, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 14, 1918, d. September 5, 2005
- Birth: Marvin VanLanen was born on October 14, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Marjorie Sticka were married on October 25, 1941.
- Death: Marvin VanLanen died on September 5, 2005, at age 86, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Gladys Rita VanLanen
F, b. January 5, 1924, d. May 31, 2004
- Birth: Gladys Rita VanLanen was born on January 5, 1924.
- Marriage: She and Sheldon W Dalton were married on November 26, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Gladys Rita VanLanen and Clarence Frank Orde were married on September 21, 1984.
- Death: Gladys Rita VanLanen died on May 31, 2004, at age 80.
Delores Agnes VanLanen
F, b. January 21, 1927, d. October 25, 1999
- Birth: Delores Agnes VanLanen was born on January 21, 1927 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 25, 1999, at age 72.
Lyle E Doherty
M, b. 1925, d. 1933
- Birth: Lyle E Doherty was born in 1925.
- Death: He died in 1933, at age ~8.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Leland Verne Doherty
M, b. August 14, 1925, d. June 28, 2015
- Birth: Leland Verne Doherty was born on August 14, 1925 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 25, 1954 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 28, 2015, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Leland V. Doherty, 89, of De Pere passed away peacefully on Sunday June 28, 2015 surrounded by his family. The son of the late Elmer and Christine (Van Lanen) Doherty was born August 14, 1925 in Little Rapids, Town of Lawrence. Lee served his country as a guard and truck driver in the U.S. Army in Panama. On September 25, 1954, he married his sweetheart, Rita Molik at St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, Green Bay.
Lee had worked for many years at MilPrint, Inc in De Pere as a printer and ink mixer prior to retirement. He enjoyed bowling and played in several leagues. Lee belonged to Golden K- De Pere Men's Club for many years. He was a volunteer in the community for many years.
Lee was a very loving husband, dad, grandpa and great-grandpa. He and Rita loved doing many activities with all the grandchildren throughout their childhood. He will be greatly missed by all. Survivors include his wife, Rita, sons, Dennis and Cathy, Tim and Lori, Verne and Barb, Kevin and Marlene and Wayne and Judy, grandchildren, Tina, Jenny, Brad, Allison, Tyler, Teele, Jacob, Rachel, Angela, Shawn. Great grandchildren, Rylie, Kaelan, Liam, Violet, He is also survived by David Doherty and his special friend, Donna , Alma and Kenneth Hilbert, Phyllis Doherty, Donna Buechler, and Allen Doherty, numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. He was preceded in death by his parents, one daughter, Pauline Doherty, grandson, Adam Doherty, brothers, Lyle, Dean and Leonard Doherty.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere , from 4:00 to 7:00 pm on Wednesday July 1, 2015. A parish prayer service will complete the evening at 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue after 9:30 am on Thursday at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, 1307 Lourdes Avenue, De Pere until time of service. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 am Thursday at the church with Father Matthew Dougherty, O. Praem., officiating. Entombment to follow at Shrine of the Good Shepard Mausoleum. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Doherty family.
The family extends a special thank you to Unity Hospice and the Jack and Ingrid Meng Residence for their outstanding care and concern.
Dean Don Doherty
M, b. June 7, 1927, d. March 25, 2013
- Birth: Dean Don Doherty was born on June 7, 1927.
- Death: He died on March 25, 2013, at age 85.
Margaret Mary Smith
F, b. July 22, 1930, d. November 28, 1961
- Birth: Margaret Mary Smith was born on July 22, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 28, 1961, at age 31, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Marcella A Balthazor
F, b. November 2, 1929, d. April 28, 2008
Family: John Guyette (b. December 29, 1928, d. April 1, 2013)
- Birth: Marcella A Balthazor was born on November 2, 1929 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Guyette were married on June 22, 1949.
- Death: Marcella A Balthazor died on April 28, 2008, at age 78, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 30, 2008
Guyette, Marcella A
Marcella A. Guyette, Clintonville, age 78, passed away on Monday, April 28, 2008, at Select Specialty Hospital in Milwaukee. Marcella was born on November 2, 1929, in Maple Creek Township (Outagamie County), daughter of the late Casper and Gertrude (Simonis) Balthazor. On June 22, 1949, Marcella married John Guyette in Bear Creek. She loved gardening, fishing, flowers, and cats. She was retired from Hortonville Toy Factory.
Marcella is survived by her husband of 58 years John, three daughters: Sandra (Larry) Sederstrom, Iola; Ann (Bart) Moericke, Clintonville; Mary (Tod) Besaw, Iola; three sons: David (Pat) Guyette, Iola; Donald (Connie) Guyette, New London; Steven (Debra) Guyette, New London; two brothers: Norman (Betty) Balthazor, Bear Creek and Helerian (Dorothy) Balthazor, New London; two sisters: Carol (Tom) Rebman, New London and Donna (Gerald) Jenkins, New London. She is further survived by sixteen grandchildren, nine great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter Susan, two brothers, Dennis and Samuel Balthazor, three sisters: Janet Balthazor, Rita Schweitzer and Elaine Wright.
Funeral Mass for Marcella will be held on Friday, May 2, 2008, at 11 a.m. at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Manawa with Fr. Bert Samsa officiating. Burial will be in the Most Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery in New London. Friends may call at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London on Thursday, May 1, 2008, from 4 to 8 p.m.; a 7 p.m. prayer service will be held. Friends may also call at the church on Friday from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St.,
New London 920-982-3232
M, b. December 29, 1928, d. April 1, 2013
- Birth: John Guyette was born on December 29, 1928 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marcella A Balthazor were married on June 22, 1949.
- Death: John Guyette died on April 1, 2013, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: "Jack" Guyette, age 84, New London passed away on Monday, April 1, 2013. Jack was born on December 29, 1928, in New London son of the late Frank and Katherine (Babino) Guyette. He was united in marriage to Marcella Balthazor on June 22, 1949. She preceded him in death in 2008. He formerly worked at Curtiss Co., New London, Frigo Cheese Factory, Symco and retired from the Waupaca Foundry in 1991, after 25 years. Jack enjoyed going to auctions with his best friend Pauly Schneiderwend.
He is survived by his three daughters: Sandra (Larry) Sederstrom, Iola; Ann (Bart) Moericke, Clintonville; and Mary (Tod) Besaw, Iola; three sons: David (Pat) Guyette, Iola; Donald (Connie) Guyette, New London and Steven (Debra) Guyette, New London. He is further survived by a sister Pat Puffe, New London; 16 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren and one great-great grandchild, numerous other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, wife, a brother Lawrence, 2 sisters, Gertrude Prahl and Veleda Kappel and an infant daughter Susan.
Funeral Mass for Jack will be held on Friday, April 5, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Manawa with Fr. Amalraj Roche and Pastor Assistant James Besaw officiating. Burial will be in the Most Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery, New London. Visitation will be held at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London on Thursday, April 4, 2013, from 4-7 p.m. (a 6:30 p.m. prayer service will be held). Visitation will also be held at the Church on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service.
The family wishes to extend a special thank you to the staff at the Washington Center, St. Joseph Residence and Trinity Terrace.
David J Guyette
Steven M Guyette