Jennifer Anne Parker
Michael Scott Parker
Melissa Marie Fischer
Melissa Marie Fischer
F, b. February 23, 1908, d. April 16, 2003
- Birth: Dorothy Lefebvre was born on February 23, 1908 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 16, 2003, at age 95, in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 20, 1895, d. December 1975
- Birth: Frank Doerfler was born on January 20, 1895.
- Marriage: He and Pearl B Sether were married on September 24, 1921 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Frank Doerfler died in December 1975, at age 80.
Pearl B Sether
F, b. June 18, 1901, d. April 25, 2008
- Birth: Pearl B Sether was born on June 18, 1901 in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank Doerfler were married on September 24, 1921 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Pearl B Sether died on April 25, 2008, at age 106, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 28, 2008
Doerfler, Pearl B.
Pearl B. Doerfler, 106, Waupaca, died on Friday, April 25, 2008, at Bethany Home in Waupaca, Wis. She was born on June 18, 1901, in the Township of Harrison, Waupaca County, Wis., the daughter of Halvor and Marin (Fjelle) Sether. She married Frank Doerfler on Sept. 24, 1921, in Waupaca, Wis. He preceded her in death on Dec. 8, 1975.
Pearl had been a homemaker for most of her adult life. She had also been a longtime member of the Trinity Lutheran Church in Waupaca.
Pearl is survived by a son, Everett (Dorothy) Doerfler, Appleton; a daughter, Donna Schuelke, Fremont; six grandchildren, Selene (Jerry) Finch, Neenah; Rev. Gary (Violet) Strike, Waupaca; Patricia (Don) Weiland, Waupaca; Greg (Beverly) Schuelke, Hubertus; Jeff (Joyce) Schuelke, Lebanon; and Wendy (Bob) Van Lyssel, Fremont; ten great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; a stepgranddaughter, Karen Schuelke, Florida; three step-great-grandsons; and six step-great-great-grandchildren. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Pearl was preceded in death by her husband, Frank; a daughter, Dolores Strike; two sons-in-law, Bill Strike and Herb Schuelke; a stepgrandson, Donald Schuelke; her parents, five brothers and two sisters.
A funeral service will be held at the Holly Funeral Home in Waupaca, Wis., on Thursday, May 1, 2008, at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Dr. Charles Tews, Trinity Lutheran Church, officiating. Interment will be in the Lakeside Memorial Park Cemetery in Waupaca. Friends may call at the Holly Funeral Home in Waupaca on Thursday morning from 9:30 to 11 a.m. The Holly Funeral Home of Waupaca is assisting the family with arrangements.
Everett J Doerfler
M, b. March 23, 1923, d. June 22, 2016
- Birth: Everett J Doerfler was born on March 23, 1923 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy E Kind were married on May 28, 1960 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Everett J Doerfler died on June 22, 2016, at age 93, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Everett J. "Darp" "Whitey" Doerfler, age 93, of New Holstein, formerly of Appleton, passed away peacefully Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at Willow Park Place in New Holstein.
He was born March 23, 1923, in Waupaca to Frank & Pearl (Sether) Doerfler.
Everett graduated from Waupaca High School in 1941. On May 28, 1960, he married Dorothy Kind at St. John United Church of Christ in New Holstein. Everett worked briefly on a potato farm in the Waupaca area and then moved to Milwaukee where he began working for the Milwaukee Railroad until retiring in 1982.
He and his wife moved to their cottage on Big Pickerel Lake after he retired. In 2003, they moved to Appleton until 2014, where they moved in to Willow Park Place in New Holstein.
Everett was a member of St. John United Church of Christ in New Holstein.
Survivors include his wife, Dorothy; his sister, Donna Schuelke of Freedom; his in-laws, Donald (Mary) Kind of Fond du Lac, Eloise Ortega of Fontana, CA, Elroy Kind of LaCrosse, Wilfred Kind of Middleton and Roger (Bonnie) Kind of New Holstein. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceding Everett in death were his parents, Frank & Pearl Doerfler; his sister, Dolores (Willis) Strike; brothers-in-law, Herbert Schuelke, Edwin Kind Jr., Alex Ortega; sisters-in-law, Beatrice Kind, Charlotte Kind and Veronica Kind and two nephews.
Funeral services will be held at 4:00 PM on Monday, June 27, 2016, at St. John United Church of Christ, 2111 Church Street New Holstein, WI 53061. Rev. James E. Werner will officiate. Inurnment will take place in the New Holstein Cemetery.
Visitation: Family and friends may call at the church Monday, June 27th from 2:00 PM until 3:45 PM.
For additional information, please contact the Sippel Funeral Home in New Holstein (920) 898-4300 or visit www.sippelfuneralhome.net.
Dorothy E Kind
F, b. January 20, 1925, d. January 16, 2017
- Birth: Dorothy E Kind was born on January 20, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Everett J Doerfler were married on May 28, 1960 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy E Kind died on January 16, 2017, at age 91, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy E. Doerfler, age 91, of New Holstein, passed away peacefully Monday evening, January 16, 2017, at the Calumet Medical Center in Chilton.
The former Dorothy Kind was born January 20, 1925 in New Holstein to the late Edwin Sr. & Ella (Hass) Kind.
She graduated from New Holstein High School in 1943; she moved to Milwaukee where she worked for the Cutler-Hammer Inc. for five years. Dorothy then moved back home and began working at the former Hart-Carter Co. in the small parts department. When the company went on strike, she returned back to Milwaukee to Cutler-Hammer (which later was known as Eaton Co.) and worked there until retirement in 1982.
While in Milwaukee and living in a rooming house, she met the love of her life, her husband Everett. The couple married on May 28, 1960 in New Holstein.
In 1982, they moved to Pickerel Lake where they converted a cottage into a year round home where they lived for the next 21 years. During their married life, they took many trips around the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico. They spent 56 years together. While at Pickerel Lake, they did a lot of fishing and golfing. They met a lot of nice people. The couple also did a lot of snowmobiling; many times in upper Michigan.
When things got tough for them, they moved to Appleton in 2003 where they remained until 2014. Everett wanted Dorothy to be closer to her family, so he had her Nephew, Jarrod look for a place for them in New Holstein. In September of 2014, they moved into Willow Park Place.
Dorothy and Everett were never blessed with children, but had lots of nephews and nieces that made up for it. Dorothy's love of her life, Everett, passed away on June 22, 2016.
Dorothy is survived by her brothers, Donald (Mary) Kind, Elroy Kind, and Roger (Bonnie) Kind; her sister, Eloise Ortega; sister-in-law, Donna Schuelke; nephews; nieces; great nephews; great nieces; other relatives; and friends.
In addition to her husband, Everett, Dorothy was preceded in death by her parents, Edwin Sr. & Ella Kind; her brothers, Edwin Kind Jr. and Wilfred Kind; sisters-in-law, Veronica, Beatrice, Lottie Kind, and Dolores (Willis) Strike; brothers-in-law, Howard Voss, Alex Ortega, and Herbert Schuelke; and nephews, Robert Kind and Robert Voss.
Funeral Services will be held at 4:00 PM on Tuesday, January 24, 2017, at St. John United Church of Christ, 2111 Church Street New Holstein, WI 53061. Rev. Bill Rishel will preside. Dorothy will be laid to rest next to her husband later this spring in the New Holstein Cemetery.
Visitation: Family and friends may greet the family at St. John United Church of Christ on Tuesday, January 24th from 2:00 PM until 3:45 PM.
For additional information, please contact the Sippel Funeral Home in New Holstein, (920) 898-4300 or visit www.sippelfuneralhome.net
Dorothy extends a special "Thank You" to her sister-in-law, Bonnie Kind for the care she provided (taking her shopping, to her appointments, etc.). Also, special "Thanks" to Jarrod (Lynn) Kind, Tammy (Bill) Riesterer, and Rosanna Dietz for the care they gave to her.
Donna M Doerfler
Dolores V Doerfler
F, b. July 5, 1925, d. August 26, 2005
- Birth: Dolores V Doerfler was born on July 5, 1925 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Willis L Strike were married on February 27, 1945.
- Death: Dolores V Doerfler died on August 26, 2005, at age 80.
- Note: Dolores V. Strike of Waupaca, Wis., died Friday, Aug. 26, 2005 at Riverside Medical Center. She was born in Waupaca, Wis. on July 5, 1925, the daughter of Frank and Pearl (Sether) Doerfler. Dolores married Willis "Bill" Strike on Feb. 27, 1945, in Waupaca. He preceded her in death on Oct. 28, 2004. Dolores was also preceded in death by her father.
She is survived by her son, Gary (Violet) Strike, Waupaca, Wis.; daughters, Selene (Jerry) Finch, Neenah, Wis. and Patricia (Don) Weiland, Winneconne, Wis.; mother, Pearl Doerfler, Waupaca, Wis.; grandchildren, Debbi (Curt) Nauber-Finch, Neenah, Wis.; James (Debbie) Strike, Waupaca, Wis.; and Jeffery (Elle) Strike, Minneapolis, Minn.;
great-grandchildren, Amanda Finch and Joshua Nauber-Finch; brother, Everett (Dorothy) Doerfler, Appleton, Wis.; and a sister, Donna Schuelke, Fremont, Wisconsin.
A memorial service will be held at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2005, at the Holly Funeral Home in Waupaca with the Reverend Dr. Charles L. Tews and the Reverend Gary Strike officiating. Burial of the cremains will be in St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Cemetery in Waupaca. A memorial visitation will be held on Wednesday at the funeral home from 3 p.m. until the time of the service. Dolores' unconditional love and compassion for her family will be deeply missed.
Willis L Strike
M, b. June 4, 1921, d. October 23, 2004
- Birth: Willis L Strike was born on June 4, 1921.
- Marriage: He and Dolores V Doerfler were married on February 27, 1945.
- Death: Willis L Strike died on October 23, 2004, at age 83.
- Note: Willis L. Strike, age 83, of Waupaca, Wisconsin, died Thursday, October 28th, 2004 at Riverside Medical Center. After a valiant struggle with congestive heart failure, he passed into eternity and now, as one who placed his faith and trust in Jesus Christ, will be with the Lord forever (1 Thessalonians 4:17b). Willis was born in the Town of Lanark, Portage County, Wisconsin on June 4, 1921, the son of the late Leon J. and Margaret (Wanty) Strike. On February 27, 1945, Willis married Dolores Doerfler.
He is survived by his wife: Dolores Strike, Waupaca, Wisconsin; his son: Gary (Violet) Strike, Waupaca, Wisconsin, two daughters: Selene (Jerry) Finch, Neenah, Wisconsin; Patricia (Don) Weiland, Winneconne, Wisconsin, three grandchildren: Debrah (Curt) Nauber-Finch, Neenah, Wisconsin; James (Debbie) Strike, Waupaca, Wisconsin and Jeff (Elle) Strike of Minneapolis, MN; two Great Grandchildren: Amanda Finch and Joshua Nauber-Finch; his brother: Grant (Joy) Strike, California.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother, Leon and five sisters, Margie, Elynore, Evelyn, Lucille and Jeanette.
MEMORIAL SERVICES will be held 5 p.m. Monday, November 1, 2004 at Holly Funeral Home in Waupaca with Father Paul Vanden Hogen and Reverend Gary Strike officiating. Burial of Cremains will take place in St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Cemetery in Waupaca. A visitation will be held on Monday from 3-5 p.m. at the funeral home. A memorial has been established.
Herbert W Schuelke
M, b. September 2, 1913, d. February 7, 1990
- Birth: Herbert W Schuelke was born on September 2, 1913.
- Death: He died on February 7, 1990, at age 76.
F, b. December 25, 1930, d. January 22, 1976
- Birth: Elaine Beaupre was born on December 25, 1930.
- Death: She died on January 22, 1976, at age 45.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 5, 1922, d. April 26, 2008
- Birth: Dorothy Krawczyk was born on June 5, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Bernard W VandenAvond were married in 1979.
- Death: Dorothy Krawczyk died on April 26, 2008, at age 85.
- Note: April 28, 2008
Van Den Avond, Dorothy (Siudzinski)
Dorothy (Siudzinski) Van Den Avond, 85, Green Bay resident, died Saturday April 26, 2008, at a local nursing home. She was born June 5, 1922, in Green Bay, to the late George and Pauline (Klancheck) Krawczyk. Dorothy graduated from East High School and married Cy Siudzinski in 1950. He preceded her in death in 1974. She then married Bernard Van Den Avond in 1979. He preceded her in death in 1994. Dorothy was employed as a sales clerk for Prange's and Shopko stores. She was a longtime member of St. Philip the Apostle Parish. Dorothy enjoyed gardening and spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was an avid fan of the Green Bay Packers.
Survivors include daughter-in-law, Barb Siudzinski, Green Bay; grandchildren, Eric (Stacey) Siudzinski, Green Bay; Krista (Matt) Nelson, Green Bay; and Jacob Siudzinski, Madison; great-grandchildren, Melody and Drew Siudzinski; step-daughters, Barb (Mike) Libert, Green Bay; Sharon (Mike) Brown, Hastings, Minn.; Judy (Ron) Kneiss, Newald; sisters-in-law, Eileen Krawczyk, Green Bay; and Madaline Krawczyk, Pulaski; as well as nieces, nephews, step-grandchildren and other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her only son, Mike Siudzinski; twin brother, Donald Krawczyk, in January 2008; brothers, Lucian, Edward, Chester, Zeno and Richard; two sisters, Martha and Marcella; and stepson, Tom Van Den Avond.
Friends may call at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, 312 Victoria Street, on Tuesday from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, April 29, 2008, at the church with the Rev. David Pleier officiating.
Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 468-4111, is assisting the family. Online condolences may be sent to Dorothy's family at www.prokowall.com .
The family wishes to thank Betty and Vern Scherer, her niece, Kris Lewins, Sr. Helen Keyzer, Nadine from HomeInstead Senior Care and Michelle, Gina and Michelle from Unity Hospice.
Vernon Leonard VanLanen
M, b. March 7, 1934, d. April 27, 2008
Family: Eleanor Moes (b. August 31, 1929, d. March 12, 2004)
- Birth: Vernon Leonard VanLanen was born on March 7, 1934.
- Death: He died on April 27, 2008, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 29, 2008
Van Lanen, Vernon Leonard
After 4 years of being apart, Vernon Leonard Van Lanen, age 74, of Oneida, was called home by our Lord, to be with his wife Eleanor on April 27, 2008. He was born March 7, 1934, to the late Leonard and Leona (Puyleart) Van Lanen.
Vernon served in the U.S. Army from 1957 to 1963, where he was trained in heavy equipment operation. He worked for Northwest Engineering as a crane operator for 20 years. Vernon enjoyed the Green Bay Packers, hunting, many fishing trips to Canada, dominos, sheepshead, gardening, berry picking and attending grandchildren's events. He taught his grandchildren to fish, drive a boat, to hunt and enjoyed his time with them. He was a cat lover, including his most recent companion Abby.
Survivors include three sons: Michael (Amy) Van Lanen, Howard; Brian (special friend Karie) Van Lanen, Appleton; James (Lynn) Wickesberg, Shawano; four daughters: Rita Barke, Gillett; Kathie (Leonard) Ochowicz, Mora, MN; Julie (Richard) Crow, Woodland Park, CO; and Debbie (Marshall) Elsner, Seymour; also seventeen grandchildren: Aimee and Matt Barke; Jason Ochowicz, Jaime Dick, Erin Petrowske, Adam Ochowicz, Tyler and Tamra Wickesberg, Jon and David Crow; Kerri Majewski, Bill Kolaske III, Kiley Ullmer, Kelly Holewinski and Ben Kolaske, Katelyn and Haden Van Lanen; twenty great-grandchildren; a sister, Janet Vanden Eng, Ashwaubenon; one brother, Gerald (Ann) Van Lanen, De Pere; five sisters-in-law: Margie Van Lanen, Green Bay; Arlene (Ray) Ruechel, Pulaski; Judy (Ken) Olson, Seymour; Virginia Moes, Black Creek; Carol Moes, Nichols. He is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews and friends.
Vernon was preceded in death by his wife, Eleanor; parents Leonard and Leona; grandson, Chad Barke; three brothers: Norman, Frank and Marvin, two sisters: Gladys Dalton and Delores Nockerts; and two infant sisters
Friends may call at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home on Tuesday, April 29, 2008, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. with a prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church from 9:30 a.m. until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, 2008, with Father Robert Kabat officiating. Seymour Veterans will be conducting military rites. Entombment will be at Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed at
F, b. August 31, 1929, d. March 12, 2004
- Birth: Eleanor Moes was born on August 31, 1929.
- Death: She died on March 12, 2004, at age 74.
M, b. February 14, 1936, d. January 27, 2018
- Birth: Gerald VanLanen was born on February 14, 1936.
- Marriage: He was married on November 26, 1960 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 27, 2018, at age 81.
- Note: De Pere - Gerald (Jerry) Joseph Van Lanen, 81, De Pere, passed away peacefully at Rennes Health Center surrounded by his loved ones. He was born on February 14, 1936 in Green Bay to Leonard and Leona (Puyleart) Van Lanen. Jerry worked as a machinist at US Paper Mill for 42 years where he was known as "Elvis". He married the love of his life Ann Mueller on November 26, 1960. Jerry loved spending time with his family. He loved to cheer on the Packers and Badgers and enjoyed his beers with some salt. Jerry was known for his famous pickled wieners. He enjoyed all his animals, especially Queenie. The thing he loved to do the most was to listen and dance to Elvis and Johnny Cash. He is survived by his wife Ann of 57 years, son John (special friend Dawn) Van Lanen, De Pere; daughters Lyn (Ray) Stevens, De Pere; Alice (Sean) Tuell, Bonduel; son Tom (Angie) Van Lanen, Green Bay; nine grandchildren Amber (fiancé Ryan) Stevens, Nicole (Tyson) Cantu, Krystal (Treva) Chupco, Alyssa (special friend Corey) Stevens, Hollie (fiancé Jake) Van Lanen, Nathan Mier, Cole (special friend Gretchen) Van Lanen, Ashley (Josh) Delforge, Lorresa (Bradley) Jacobi; seven great-grandchildren Loyal, MaKayla, Madison, Leona, Aviannah, Bryleigh, Ana; many brothers-in law, sisters-in-law, nieces and nephews. Jerry was preceded in death by his parents, all his siblings and one grandchild Stefanie Stevens. Friends may call at the Ryan Funeral Home and Crematory, De Pere, on Thursday, February 1, 2018 from 4 - 7 PM, with a funeral service at 7 PM with Vicar Trent Zeitler officiating. The family would like to thank Unity Hospice Nurses and all staff at Rennes Health Center for their compassionate care of Jerry.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Jan. 31, 2018.